Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

"Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole (15672 Views)

True Ethnic Origins Of Nigeria’s Past Presidents And Heads Of State / FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration / These Images From Nigeria’s Past And Present Would Leave You Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole by paddyofboss(m): 11:09am On Apr 07, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Uncle paddy, is Oshiomole not a former governor of Edo state? Is that not past abi there's a new definition of past?
But Aunty hips "past leaders" being referred to here are leaders from d 1st, 2nd republic immediately after independence..not neophytes like oshiobaba..coz ayam not understanding u again ooo
Re: "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole by orisa37: 11:12am On Apr 07, 2017
Our past Leaders got Nigeria Independence. Thanks to Awo, Zik and Ahmadu Bello.
Our past Leaders created 36-37 States including Edo where you were Governor for 8 years. Thanks to the Military.
Okonjo Ngozi Iweala is our past leader. Thanks to her.
Re: "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole by dikeigbo2(m): 11:14am On Apr 07, 2017
Including you...

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole by BigIyanga: 11:15am On Apr 07, 2017
Including Oshiomole and GMB
Re: "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 07, 2017
soochukwu:
Please my dear did you read this post before commenting? Because your contribution is flat to say the least.

The information was precise yet he chooses whom he wanted.... 30yrs was mentioned, military in civil uniform was mention yet his brain could not decipher this little information..... GEJ occupied all his brain....this guy called sarrki is very sick in the brain
Re: "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole by Primebuilders(m): 11:29am On Apr 07, 2017
Oshomole is one of our past leader. So why is he talking. Or is he an exception to his rule
Re: "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole by yomiracles: 11:32am On Apr 07, 2017
Including you sir.
Re: "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole by Boleyndynasty2(f): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2017
paddyofboss:
But Aunty hips "past leaders" being referred to here are leaders from d 1st, 2nd republic immediately after independence..not neophytes like oshiobaba..coz ayam not understanding u again ooo
Osho didn't specify 1st and 2nd republic, he only said past leaders so to me osho is part of the past
Re: "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole by ooshinibos: 11:36am On Apr 07, 2017
lol ..Buhari was a past leader too
Re: "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole by paddyofboss(m): 11:42am On Apr 07, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Osho didn't specify 1st and 2nd republic, he only said past leaders so to me osho is part of the past
OK ma u are a wise woman...kip it up
Re: "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:48am On Apr 07, 2017
izombie:
Thats why apc was voted to power but guess what osho, apc has become worse than those past leaders. If apc are doing good, no past leader would have even had anything to say.

And your dead brain think what past leaders have done over 5 decades can be fix by PMB in just 2 yrs? Why haven't your father work his way to be in same shoe with Dangote if it's that easy..
Re: "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:51am On Apr 07, 2017
kingphilip:
They messed up our yesterday and you guys were brought in to salvage the situation but it seems you guys are messing up our present plus the future

For that I say you and your colleagues too should SHUT UP

You should shut up instead, Do you even know things can be destroy in less than 2 hours but cannot be fix even in 10yrs? PMB is in the process of making things works but your likes keep attacking him day and night and continue to support those that ruin your yesterday..

Now tell me how will your future bright when you keep supporting those that ruin your yesterday?
Re: "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:54am On Apr 07, 2017
eezeribe:
the menace of corruption is ingrained in the DNA of the average Nigerian...
From the course reps to the SUG President...
From the lecturer to the VC...
From the gate man to the police and army...
From the motor park tout to the federal road safety corps...
From the civil servant who goes to work by 10am and signs in the time book as 7.30am to the politician who is the Ambassador of corruption...
From the student seeking admission via 'runs' to the admission officer...
From the housewife who inflates prices on the list for weekend shopping to the trader who increases the price of mango due to dollar scarcity.... etc... etc. The list is Endless.
our politicians were first citizens before venturing into politics...
Corrupt citizens will definitely become corrupt politicians including Adams Oshiomole.

THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA IS NIGERIANS.

cc:lalasticlala and Mynd44

So true bro, We all have our bad past one way of teh other link to corruption, I remember when i was in school, I was the Welfare director of my Department and i could remember i fail to remit some money though some reason for it but over decade later i regret what i did then..

every Nigerians are corrupt even the little baby sucking breast and biting their mother hahah..
Re: "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:56am On Apr 07, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Uncle Oshiomole, you're part of the past leaders who messed up this country so you too be quiet. You're as guilty as those you're trying to call out. Even your so called present(president) is also part of the past.

The last time Oshiomole get to power was when he became the Governor of Edo State and i can say Edo people will not forget him..

Oh.. you think he have the power to do anything when he was labour leader?
Re: "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:58am On Apr 07, 2017
Agimor:
Keep on casting aspersions on former leaders intend of you to join hands with Bubu to salvage the failing economy... APC and ascribing of failure be like... Somebody help with Zuma meme.

