Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

8 Year Old Girl Found Living Among Monkeys In India - She Acts Like One Too - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Year Old Girl Found Living Among Monkeys In India - She Acts Like One Too (1476 Views)

See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo / Incestuous Family Found Living Together On A Farm / Am Addicted But She Acts Weird And Is A Nympho? What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Year Old Girl Found Living Among Monkeys In India - She Acts Like One Too by winkmart: 10:46am On Apr 07, 2017
Indian Cops have found a girl who can neither speak nor behave like normal human beings. The 8-year-old girl who reportedly walks on all fours and screeches to communicate was found wandering through a remote nature reserve in Bahraich, northern India.

The girl was spotted by sub-inspector Suresh Yadav, who was on a routine patrol in Motipur range of Katarniaghat Wildlife Sanctuary.

When he tried to rescue the girl, who seemed to be comfortable with the apes, they screeched at him and so did the girl. However, the cops after great efforts managed to rescue the girl and got her admitted to the district hospital.
The girl can neither speak nor understands any language, and gets scared at the sight of human beings. The doctors treating her said that she often gets violent.Times of India reports.

The girl has shown improvement following the treatment, but the improvement has been very slow. She still eats directly from her mouth. While she has been trained to walk on her legs, at times she walks like animals using her hands and legs together.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-0B_zp3zwAes/WOc4_bKR-jI/AAAAAAADj9Y/7P2TIaavc6QMK1VSS-I6j4k0uEz5i6tcQCLcB/s400/Untitled.png[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-Ze_wKbQmMR4/WOc5PneQF5I/AAAAAAADj9c/zQlGjlPsP0AJIF9unK2cP_W2iJeB3s00wCLcB/s400/Untitled.png[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-3BSK0hh1aZA/WOc38UUH7pI/AAAAAAADj9M/eHaF51_cNQoOEuOsvWwzBIxysh0kZCZeACLcB/s400/170406-jungle-girl-india-01.jpg[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/04/8-year-old-girl-found-living-among.html

lalasticlala
Re: 8 Year Old Girl Found Living Among Monkeys In India - She Acts Like One Too by winkmart: 10:46am On Apr 07, 2017
Re: 8 Year Old Girl Found Living Among Monkeys In India - She Acts Like One Too by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 07, 2017
Jungle girl... For real?
Re: 8 Year Old Girl Found Living Among Monkeys In India - She Acts Like One Too by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 07, 2017
Seriously... So humaans can grow wit animals. I thought it was fiction...
Lalasticlala... Front it abeg
Re: 8 Year Old Girl Found Living Among Monkeys In India - She Acts Like One Too by Juni4jay(m): 11:00am On Apr 07, 2017
It's real. I hv dis video of "kidswho grew up wit animals"
Dey r abt 10 of dem. som wit monkeys, birds, goats, wolfs, cats, dogs. Just YouTube it, u wil c for ur sef.
I tink dy shud hv left her nd kip a close eye on her. Let's c wat wil hapen in 20yrs tym.
We might hv a hybrid human.
Re: 8 Year Old Girl Found Living Among Monkeys In India - She Acts Like One Too by RGem(f): 11:04am On Apr 07, 2017
Whoa
Re: 8 Year Old Girl Found Living Among Monkeys In India - She Acts Like One Too by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
They say we are related to apes, so its nothing to grow up with them.

ApePlanet.
Re: 8 Year Old Girl Found Living Among Monkeys In India - She Acts Like One Too by oleeee(m): 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
TaZgurl
Re: 8 Year Old Girl Found Living Among Monkeys In India - She Acts Like One Too by Taidi(m): 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
watched it on BBC..was shocked
Re: 8 Year Old Girl Found Living Among Monkeys In India - She Acts Like One Too by Basic123: 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
you can only find things like this in india
Re: 8 Year Old Girl Found Living Among Monkeys In India - She Acts Like One Too by bamirotola: 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
Idonbilivit... I just hope d monkey Neva knack her akpako...get well sooon
Re: 8 Year Old Girl Found Living Among Monkeys In India - She Acts Like One Too by youngberry001(m): 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
Ehnnn dis fine gurl shocked
Re: 8 Year Old Girl Found Living Among Monkeys In India - She Acts Like One Too by dtruth50: 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
so dis tin can happen for real?
Re: 8 Year Old Girl Found Living Among Monkeys In India - She Acts Like One Too by megareal: 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2017

Georgina of the jungle. undecided
Re: 8 Year Old Girl Found Living Among Monkeys In India - She Acts Like One Too by firstking01(m): 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
This reminds me of tarzan...iyaf love that disney cartoon.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Boyfriend Love You More / Sidechicks In Marriage An Important Necessity!! / How To Know Girl Without Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.