Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,630 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:54 PM

Putin Considers US Attack In Syria Aggression Against Sovereign State - UPDATES - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Considers US Attack In Syria Aggression Against Sovereign State - UPDATES (2372 Views)

Syrian Army Kills 5 Turkey Soldiers. Pope Francis Prays for ‘Martyred’ in Syria / Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) / The Mozambican Debt Crisis: How A Sovereign State Was Sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Considers US Attack In Syria Aggression Against Sovereign State - UPDATES by ollah2: 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
Ikio:
1)Well i do know it was the U.S nuclear bomb that ended world war 2.
2) making israel a mini super power something Russia and other super powers have failed to do to there allies....dahts just a few...

You need to learn more.

1 Like

Re: Putin Considers US Attack In Syria Aggression Against Sovereign State - UPDATES by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
ollah2:

You need to learn more.
so i did got that.. 3 no state for the taliban. 4)dead of osama watever. 5)dead of gaddafi, saddam. 6) no state for isil.
Re: Putin Considers US Attack In Syria Aggression Against Sovereign State - UPDATES by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
ollah2:

You need to learn more.
ollah so daht wat i meant not being so gud politically..
Re: Putin Considers US Attack In Syria Aggression Against Sovereign State - UPDATES by zachanalysis: 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
Zoharariel:
More than half of the world population are aware & positive that the chemical attack in Syria was only used as a pretext by Amerika to invade Syria officially.

There's no doubt that the attack was carried-out by the CIA or atleast their terrorist proxies - as Russia or the Assad forces have absolutely nothing to gain in killing the same civilians that they have been fighting to protect.

A lot of questions begging for answers are running through my mind at lightning speed.

What happened to the S-300Growler? What happened to the S-400Triumf ?

How would other small & weak Nations - who have hitherto, been looking up to Russia for support & protection feel? Two words: Betrayed & Disappointed!

What then is the essence of the Russian intervention in Syria if all Putin could come up with is a toothless warning & condemnation?

I can understand that Putin has been trying to avoid direct confrontation with NATO but for how long shall we continue to overlook Amerika's impunity & blatant disregard for international law?

A popular Yoruba adage says: When the heaven falls, it won't fall only on a single person's neck - it affects everybody.

Scully, Putin is making me boil in anger!
Funny that it is bullies who complain more about witch-hunt. Moscow's accusation is very hypocritical and, need I say, self-serving. Putin should have thought of the word 'aggression' when he defiled all sanctity of international law by blatantly ripping apart Ukraine's right to enjoying unhindered control over it's territory when he ordered the annexation of Crimea and dared any country to stop him. The point is this, if you have taken time to study power relations between Russia and the US, you'll see that both these countries like the world to view their actions from the moral angle. The moral card Russia played when it annexed Crimea was that the people of Crimea which share significant cultural link with her, had to endure painful discrimination from the then pro west government that replaced the unpopular Pro-Russian guy. Washington on its part is hanging its involvement on the need to halt what it believes to be a crime against humanity. When Russia annexed Crimea, the US only goofed and kicked without any tangible action because looking at it logically, she will in the same vein annex any country that can help her halt the incursion of Russia. In this Syrian wahala, Russia will only goof and kick because deep down she knows there is no where in hell it could win the moral war in this case. Bottom line, Assad crossed the red line by killing his people with banned weapons. Every logical person knows this and forget about any military pact Russia has with any country for now. Moscow will be wary of being tagged the friend of a distinguished international pariah-Assad and his murderous regime.
Re: Putin Considers US Attack In Syria Aggression Against Sovereign State - UPDATES by scully95: 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
zachanalysis:
Funny that it is bullies who complain more about witch-hunt. Moscow's accusation is very hypocritical and, need I say, self-serving. Putin should have thought of the word 'aggression' when he defiled [s]all sanctity of international law by blatantly ripping apart Ukraine's right to enjoying unhindered control over it's territory when he ordered the annexation of Crimea and dared any country to stop him[/s].

