Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) (36055 Views)

Statistics Of Unemployed Nigerians By Gender And Qualification. Do You Agree? / FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths / FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by hotspec(m): 10:39am On Apr 07, 2017
DuchessLily:

What do they need the applicant's email password for? Gbamistically on point bro
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by hotspec(m): 10:41am On Apr 07, 2017
DuchessLily:

What do they need the applicant's email password for? Gbamistically on point bro
not necessarily ur email password
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Codes151(m): 10:42am On Apr 07, 2017
It's about not wasting my time!! Not putting my details in the net for no reason!!!

Later they will index all the poeple in north and be using as top priority
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by tolexy007(m): 10:42am On Apr 07, 2017
can someone giv me the website for the registration?
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by jonnytad(m): 10:44am On Apr 07, 2017
Registered yesterday. ..... waiting for the first company to post job opportunity.
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by jonnytad(m): 10:45am On Apr 07, 2017
www.jobsforall.ng

tolexy007:
can someone giv me the website for the registration?
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by jonnytad(m): 10:46am On Apr 07, 2017
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by hotspec(m): 10:48am On Apr 07, 2017
engrMikemd:
pls help i am unable to register, it keeps on giving me error upon submitting that my CV format file type is not recognize even when the the CV is in pdf format already
Are u doing it on ur phone or computer. Try browsers like chrome or mozilla. Check d kind of d PDF, is it adobe or other version. Then it may be network error. Just trouble-shoot. It will go
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by jonnytad(m): 10:48am On Apr 07, 2017
www.jobsforall.ng
jgbemson1:
please can u give me the link so that i can register a friend
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by durasome(m): 10:48am On Apr 07, 2017
Op on behalf of those who will be interested in the application,I want to say thank you for the guideline information. As for me,am self made.
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by henrixx(m): 10:50am On Apr 07, 2017
Henryyy:
Another means of giving the public false hope. Will this nonsense ensure jobs are given on merit? NO! Will it make top agencies announce their vacancies? Hell no! This is just to give the impression of a caring government while the usual mago mago continues behind the scenes. Everyone should try but don't bank on it.
my namesake... u spoke my mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 07, 2017
midehi2:
nice one, mine was successful cos i need a government job too grin cheesy
shocked you mean you ve already filled in the forms? Chai! What if they end up claiming you owe them money? You wouldn't be laughing then would you? * just kidding* tongue but really Imagine that.
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by jonnytad(m): 10:55am On Apr 07, 2017
They'll still send message to your box. .... telling your registration failed or successful, I got mine this morning.

MOSICATED5:
PLS HELP IF I CLICK SUBMIT IT JUST LOAD WITHOUT SAYING REGISTRATION SUCCESSFUL OR NOT,
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by CarlosTheJackal: 11:00am On Apr 07, 2017
[quote author=ephi123 post=55343531][/quote] Can we talk offline
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by jamislaw(m): 11:01am On Apr 07, 2017
hotspec:
As promised, the FG's online portal for registration of unemployed citizens is now live and running. But beyond some few grammatical blunders that welcome you on the portal -www. jobsforall. ng (without space)- there are certain things you need to get ready before proceeding to register your details.

The registration process is divided into four parts:
1. Personal details;
2. Account (e-mail) information;
3. Education background; and
4. Employment (unemployment history).

Documents required to be uploaded are:
a. Recent passport photograph (jpg format)
b. Means of identification (scanned copy of any of International passport, National ID card, Driver License Voter Card or School Identification Card)
c. Curriculum vitae (PDF format only)

You will also be required to supply your:
* National Identification Number (NIN);
* A functioning e-mail address; and
* A GSM number.
This is a continuous process and has no deadline.
Note:
If the "Register" button in the body of the page is not working, you can click on the "Unemployed registration" link down the page.

Observation: Under the "Qualifications" drop down menu, there is no Higher National Diploma (HND) as part of the listed qualifications. I hope they will correct this soonest- if it is not intentional.

