Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

BREAKING!!! US Bombs Syria... - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING!!! US Bombs Syria... (817 Views)

BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack / Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) / US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! US Bombs Syria... by BiggyBamBam: 7:44am On Apr 07, 2017
The United States launched dozens of cruise missiles Thursday night at a Syrian airfield in response to what it believes was Syria's use of banned chemical weapons that killed at least 100 people, the U.S. military said.

Two U.S. warships in the Mediterranean Sea, the USS Ross and the USS Porter, fired 59 Tomahawk missiles intended for a single target — Shayrat Airfield in Homs province in western Syria, the Defense Department said. That's the airfield from which the United States believes the government of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad fired the banned weapons.

Read More: http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-launches-missiles-syrian-base-after-chemical-weapons-attack-n743636

Note: TRUMP is the man the US & the World has been waiting for to reassert her Power. He is a man of courage and leadership!

Go, TRUMP!!!
Re: BREAKING!!! US Bombs Syria... by babyphaze07(m): 7:54am On Apr 07, 2017
How I wish he was hit and chattered by the missiles. Assad is such a heartless man killing his people for no good reasons. Wish Russia will support fight against Assad.....he must be ousted....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! US Bombs Syria... by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:00am On Apr 07, 2017
and the bombardment continues
Re: BREAKING!!! US Bombs Syria... by hucienda: 8:03am On Apr 07, 2017
President Trump

Talks with the Russian bear in the Kremlin to ease on his strings on the regional puppet in Damascus ... then strikes.

Make America Great Again!
Re: BREAKING!!! US Bombs Syria... by Pieromania: 8:07am On Apr 07, 2017
I still find it difficult that Al-assad is responsible for the chemical attack,what does he tends to achieve by killing his own people.Initially i thought it was ISIS responsible for this bt now i believe Al-assad is a terrorist,he must be executed just like Sadam Hussein
Re: BREAKING!!! US Bombs Syria... by Jabioro: 8:16am On Apr 07, 2017
Syria helmsman should either be kill or remove for peace to reign..
Re: BREAKING!!! US Bombs Syria... by Jessestunch: 8:16am On Apr 07, 2017
babyphaze07:
How I wish he was hit and chattered by the missiles. Assad is such a heartless man killing his people for no good reasons. Wish Russia will support fight against Assad.....he must be ousted....

Putin is just a selfish bastard and doesn't give a damn about the innocent people Assad is killing just to massage his ego.. But with Trump he has met a match and this won't end well if not well managed. But I see Putin being reduced to a moaning wailer as far as international politics in the middle east is concerned right now
Re: BREAKING!!! US Bombs Syria... by ollah2: 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
Pieromania:
I still find it difficult that Al-assad is responsible for the chemical attack,what does he tends to achieve by killing his own people.Initially i thought it was ISIS responsible for this bt now i believe Al-assad is a terrorist,he must be executed just like Sadam Hussein

You believe too many tales said by the MSM. It's such a pity
Re: BREAKING!!! US Bombs Syria... by mystikal(m): 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
Assad is desperately clinging unto power.
Re: BREAKING!!! US Bombs Syria... by Guyman02: 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
babyphaze07:

Stop watching CNN, you know too little about international politics. Assad is defending Christians, Muslims, Kurds, Druze in Syria. If he is unpopular he wont have a single soldier including Christians fighting on his side.
Re: BREAKING!!! US Bombs Syria... by lfleak: 11:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
Guyman02:

Stop watching CNN, you know too little about international politics. Assad is defending Christians, Muslims, Kurds, Druze in Syria. If he is unpopular he wont have a single soldier including Christians fighting on his side.
finally someone with a functioning sense...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Iranian Attacked On American Soldiers / What Russia wants From It's Invasion Of Ukraine - And Why Zelensky Is Evil / Ruble’s Strength In Face Of Sanctions May Be Illusory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.