Going back to the same hypocrisy you accused the Russian of. Lets even be very realistic here. Let take Yemeni for example, how is the case in Yemen different from that of Ukraine ? What if Russia now decided to put forward a law to denounce the crooks in Kiev and decided to re-instate Yanokuwich of Ukraine ? (The same way Saudi and the west is trying to hard to do) Would you continue to shut your mouth or just bite the dust ? When it comes to international Politics, be very careful what you say or type cos the highest hypocrisy of the century is in the west.

zachanalysis:

The point is this, if you have taken time to study power relations between Russia and the US, you'll see that both these countries like the world to view their actions from the moral angle. The moral card Russia played when it annexed Crimea was that the people of Crimea which share significant cultural link with her, had to endure painful discrimination from the then pro west government that replaced the unpopular Pro-Russian guy. Washington on its part is hanging its involvement on the need to halt what it believes to be a crime against humanity. When Russia annexed Crimea, the US only goofed and kicked without any tangible action because looking at it logically, she will in the same vein annex any country that can help her halt the incursion of Russia.

Now this is anther hypocrisy that i like to even point out. You used the world Annexed and the Russians who live in Crimea do not call it annexation, they call it Re-unification. They dont care one bit what you think for your information. Now the hypocrisy again is when Western Germany Re-united with the rest, would you call that Annexation or Reunification ? But perhaps your mind is already inclined and propagandized by the western crookie media who decides how you reason or how you think.. So I cannot blame you that much except for a fact that you are not exposed and only rely on what your crookie western media tells you. You do not even verify, even as it is now, no investigative Nigerian media going all out to report the real story...

zachanalysis:

In this Syrian wahala, Russia will only goof and kick because deep down she knows there is no where in hell it could win the moral war in this case. [s]Bottom line, Assad crossed the red line by killing his people with banned weapons[/s]. Every logical person knows this and forget about any military pact Russia has with any country for now. Moscow will be wary of being tagged the friend of a distinguished international pariah-Assad and his murderous regime.

Why are you so gullible and f0olish ? How many times will you foolishly fall for the same crookie pretext ? Do you know what is Pretext ? The same thing used in Yugoslavia, Libya Iraq and Now Syria ? Are you ok? Pls stop pretending you dont know.. Nothing is above the international law and norms and no one should violate the international law... Just another hypocrisy.. Let Russia start bombing U.S institution for killing the African Americans anyhow ? Wont that violate International law and order ?

Yes, power corrupts and having the feeling of total power corrupt totally and this is how most empires eventually fall. They believe the know all or too much and most importantly, believing even in their own propaganda.

Everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner.. That owner is Syria. The battle line is drawn.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Considers US Attack In Syria Aggression Against Sovereign State - UPDATES by scully95: 7:38am On Apr 08, 2017
Russian MoD Suspends Deconfliction Channel With US on Syria Flights From April 8

The Russian Defense Ministry said that the Russia-US deconfliction mechanism aimed to avoid aerial incidents over Syria will be suspended from April 8.

The ministry said that it had summoned a US military attache in Moscow to confirm the suspension of a memoransum on flight safety in Syria.
Moreover, the Russian Ministry of Defense sent a note on the issue to Washington.

Earlier in the day, the Russian Foreign Ministry said that Moscow has suspended its memorandum of understanding on air safety over Syria with the United States following the deadly US missile attack on the Sha'irat airfield.

The Pentagon said later that the US still wants to keep dialogue with Russia via the deconfliction channnel.

"The Russian Defense Ministry denied US media reports that Russia is allegedly going to keep the 'red line' with Pentagon's representatives in the framework of the memo on the prevention of incidents in Syrian airsrpace," the Russian ministry spokesman, Maj. Gen. Igor Konasenkov responded to media claims.

"A note was sent today to Pentagon through military-diplomatic channels informing about the suspension the 'red line' in the framework of the memorandum," - Konashenkov said in a statement.

