Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence (31546 Views)

Accounting Undergraduate Bags Jail Sentence For Internet Fraud. PHOTOS / Thief Who Impregnated His Madam's Daughter Confesses After Being Arrested In Edo / Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by Olopsy01(f): 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
An evildoer has no tribe,title or religion
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by Olopsy01(f): 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
An evildoer has no tribe,title or religion.
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by happiness100: 12:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
Haa!! Ogbaenuntan.!!
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
carinmom:
Pastor impregnated his own daughter shocked

Should we blame his religion or his ethnicity?

Because had it been this man was a Muslim and from the north, the jobless religious and tribal bigots wouldn't waste a minute in heaping all the blames and curses on Islam and the north.

Shameless hypocrites.
Yea stereotypes and cultures....the real hypocrisy is turning a blind eye to some evil because of your religious or ethnic background, incest, child marriage, fraud, prostitution and other social vices should be condemned by all...atleast Emir of Kano has said northern muslims should move on from 13th century Islam n you should listen to him and more to your conscience as a human being bestowed with the freedom of choice instead of trying to rationalize for instance, why its necessary to suffer a young child to go the pains and dangers of childbirth at her age because it was the common practice some centuries ago
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
sanpipita:
Incest is the best, even bible prophets slept with their blood

Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by Ibrahimnasarawa(m): 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
Na wa oooo this Christianity self.
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
Spicycat:
The Christians are known worldwide for incest since time immemorial.

The religion don't just teaches such barbaric behavior, turning their women into sex slaves, promoting fornication and adultery in an open arena called church but practice and it with dignity. I wander how people enjoy being called Christians.
Eyah...so u attended a church and the pastor told you how fornication, adultery and incest are godly? Sorry oh
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by Bullhari: 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
brown roof: affirmative, Ogun : confirmed. #Afonja like no other
NCAN Ekiti ti take over
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by Dunni007(f): 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
my eyed hv seen enough
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by Beetobee(f): 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
Pastor, three wives, father to his grandchild! Whaooooooooooow. Blame it on Islam and the North aye?
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by Phunkyposh(f): 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
InCEST................... i am disgusted. The man is a pig angry
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by sodeide2013: 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
Please stop referring to these people as pastors. White garment churches don't have pastors. Even they don't call themselves pastors. They call themselves various names such Amona, oluso etc. They are not pastors because they are part of mainstream Christianity and have never been. White garment churches are more akin to native doctors unless you don't know them. They are not Christians and have never been.
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by hope4life: 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
Pieromania:
I knw it must be a white garment pastor that did this,nah their way

I was eager to know the name of the church.I began to sense white garment church and wasn't disappointed when I saw it. Sexual perversion is a lifestyle in white garment churches because the power they use is connected to water hence their churches always situated by water, Rivers. Water spirit causes sexual perversion.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by maxysmith(f): 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
some fathers re just useless......imagine...impregnating ur own daughter undecided undecided undecided sounds stupid
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by porchbaby(f): 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
My good God angry angry, he should be castrated honestly, ur own daughter
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by LionDeLeo: 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
Where is NwaforIgbo?
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
When ever the afonjas wants to commit evil or sacrilege, they go for the uncommon and unbelievable ones and they have the highest number of pastors, evangelists, bishops, name them grin grin

See them below, they resemble things they commit. grin grin grin

Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by 1Rebel: 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
Dirty smelly people. That's what they are known for.
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by Codes151(m): 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
Spicycat:

Keep on defending them, grin the religion itself promote such rubbish and you are here saying rubbish. undecided
how does this rubbish u wrote relate to what I wrote?? U jump into trend to insult your fada Abi?
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by NCANChairman(m): 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
It appears the Mod removed comments of name checkers from the front page.

This is a clarion call for unregistered name checkers to get in touch with the NcanSecretary for registration.

NCANChairman
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by TTLegacy: 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
Pastors and Pussy....
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by buffalowings: 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
NeeKlaus:
You have THREE wives. Three different wives and your eyes still went to your daughter?? Even after 13 children?

Congratulations, Taiwo. You have attained a legendary status in KONJI.

Vaseline Crew
(Jigawa Chapter).

don't ever call us to this kind thread again

signed
vaseline crew chairman
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
Pieromania:
God forgive you. Amen.
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by geokay777(m): 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
Pieromania:
Well, there are white garment churches and there are white garment churches,frankly speaking I condemn the action of this fake pastor in its totality but generalising White garment churches on this ground is uncalled for.
Proudly Seraph. It's Joy!!!
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by swiperthefox: 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
If a pastor can impregnate his daughter; i wonder why people don't believe Apostle Suleman did what Otobo alleges he did.
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by NeeKlaus: 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
buffalowings:

don't ever call us to this kind thread again

signed
vaseline crew chairman
Oga mi, nor vex. It was a slip of the hand.grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl / Naval Officer Smashes A Motorist's Windscreen At Alakija, Lagos (Video, Pictures / School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.