Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

"Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole (15678 Views)

True Ethnic Origins Of Nigeria’s Past Presidents And Heads Of State / FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration / These Images From Nigeria’s Past And Present Would Leave You Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole by Pontaboki: 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
A deranged zombie.U need a Trumpquine
sarrki:
Nothing but the truth

Most especially Gej
Re: "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole by orisa37: 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
people like you should just jump inside lagoon becos you dont know what you are even saying

Father forgive them.
Re: "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
kingphilip:
and to think that with all this long epistle you didn't even make sense is quite alarming

I never supported the people who destroyed the yesterday and I'm not supporting those who're already destroying today for us

But in all always read, understand and then comment with sense or else never ever give me your mention

Your likes littered Nairaland daily with hatred filled comment, Swear with your entire life that you never supported Saraki, GEJ, FAYose etc against Buhari..
Re: "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole by kingphilip(m): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Your likes littered Nairaland daily with hatred filled comment, Swear with your entire life that you never supported Saraki, GEJ, FAYose etc against Buhari..
nairaland makes it easier for everyone to see others comments

Try go through my comments and make your conclusion no need for me to swear I'm way past there
Re: "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
kingphilip:
nairaland makes it easier for everyone to see others comments

Try go through my comments and make your conclusion no need for me to swear I'm way past there

Whatever bro i gat no time..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions / Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains / David Mark: Counsels Close Case, Benue Tribunal Set To Announce Date Of Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.