The United States launched 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles at the Syrian military airfield in Ash Sha'irat near Homs late Thursday. US President Donald Trump said the attack was a response to the alleged chemical weapon use in Idlib on Tuesday, which Washington blames on Damascus.
Re: Putin Considers US Attack In Syria Aggression Against Sovereign State - UPDATES by zachanalysis: 8:18am On Apr 08, 2017
scully95:

Going back to the same hypocrisy you accused the Russian of. Lets even be very realistic here. Let take Yemeni for example, how is the case in Yemen different from that of Ukraine ? What if Russia now decided to put forward a law to denounce the crooks in Kiev and decided to re-instate Yanokuwich of Ukraine ? (The same way Saudi and the west is trying to hard to do) Would you continue to shut your mouth or just bite the dust ? When it comes to international Politics, be very careful what you say or type cos the highest hypocrisy of the century is in the west.

Now this is anther hypocrisy that i like to even point out. You used the world Annexed and the Russians who live in Crimea do not call it annexation, they call it Re-unification. They dont care one bit what you think for your information. Now the hypocrisy again is when Western Germany Re-united with the rest, would you call that Annexation or Reunification ? But perhaps your mind is already inclined and propagandized by the western crookie media who decides how you reason or how you think.. So I cannot blame you that much except for a fact that you are not exposed and only rely on what your crookie western media tells you. You do not even verify, even as it is now, no investigative Nigerian media going all out to report the real story...

Why are you so gullible and f0olish ? How many times will you foolishly fall for the same crookie pretext ? Do you know what is Pretext ? The same thing used in Yugoslavia, Libya Iraq and Now Syria ? Are you ok? Pls stop pretending you dont know.. Nothing is above the international law and norms and no one should violate the international law... Just another hypocrisy.. Let Russia start bombing U.S institution for killing the African Americans anyhow ? Wont that violate International law and order ?

Yes, power corrupts and having the feeling of total power corrupt totally and this is how most empires eventually fall. They believe the know all or too much and most importantly, believing even in their own propaganda.

Everyday is for the thief but rone day is for the owner.. That owner is Syria. The battle line is drawn.
Ordinarily, I wouldn't have dignify your insultive and very unsportsmanlike comments with a response. But then, looking at it again, I think you need some schooling about the dynamism of power play. FYO, I never argued that the West aren't hypocritic. It is unseemly to want to navigate the course of world politics without getting your hands soiled. That's why it is called diplomacy: the ability to do the nastiest things in the nicest way. Concerning the Crimea incidence you mentioned, let's analyse a scenario. Let's say Israel just forcefully encroach into Nigeria and annexed the entire eastern region because she feels there are cultural connection between them. Now, there is nothing wrong with seeking self determination, it is part of the provision of the Atlantic charter which has now been drafted into the UN charter. But there are provisions and guidelines as regards that tense subject. You my friend should tell me of any country that the US and West in general had
' conscripted ' because of poorly defined cultural links. Russia is making itself looks like that foolish late bloomer who believes the best way to measure up is to do the 'undoables'. Russia's quest to be at par with the West is prompting her to take very questionable steps but unfortunately Putin doesn't have the tact to cover his tracks. In power politics it is not what you do that really matters it is what the world think of your actions. Take it or leave it, today, Trump is being celebrated because he ordered an assault on the official number one pariah of the world at the moment. In addition, never insult or make use of derogatory terms when you argue with people whether on social media on in real life discussion.Table your opinion logically and maturely. If diplomats use such harsh words on one another when they discuss issues we will all be in the bush today hiding away because of war.

3 Likes

Re: Putin Considers US Attack In Syria Aggression Against Sovereign State - UPDATES by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 08, 2017
My take is that the action was not all about syria it also send a clear message to N.korea and the world.The U.S also said it would even do more if tempted.
Re: Putin Considers US Attack In Syria Aggression Against Sovereign State - UPDATES by scully95: 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
zachanalysis:
Ordinarily, I wouldn't have dignify your insultive and very unsportsmanlike comments with a response. But then, looking at it again, I think you need some schooling about the dynamism of power play. FYO, I never argued that the West aren't hypocritic. It is unseemly to want to navigate the course of world politics without getting your hands soiled. That's why it is called diplomacy: the ability to do the nastiest things in the nicest way. [s]Concerning the Crimea incidence you mentioned, let's analyse a scenario. Let's say Israel just forcefully encroach into Nigeria and annexed the entire eastern region because she feels there are cultural connection between them.[/s]

Your argument here lacks total substance, it's baseless and full of emptiness and the simple reason is because you dont know where the map is on the net. Please take your time to check where Crimea is and Russia. Also compare where Isreal is and Nigeria. Ok.

