Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) (36067 Views)

Statistics Of Unemployed Nigerians By Gender And Qualification. Do You Agree? / FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths / FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Countrygirl(f): 12:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
hotspec
I registered for National ID Card last year September but I was given just an "enrolment transaction slip" and there is no NIN on it.
Please How do I go about it because I need to register.
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by mickool(m): 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
I have the slip of the national ID card.can I use it?
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by CellTabRepairs: 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
I sincerely hope there is a positive to it. Goodluck to everyone. Meanwhile Are you yet to get this bestselling resource? Before now,this tech-support segment was hidden knowledge. Now, you have a chance with the WORLD's first ever complete manual on cell/smartphone technology and its repairs. GET IT NOW! Visit Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc

Just click name tag, view and get it right away! #NoDull
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Countrygirl(f): 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
Kakamorufu:
lol okay. Lemme rephrase. Make i run register
lol...you no get wahala
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Chenemite(f): 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
mickool:
that is d question I'm asking too,I have d slip.
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Ademoore07(m): 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
Can some please retype the correct website link? I can even access it
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Jime88: 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
i have registered but i dont know how to log in to my account
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Kakamorufu(m): 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
Countrygirl:
lol...you no get wahala
abi naw.
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by UncleSnr(m): 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Tex42(m): 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
Remi83:
I have the first National Identity card, and was told that it is now obsolete. I remember trying to use it whn registering for fcsc in vain. Any advice on hw I can remedy this?
go to any NIC registration office close to u and apply for a new one. U'll be given a temporary card within 3das with can serve the same purpose the permanent one will serve.

The temporary card is acceptable anywhere.
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by engrpheleeks(m): 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
Looks like a ponzi scheme
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by AngelicBeing: 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
ephi123:

I can't reply pms sorry.
Except mine or else l will ban you from Nairaland and ban your account till 2099, any day l send you Pm and you dont reply, get ready for my trouble wink
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
I applied but don't recieve any message. wat of you ?
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by ephi123(f): 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Except mine or else l will ban you from Nairaland and ban your account till 2099, any day l send you Pm and you dont reply, get ready for my trouble wink

tongue

1 Like

Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by presh247(m): 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
mickool:
Yes, you can use it

1 Like

Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by AngelicBeing: 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
ephi123:

tongue
Better cool
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by iamolaandrew(m): 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
[quote author=midehi2 post=55332180]nice one, mine was successful cos i need a government job too grin cheesy[/quote pls send me d link via Whatsapp.....08030830660, tanks
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by gungab(m): 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
pls, how can i convert my word cv format to pdf.if possible if anyone can help
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by emmflexcsc400(m): 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by gungab(m): 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
[quote author=emmflexcsc400 post=55352637][/quote]
Thanks ffor your timely response
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
hotspec:
Likewise no provision for HND under qualifications. U can send a mail to them to complain. D email address is down d homepage
check very well there is Higher National Certificate...
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by SuccesYear: 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
Afenson:
pls help should we put our state of origin or state of residence? thanks.
origin
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Annie2059: 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
danduchi:
pls what the ur?
don't understand you
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
I applied but there is no any notification. How can I know in application is successful ?
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Eminentsaint(m): 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
Can I use my voter's card in place of NIN? There is a number on my PVC.
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Kimikazi2: 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
alsudaes1:
The main thing is :
1. What will be the benefit of registering

2. Will it favour the ordinary Nigerian without "connection"?
The people registering did not have connection. That's why they have to register in the first place.
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Incrizz(f): 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
alsudaes1:

Please go through my questions again.

Moreover, from your reply, you claimed:

"It's NOT for jobs"

yet

" they might GIVE few people jobs"

Come on, I spoke English naw undecided

The intention is not jobs.

BUT job is the bait undecided
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by hotspec(m): 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
Countrygirl:
hotspec
I registered for National ID Card last year September but I was given just an "enrolment transaction slip" and there is no NIN on it.
Please How do I go about it because I need to register.
U were supposed to.b given 2 slips. 1 for d ID, and d other for NIN. Bt check d slip for ID, it is alwz there, if not visit ur registration centre to get it
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by hotspec(m): 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
Ayomidegbenga1:

check very well there is Higher National Certificate...
HNC is different from HND, d same way certificate course is different from Ordinary diploma, and National Diploma. HNC and HND are two.diff things
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by Ifiegboria(m): 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
OK oh
Re: FG Registration Of Unemployed Citizens: What You Need To Know (Screenshots) by WHOcarex: 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly / Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2023 / "Don't Ever Take No For An Answer" - Pretty Lady Says After Getting A Job.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.