I can bet my life you don't even know history of your own family, Why forget about the past when it should be in our history book..

The Americans always talk about Abraham Lincoln, Macom X, etc ..

History make us bro if not why do you always sometimes remember your past?
Re: "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:59am On Apr 07, 2017
superior1:
Why then should I accept this assertion since he is also a former Gov.?

LOL he left office few month ago and Edo people will never forget what he did for Edo State..

Can you point out what GEJ did for Bayelsa when he was the Governor?
Re: "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
Philinho:
Osho you're foolish man who's seriously looking for job in Aso rock

LOL where is you Dad who happen to be a wise man?
Re: "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole by nkemjacob2(m): 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
hmmmmm so dat APC will continue to sell the present and d future of nigerians
Re: "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
sarrki:
Nothing but the truth

Most especially Gej

and buhari... he is one of our past leader
Re: "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole by Pavarottii(m): 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
sarrki:

For saying it the way it is ?
One wonder Wat u want from GEJ again. He gave u power in peace. Now that I av power, u r not still satisfied.

Wats Ur obsession about this guy. Are his achievements hunting u in Ur dreams. It's 2 years since he left the country for Ur master. Yet u r not satisfied.

Please tell us Wat else u want him to do. To save u from grumbling and wailing and masturbating over him.
Re: "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole by bigtt76(f): 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2017

Re: "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole by Igba123: 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
sarrki:
Nothing but the truth

Most especially Gej
it's either u did not read d post or u did not understand. Pls stop disgracing urself.
Re: "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole by BeardedMeat(m): 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
sarrki:
Nothing but the truth

Most especially Gej
Most especially Buhary. This is the second time he is plunging this country into a recession. As if that's not bad enough, we are paying from our empty purses medical bills for a vegetable who will never return to life! OK o.

I know you are jealous of Gej grin
Seeing how the man and his wife are just minding their businesses enjoying their retirement grin

After the elections of 2015, you and your fellow zombies would have sworn that Gej and his family would run away from Nigeria or risk jail grin

But the man is busy repairing his party and receiving international accolades wherever he goes! grin

Ntooorrr... grin

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole by BeardedMeat(m): 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
Pavarottii:

One wonder Wat u want from GEJ again. He gave u power in peace. Now that I av power, u r not still satisfied.

Wats Ur obsession about this guy. Are his achievements hunting u in Ur dreams. It's 2 years since he left the country for Ur master. Yet u r not satisfied.

Please tell us Wat else u want him to do. To save u from grumbling and wailing and masturbating over him.
grin I have already taken the zombie to the cleaners! See my comments above.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole by Ubenedictus(m): 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
Xano:

Interesting

It would do you good to see and say the truth. Visit Edo, enquire from indigenes of the State.

We know you almost blindly support APC(also lie in your support). But truth would always prevail.
I'm frm edo, osho did well while he was govenor, that is hard to dispute.
Re: "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole by djkall(m): 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
sarrki:
Nothing but the truth

Most especially Gej
You brain at all?
Simple write is beyond your comprehension
Why?
Re: "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
what is oshiomole? a made man or a tout?
Re: "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole by aku626(m): 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
He's also a past leader
Re: "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole by Jesusloveyou: 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
ojibole:
oshiomole is back from vacation with lara and has resumed his talking....oga pls keep quiet d Edo state u left is still dead GO is moving like buhari like a snail
see this one, becos you are not from edo, abeg park go one side

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole by Jesusloveyou: 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
orisa37:
Our past Leaders got Nigeria Independence. Thanks to Awo, Zik and Ahmadu Bello.
Our past Leaders created 36-37 States including Edo where you were Governor for 8 years. Thanks to the Military.
Okonjo Ngozi Iweala is our past leader. Thanks to her.
people like you should just jump inside lagoon becos you dont know what you are even saying

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole by kingphilip(m): 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You should shut up instead, Do you even know things can be destroy in less than 2 hours but cannot be fix even in 10yrs? PMB is in the process of making things works but your likes keep attacking him day and night and continue to support those that ruin your yesterday..

Now tell me how will your future bright when you keep supporting those that ruin your yesterday?
and to think that with all this long epistle you didn't even make sense is quite alarming

I never supported the people who destroyed the yesterday and I'm not supporting those who're already destroying today for us

But in all always read, understand and then comment with sense or else never ever give me your mention
Re: "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole by jossy4joseph(m): 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
Even Oshiomhole has no right to talk because he looted and dried up Edo state treasury

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 By-elections: PDP Kicks As APC Wins In Lagos, Bauchi, Others / "We Will Not Condone Divisive, Unsavoury Statements" - DSS Issues Warning / Don’t Mortgage Your Professionalism For Goodwill - IG Admonishes Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.