Re-unification and Annexation. There is huge difference between the two. Ok! Again, the Crimean people re-unified with their parent country which is Russia. Go back to the history ok, i dont have time to lecture you. Same thing that happened during the fall of Berlin walls happened to the people of Crimean peninsular. They simply reunited with Russia. A time will also come where Alaska will also re-unite with Russia. Also check the map and history to understand the power play in the past.

Let me also add that a time will also come where the people of the South west Nigeria will reunite with the Yorubas in Benin Republic. OK. You get the logistics now. So it does not make any sense for Israel even though it has tried in the past but it lost what you are trying to say but in another way. That is siding with one side and using that side to suppress the other side.

zachanalysis:

Now, there is nothing wrong with seeking self determination, it is part of the provision of the Atlantic charter which has now been drafted into the UN charter. But there are provisions and guidelines as regards that tense subject. You my friend should tell me of any country that the US and West in general had ' conscripted ' because of poorly defined cultural links.

You see where you are trying to twist it and score a goal. Well, in the past yest U.S annexed a lot of states but today it has changed it to something else, with its use of 5 main area of command which in actual sense it's much bigger threat and empire than even just the old annexation.. I am talking of CENTCOM,AFRICOM,EUCOM,NORTHCOM,PACOM, SOUTHCOM all having the same agenda and strategies as the EUCOM which NATO is under. Turning dozens of countries to a mere vassal state, a colony state. How is that different from annexation in a technical way ? When the future of these countries or states is being decided in Washington ? One thing Nigeria will never agree to even though they already bought Ghana. So when you talk, apply the use of sense.

zachanalysis:

[s] Russia is making itself looks like that foolish late bloomer who believes the best way to measure up is to do the 'undoables'. Russia's quest to be at par with the West is prompting her to take very questionable steps but unfortunately Putin doesn't have the tact to cover his tracks.[/s] In power politics it is not what you do that really matters it is what the world think of your actions. Take it or leave it, today, Trump is being celebrated because he ordered an assault on the official number one pariah of the world at the moment. In addition, never insult or make use of derogatory terms when you argue with people whether on social media on in real life discussion.Table your opinion logically and maturely. If diplomats use such harsh words on one another when they discuss issues we will all be in the bush today hiding away because of war.

Are you even ok? I wont reply u after this one. Lets even be more realistic and talk about power play. Putin you just mention here is the smartest Politician in the world. Do you think Russia is as foolish as Nigerian semi puppet leaders to the west, that saw Africom surrounding Nigeria with bases, recolonizing the whole of Africa and Nigeria is sleep walking. Let me tell you for Russia, Ukraine, Georgia was the red-line for NATO Encirclement agenda. Just your own self, pls look at the Black sea, the written is just on the wall. Imagine all the countries in black sea is already colonized by NATO with the Exception of Ukraine. Now the same crookie west dragging Ukraine to its sphere of influence after the coup in Kiev would simply mean the Crimean Russia Fleet will have not choice and what that means for Russia's national security is that, in any all out war, the south of Russia would be in grt risk.

Russia re-uniting with Crimean peninsular back and restating its presence in the black sea is just the smartest move that even checkmated the west. Not only that but you now have Donbass and Lugansk so when the same Nazi ukraine tries what hitler did, that war will be fought in Ukrainian land and wont even get to Russian mainland.. I am being even very realistic here. An Enemy is surrounding you and you just want to remain foolish and let that enemy surround you so it can finally force you to surrender? Do you know in a war, once you Encircle your enemy you have won on the ground technically . Now you want the king of Encirclement, Russia to just be sleep walking like Nigeria ?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Putin Considers US Attack In Syria Aggression Against Sovereign State - UPDATES by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
Those people saying rubbish here and making analyses should also ask themselves why is the syria regime not pushing for a "no fly-zone" and a safe-zone, why is it that action will bring about ww3?? if the syria Govt and russia really cares and don't have chemical weapons. I LOVE TRUMP AND I ALSO LOVE THE WAY HE CHANGES IS MIND..