Lalasticlala (Help move to the promise land), ClassCaptain, Mynd44
pls shoot me with the website address sir.
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by engrMikemd(m): 11:13am On Apr 07, 2017
hotspec:
Are u doing it on ur phone or computer. Try browsers like chrome or mozilla. Check d kind of d PDF, is it adobe or other version. Then it may be network error. Just trouble-shoot. It will go
i am doing it on the system, i think pdf is pdf
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by ephi123(f): 11:17am On Apr 07, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Can we talk offline

Hey, I can't reply PMs, but we can talk here.
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Bobbybenard(m): 11:18am On Apr 07, 2017
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Bobbybenard(m): 11:19am On Apr 07, 2017
hotspec:
May be u piked no discipline, but i dont know if there is a link for editing ur details. Mayb u shd check.
. Alright
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Chenemite(f): 11:21am On Apr 07, 2017
Since there is no HND there,can somebody choose others,also can I upload my NIMS slip cos have nt gotten the card?
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by BabaChelsea01(m): 11:23am On Apr 07, 2017
don't knw how and were to do mine
meanwhile
*am OND electrical electronic engineering graduate pls I need were to do my one year I.T pls any help will be highly appreciate*
thanks one love
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:26am On Apr 07, 2017
Raydans:
So how does this guarantee employment

I can bet it's gonna be useless till the end of this tenure

Propaganda everywhere, everyday

Oga if you don't have better thing to say better crawl back into your cage and let those who are serious get on it..

Your likes say more than this during the N-Power and you guys are biting your finger today..
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by CarlosTheJackal: 11:31am On Apr 07, 2017
ephi123:

Hey, I can't reply PMs, but we can talk here.
Not a public discourse
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by LadyMessi(f): 11:44am On Apr 07, 2017
hotspec:
LadyMessi, u can snap it if u have a gud camera phone, and place d angles well. Its d same thing.

OK. I don't know if the ID card requires front and back view
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Franchise21(m): 11:58am On Apr 07, 2017
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by MisterGrace: 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
jonnytad:

www.jobsforall.ng

Thanks! I appreciate.
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by ephi123(f): 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Not a public discourse

I can't reply pms sorry.
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
hotspec:
As promised, the FG's online portal for registration of unemployed citizens is now live and running. But beyond some few grammatical blunders that welcome you on the portal -www. jobsforall. ng (without space)- there are certain things you need to get ready before proceeding to register your details.

The registration process is divided into four parts:
1. Personal details;
2. Account (e-mail) information;
3. Education background; and
4. Employment (unemployment history).

Documents required to be uploaded are:
a. Recent passport photograph (jpg format)
b. Means of identification (scanned copy of any of International passport, National ID card, Driver License Voter Card or School Identification Card)
c. Curriculum vitae (PDF format only)

You will also be required to supply your:
* National Identification Number (NIN);
* A functioning e-mail address; and
* A GSM number.
This is a continuous process and has no deadline.
Note:
If the "Register" button in the body of the page is not working, you can click on the "Unemployed registration" link down the page.

Observation: Under the "Qualifications" drop down menu, there is no Higher National Diploma (HND) as part of the listed qualifications. I hope they will correct this soonest- if it is not intentional.

Lalasticlala (Help move to the promise land), ClassCaptain, Mynd44

I have seeing that today when I had reached in site through via my handset.
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Farmafric(m): 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
can someone please send me the link
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by hotspec(m): 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
engrMikemd:

i am doing it on the system, i think pdf is pdf
There are different version and format of pdf from different software makers
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Dareomo(m): 12:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
Change is here.
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by hotspec(m): 12:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
Farmafric:
can someone please send me the link
jobsforall. ng (type without the space

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gtbank Test / WAEC Coordination Thursday, May 25, 2017 / "Don't Ever Take No For An Answer" - Pretty Lady Says After Getting A Job.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.