Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence (31544 Views)

Accounting Undergraduate Bags Jail Sentence For Internet Fraud. PHOTOS / Thief Who Impregnated His Madam's Daughter Confesses After Being Arrested In Edo / Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by Coolgent(m): 11:01am On Apr 07, 2017
Pastors and fornication are like 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by sorority11(m): 11:02am On Apr 07, 2017
hwfar u
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by philanthropist1(m): 11:05am On Apr 07, 2017
End time...... we are just taking God's grace for granted
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by anpre: 11:05am On Apr 07, 2017
wickedness of the highest order
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by Olopsy01(f): 11:06am On Apr 07, 2017
An evildoer has no tribe,title or religion.
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by Kakamorufu(m): 11:06am On Apr 07, 2017
arruuuuuuuuu
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by Blackfire(m): 11:08am On Apr 07, 2017
To those who always come to check names from SW how far?

To this man, only the devil can judge u...

Yet gullible people troop to this man for miracle.. I have vowed since 3 years ago.. No man will touch my head, be u whoever.
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by Sarah20A(f): 11:12am On Apr 07, 2017
When the child is of age then demand to know his father's identity, what will them tell him undecidedthat his mother was screwed by his grandfather which resulted into him lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by Klington: 11:13am On Apr 07, 2017
A supposed grandpa is now the real biological fada shocked unbelievable....sure the act was committed under the influence of alleluhia shocked God ve mercy
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by BudeYahooCom: 11:15am On Apr 07, 2017
Hope everyone can see how a particular yoruba moderator (whom we all know) is banning other nigerians and hiding their comments on the front page because they called out the yorubaman for being incestous.

If it were an Igbo man caught with drugs in Indonesia, he'll definitely help to promote anti-Igbo comments and even help to click 'like' on those anti-Igbo comments made by his yoruba brothers. He WILL NEVER HIDE THEM.

I'm not saying this for him to change, I'm saying this for the sake of posterity. That APC apologist/yoruba mod knows himself. He can continue but karma is real.

I expect a ban for speaking the truth. Please quote this message before he hides it.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by Codes151(m): 11:22am On Apr 07, 2017
This man isn't a pastor jare!! This is the kind of man that in those days you wouldn't even eat in his presence!!!make u no chop winch'
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by paddyofboss(m): 11:25am On Apr 07, 2017
Angeleyez0811:
see foolish people ignoring the matter and trading blames, 1 say na white garment people, the other say na yoruba people. stupidity @ its peak
So what meaningful contribution have u now made to d matter with this ur comment...sensible person
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by mayortm001(m): 11:27am On Apr 07, 2017
Uselesss pastors everywhere. Smh. angry
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by Realhommie(m): 11:29am On Apr 07, 2017
Handsomecole:
What an incest?? What will they tell the child?? That your "Father is your Grand Father"?? I'm a Catholic and we don't believe in abortion but in this I beg to differ abortion at the early stage would have been the best.
But them try to abort am ooo, taking different concoctions, the baby no gree comot. lol
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by farouk0403(m): 11:31am On Apr 07, 2017
carinmom:
Pastor impregnated his own daughter shocked

Should we blame his religion or his ethnicity?

Because had it been this man was a Muslim and from the north, the jobless religious and tribal bigots wouldn't waste a minute in heaping all the blames and curses on Islam and the north.

Shameless hypocrites.

gaskiyan ki ne,

you are on point.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by Realhommie(m): 11:31am On Apr 07, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
Hope everyone can see how a particular yoruba moderator (whom we all know) is banning other nigerians and hiding their comments because they called out the yorubaman for being incestous.

If it were an Igbo man caught with drugs in Indonesia, he'll definitely help to promote anti-Igbo comments and even help to click 'like' on those anti-Igbo comments made by his yoruba brothers. He WILL NEVER HIDE THEM.

I'm not saying this for him to change, I'm saying this for the sake of posterity. The APC apologist yoruba mod knows himself. He can continue but karma is real.

I expect a ban for speaking the truth. Please quote this message before he hides it.
Who's the Mod please.?? Mention the name, no fear.
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by Jerryvicker(m): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2017
Na them ooooh' Olumba men

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by BiafraIShere(m): 11:35am On Apr 07, 2017
Na dem, even before I open dis thread, I don already know say e go be those dirty, sufferisticated brown roof dwellers. Incest, ritualism, aberoism, witch craft etc are their way of life! This maybe news to others but its common over there. Make I come dey go joor, dis one na mumu post from mumu people. SMH & Spits in disgust!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by bigclem22: 11:36am On Apr 07, 2017
Ofonja's again. grin grin grin

Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by abbeyty(m): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2017
na wa ohh
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by BiafraIShere(m): 11:38am On Apr 07, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
Hope everyone can see how a particular yoruba moderator (whom we all know) is banning other nigerians and hiding their comments because they called out the yorubaman for being incestous.