1 Like

Re: Putin Considers US Attack In Syria Aggression Against Sovereign State - UPDATES by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
scully95:

Your argument here lacks total substance, it's baseless and full of emptiness and the simple reason is because you dont know where the map is on the net. Please take your time to check where Crimea is and Russia. Also compare where Isreal is and Nigeria. Ok.

Re-unification and Annexation. There is huge difference between the two. Ok! Again, the Crimean people re-unified with their parent country which is Russia. Go back to the history ok, i dont have time to lecture you. Same thing that happened during the fall of Berlin walls happened to the people of Crimean peninsular. They simply reunited with Russia. A time will also come where Alaska will also re-unite with Russia. Also check the map and history to understand the power play in the past.

Let me also add that a time will also come where the people of the South west Nigeria will reunite with the Yorubas in Benin Republic. OK. You get the logistics now. So it does not make any sense for Israel even though it has tried in the past but it lost what you are trying to say but in another way. That is siding with one side and using that side to suppress the other side.

You see where you are trying to twist it and score a goal. Well, in the past yest U.S annexed a lot of states but today it has changed it to something else, with its use of 5 main area of command which in actual sense it's much bigger threat and empire than even just the old annexation.. I am talking of CENTCOM,AFRICOM,EUCOM,NORTHCOM,PACOM, SOUTHCOM all having the same agenda and strategies as the EUCOM which NATO is under. Turning dozens of countries to a mere vassal state, a colony state. How is that different from annexation in a technical way ? When the future of these countries or states is being decided in Washington ? One thing Nigeria will never agree to even though they already bought Ghana. So when you talk, apply the use of sense.

Are you even ok? I wont reply u after this one. Lets even be more realistic and talk about power play. Putin you just mention here is the smartest Politician in the world. Do you think Russia is as foolish as Nigerian semi puppet leaders to the west, that saw Africom surrounding Nigeria with bases, recolonizing the whole of Africa and Nigeria is sleep walking. Let me tell you for Russia, Ukraine, Georgia was the red-line for NATO Encirclement agenda. Just your own self, pls look at the Black sea, the written is just on the wall. Imagine all the countries in black sea is already colonized by NATO with the Exception of Ukraine. Now the same crookie west dragging Ukraine to its sphere of influence after the coup in Kiev would simply mean the Crimean Russia Fleet will have not choice and what that means for Russia's national security is that, in any all out war, the south of Russia would be in grt risk.

Russia re-uniting with Crimean peninsular back and restating its presence in the black sea is just the smartest move that even checkmated the west. Not only that but you now have Donbass and Lugansk so when the same Nazi ukraine tries what hitler did, that war will be fought in Ukrainian land and wont even get to Russian mainland.. I am being even very realistic here. An Enemy is surrounding you and you just want to remain foolish and let that enemy surround you so it can finally force you to surrender? Do you know in a war, once you Encircle your enemy you have won on the ground technically . Now you want the king of Encirclement, Russia to just be sleep walking like Nigeria ?

Gentlemen.... grin cheesy grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Considers US Attack In Syria Aggression Against Sovereign State - UPDATES by alezzy13: 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
Are trump and putin not buddies anymore?
Re: Putin Considers US Attack In Syria Aggression Against Sovereign State - UPDATES by bookface: 9:57am On Apr 09, 2017
The airstrikes is mostly about delivering a political message, both internally and externally.

Internally.

Donald Trump is desperate to stamp his authority as President and commander-in-chief, after the failure of his immigration ban and Obamacare repeal. Additionally, the internal investigation to his Russian links are definitely hampering his presidency, which has seen his approval ratings drop to the lowest, compared with all past US president.

Externally

First message was to Syria:

Dear Syrian government,

You may have Russia's backing, but because we are Americans, we don't give a F**K. Our government is no longer the Obama's administration who dithers and ponders. We intend to punish you every time you use Chemical or Biological weapons against your citizens. You have three options
a) You can either fight us (which will be a very foolish thing to do, considering that we are Americans)
b) You can sue us, we don't care
c) You can stop gassing your own people to death

Yours Sincerely,
Donald J Trump

Second Message was to Russia:

Dear Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin,

See what i have done? It means i really don't care what your interests are in Syria. You disrespected OBAMA because you considered him to be weak. Don't make that same mistake with me. I will act. I have more tomahawks on each US warship than what your S300s and S400s can stop. And i know that you are not foolish enough to attack an American vessel ust because of Syria. If i can strike Assad's because Assad gassed his own people to death, imagine what i would do if you attack an American vessel and that leads to the deaths of American service men.

I am ready to negotiate on the best approach to Syria, but it is important that you take me seriously.

Your's brotherly,
Donald J Trump.

Third message was to North Korea

You fat Bastard,

I wasn't joking when i said i would act unilaterally to stop you.

Yours,
Donald.

Fourth message was to China

Dear Xi,

I hope you enjoyed your dinner grin . See what i have just done? I took unilateral military step against a country backed by Russia. This is a very similar situation to North Korea. Guess what i mean when i said "If China dosen't help, US will act alone". I wasn't bluffing.

Respectfully,
Donald.

Fifth message was to Iran

Dear Ayotollahs,

When it was Obama, you acted with impunity, knowing fully well that that he is too weak to respond militarily. Guess what? There's a new Sherriff in town.

I dare you to repeat the same mistake you did, by taking US servicemen hostage on international waters and then broadcasting the video. I will very much like to start the biggest fire that you have ever seen.

Donald J Trump (MAGA)

4 Likes

Re: Putin Considers US Attack In Syria Aggression Against Sovereign State - UPDATES by scully95: 12:51am On Apr 11, 2017
Hezbolla warns that the USA have ‘crossed the red line’ and that Hezbollah will respond to any US aggression

If I was the US President, I would take that threat very, very seriously. But then, I am a wimp. Trump is tough guy…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt2pD3ZJOcI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Considers US Attack In Syria Aggression Against Sovereign State - UPDATES by Appleyard(m): 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
NairaMinted:
Like Libya, Iraq and others, Syria has been targeted for destruction. It doesn't matter if an investigation has been made into these chemical attacks. The hegemon is desperate seeing that their head chopping, liver eating "moderates" after 6 years can't get the job done and are actually on the back foot. Either Trump just two days after declaring Assad could stay in power has either been fooled into this stupid action or he's buying time with the war thirsty Deep State.

I will subscribe to the bolded. Trump is no fool. He is just fooling the deep state, and even some of them knows it already. But, if actually he is caving in to the blood thirsty sycophants and Satanist in Washington and beyond, then we can expect more drama to play out very soon. However, I doubt if anything will happen. He can't afford to strike at Korea without igniting the wrath of China who already have troops amassed at the border. There is no way Korea will be involved in a war and China won't intervene. Trump must have calculated all these scenarios except someone can tell me it's only dead brains we have in Pentagon.

Concerning Syria..everything points to the fact that the recent American attack was a charade....because it doesn't make one single sense at all. I might still be wrong, but I don't see any further justification to believe otherwise.

The next few weeks will reveal the true intent of these actions.