I'm not saying this for him to change, I'm saying this for the sake of posterity. The APC apologist yoruba mod knows himself. He can continue but karma is real.

Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by Fulmigati: 11:40am On Apr 07, 2017
Lol @ mods hiding post telling the truth. grin Our sophisticated sw neigbors displaying their famous sophisction of incest. These people don export this sophiscation go America.

Award-winning music video producer Aswad Ayinde [/b]has been sentenced to 90 years in prison after a New Jersey court found him guilty of raping and impregnating his daughters.

The shamed star, who won an MTV award for directing The Fugees' Killing Me Softly in 1996, [b]admitted repeatedly raping five of his seven girls
to create a 'pure' bloodline that would survive Doomsday.

According to court documents, the former music producer and self-proclaimed prophet fathered six children with his daughters over the years.

Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by Angeleyez0811(m): 11:40am On Apr 07, 2017
paddyofboss:
So what meaningful contribution have u now made to d matter with this ur comment...sensible person
oh! u are part of 'em.................. sorry o
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 07, 2017
Pieromania:
I knw it must be a white garment pastor that did this,nah their way

It's not true. Don't blame white garment churches for the sins of Afonjas.

It has to do with the environmental pollutants which mixes with the rain water collected from rusty brown roofs filled with poisons and free radicals which the Afonjas drink coupled with the genetical abnormalities in the 'fastigium conicalus' part of their brain.

It has no remedy.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by hucienda: 11:51am On Apr 07, 2017
/sigh/

No surprise at the identity of the culprit.

cc: NCANChairman
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by omolayomi06: 11:55am On Apr 07, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
An Ogun State Pastor, Taiwo Olubayode, who was arrested after it was learnt that he impregnated his 16-year-old daughter, Elizabeth Bosede, has been handed a 9 year jail sentence by a family court in Oke-Eda Akure, Ondo State. The pregnancy led to the birth of baby Michael.

It is alleged that the sexual relationship between the father of 13 children who is married to 3 wives, and his daughter has been going on for years, but came to limelight after Bosede got pregnant.

Here's what a police source said: “It was discovered during investigation that the victim, after she found out she was pregnant, alerted
the suspect. He gave her some concoctions to drink; he wanted to abort the pregnancy. But the concoctions failed. .
After repeated attempts and with the pregnancy advancing, he left it. The suspect tried to smuggle the victim out of the house to a private clinic for an abortion. The girl refused and threatened to raise the alarm.

The suspect, in anger instructed the victim to stay indoors to avoid suspicion from church members and neighbours. Whenever neighbours asked after Bosede, Olubayode would tell them she traveled to visit her mother. .

It was later they discovered that he got his daughter pregnant and kept her locked up.”

Bosede stopped going to school when the pregnancy started showing. According to Olubayode, he was tempted by the devil to have sex with his daughter. Investigations showed that the cleric, whose church is located at Okedo Street, Odode, Idanre, is quite popular.

A good number of people, from far and near, used to troop to the church seeking miracles. Olubayode lives alone with Bosede after his three wives left him for reasons yet unknown.

When Bosede’s mother wanted to walk out of the marriage, she tried to take Bosede, but Olubayode refused. He insisted that he needed Bosede to run errands. Bosede bottled up everything because her father warned her not to disclose the llicit affair to anybody.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/pastor-who-impregnated-his-daughter-in.html

but op you funny ooo,,how Ogun state come to akure,,,,you are funny indeed.. an Ogun state pastor, was sentence to 9years in jail in one EDA magistrate court in akure and the pastor is from odo De idanre...all in ondo state.
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by Spicycat(f): 11:57am On Apr 07, 2017
The Christians are known worldwide for incest since time immemorial.

The religion don't just teaches such barbaric behavior, turning their women into sex slaves, promoting fornication and adultery in an open arena called church but practice and it with dignity. I wander how people enjoy being called Christians.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by happiness100: 11:58am On Apr 07, 2017
Haa!! Sad news ogbaenuntan!!
Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by Spicycat(f): 11:59am On Apr 07, 2017
Codes151:
This man isn't a pastor jare!! This is the kind of man that in those days you wouldn't even eat in his presence!!!make u no chop winch'

Keep on defending them, grin the religion itself promote such rubbish and you are here saying rubbish. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Impregnated His Daughter In Ogun State Bags Jail Sentence by Spicycat(f): 12:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
Fulmigati:
Lol @ mods hiding post telling the truth. grin Our sophisticated sw neigbors displaying their famous sophisction of incest. These people don export this sophiscation go America.

It's a Christian thing practice worldwide by all so called God of men and their worshipers

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) / Factory Worker Rapes 4-year-old Girl / Naval Officer Smashes A Motorist's Windscreen At Alakija, Lagos (Video, Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.