Lets wait and see.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Considers US Attack In Syria Aggression Against Sovereign State - UPDATES by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 12, 2017
Scully95 has been banned by the anti-spam bot. Seun, Lalasticlala - kindly un-ban his moniker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Considers US Attack In Syria Aggression Against Sovereign State - UPDATES by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
scully95:
Hezbolla warns that the USA have ‘crossed the red line’ and that Hezbollah will respond to any US aggression

If I was the US President, I would take that threat very, very seriously. But then, I am a wimp. Trump is tough guy…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt2pD3ZJOcI
U mean those guys with all the Iran dollar funding and all the training couldn't even defeat isis if not the intervention of russia.U.S.A belongs to the strongest millitary organization (NATO) maybe they should remember that.
Re: Putin Considers US Attack In Syria Aggression Against Sovereign State - UPDATES by scully95: 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ikio:
U mean those guys with all the Iran dollar funding and all the training couldn't even defeat isis if not the intervention of russia.U.S.A belongs to the strongest millitary organization (NATO) maybe they should remember that.

lol, who said they could not ? Rewind to whenever they are making huge gains which obviously they were and how Israel turned to ISIS air-cover and even recently the same thing happened. U.S turned to ISIS air-cover where they are also making huge gains. This is not the first time Americunts army is firing at Syrian positions, this is just the first direct officially overt sending of Cruise missile meanwhile out of 59 missiles, only 23 got to the air-field.

Russia (The strategist) saw what was missing and provided the Hesbolar-Iran-Syrian army with Air-cover and see the huge gains so far. The only major state left for the ISIS is Raqqah.

Also rewind to how Hezbolar defeated the ISrealis in 2006 war. WOW, don't lets forget to add that please. Hezbolar is a force to recon with not to talk of Iranian forces or even Russia.. Forget, game is over. Mind you, Hezbolar is not only fighting ISIS. They are fighting a coalition of 78 countries.

Ikio:
U.S.A belongs to the strongest military organization (NATO) maybe they should remember that.
Another lol. Mention just one war the same big for nothing has won over the past 10 years ?? Just one shooting war please ? Take your foolish propaganda elsewhere ok. I can tell you one war Russia won within 3 days. It was even a slap not war.

NATO is a shame and it's just another U.S controlled vassal colony meaning only those in the NATO fear U.S.. NATO is so outdated and cannot even win any war. It's a shame and a Sham.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Considers US Attack In Syria Aggression Against Sovereign State - UPDATES by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 19, 2017
scully95:

lol, who said they could not ? Rewind to whenever they are making huge gains which obviously they were and how Israel turned to ISIS air-cover and even recently the same thing happened. U.S turned to ISIS air-cover where they are also making huge gains. This is not the first time Americunts army is firing at Syrian positions, this is just the first direct officially overt sending of Cruise missile meanwhile out of 59 missiles, only 23 got to the air-field.
U don't really knw wat happened becos u dont work in d millitary.
Re: Putin Considers US Attack In Syria Aggression Against Sovereign State - UPDATES by scully95: 9:20am On Apr 21, 2017
Blocking of Russian OPCW Proposal on Idlib Aims to Push for Regime Change

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said that the blocking of the Russian proposal at OPCW on investigating the alleged chemical weapon use in Syria’s Idlib province aims to direct attention to the idea of regime change in Syria.

The blocking of the Russian proposal at the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) on investigating the alleged chemical weapon use in Syria’s Idlib province aims to direct attention to the idea of regime change in Syria, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said.
"Yesterday, our joint proposal that OPCW experts visit the sites of the suspected chemical weapon use incident in Syria was blocked by western delegations without coherent explanations. This showed the complete incompetence of the positions of our western colleagues who basically prohibit the OPCW from sending their experts to the site of the incident, to the air base from where aircraft loaded with chemical weapons allegedly flew out," Lavrov said on Friday at a joint meeting with Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi.

Lavrov stressed that there has been no response from London or Paris to Russian requests for detailed information on alleged chemical weapon probes taken in Syria.

"I think we are very close to this organization [OPCW] being discredited," Lavrov said, adding that the spread of "false information on the use of chemical weapons by the Syrian government is being used to move away from the implementation of resolution 2254 which stipulates a political settlement with the participation of all the Syrian parties and to switch to the long-cherished idea of regime change."

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Pants A Female Kenyan Politician Shared To Pupils Thats Causing Outtrage / Harris V Trump : When One Picture Is Worth A Million Words ! / Saddam Hussein As An Assassin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.