Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,696 members, 7,813,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" (32780 Views)

BBNaija: Organizers Introduce New Twist To Reality Show / A Show Without A "FAT" Contestant - Monalisa Stephen Blasts BBNaija Organizers / BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by henrydadon(m): 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
i swear if i see any BBN news again..i will walk up to third mainland bridge and....
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by Daviddson(m): 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
You're not ashamed of yourself that you're embarrassing your family over there. Pls don't quote me, because most of you that are campaigning for these shameless lots cannot stand the sight of your own daughter or family member being there. cool

1 Like

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by airminem(f): 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
Bbnaija Uhm! Smh

Then Get Out!
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by jonnytad(m): 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
I won't mind talking to your dad, even your pastor, i can even add fasting and prayers to it..... jst promise lil change.
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by TruthFM(m): 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
Eayah. Pele. Sorry. But based on logistics grin grin grin

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by Qriousity(m): 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
BreezyCB:
grin

Obey your parents because you belong to the Lord, for this is the right thing to do
Just negodu. My friend si eba puo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by TinaAnita(f): 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
Oyind17:
Debie-Rise kiss

Some parents and their wahala. Where was he when she learnt how to roll her waist like that.
Allow your children to pursue their dream, wish them well and pray for them not to deviate from your teachings. I see her dad as those over controlling fathers. He bartered the girl's self-esteem with his over controlling attitude.
Won't he be happy if she wins the 25mil?

Send Vote Debie-Rise to 32052
Onelove

Exactly my point o! He will be the first person to grab the money if debbie wins. No wonder the bible says man's enemy is in his household.
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by ikemesit4477: 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
Oyind17:
You are on your owngrin, Debie-Rise is the poorest among them. Vote Debie-Rise
Who deceived you?
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
Who is Efe
Efe is all of us.
Even if you were born with a golden spoon in your mouth, were your parents born with a golden spoon too? Were your grand parents born with a golden spoon also? But in all these, those before you kept on pushing and persevering, and through grace and grit, they made it in life so that you will have a good life more than they had.
Efe is all of us.... a poor boy, who through grace and grit, have come this far not just for himself, but for those who look up and depend on him.
Let Efe serve as an inspiration to millions of youths out there today. When you're down, look at Efe and remember that you too can make it. Remember that your time will come and when your time comes, no man or woman or devil can stop it.
Keep voting for Efe.
Send Vote Efe to 32052.
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by shadeyinka(m): 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
Oyind17:
Debie-Rise kiss

Some parents and their wahala. Where was he when she learnt how to roll her waist like that.
Allow your children to pursue their dream, wish them well and pray for them not to deviate from your teachings. I see her dad as those over controlling fathers. He bartered the girl's self-esteem with his over controlling attitude.
Won't he be happy if she wins the 25mil?

Send Vote Debie-Rise to 32052
Onelove

You will be a parent one day.

Pray that your children will not be carried away with the new fad in town (which may be well below your acceptable moral code)

I hope it wouldn't be a fad in the next 10 years for young people publicly sleeping with animals!

2 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by Iseoluwani: 1:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
admax:
Being a Pastor is one thing but being a dad and a Pastor to your kids is another thing. The Pastor might have been a strict dad forming Church pastor over his Children hence they will be rebellious and have low self esteem.

BBN is a Worldly and secular show hence her dad will be mad at her but he has to forgive her no matter what.

As for who will be the winner; It has to be Tboss because she exemplifies what the show promoters wants which are Beauty, Promiscuity, Nudity Razzness and others.
N.B - I don't watch the show but have been force to follow up due to numerous social media etc bombardment.
We so need a Christian DSTV.

We really need Christian DSTV, A TOUCH OF BOLLOWOOD FILMS WILL BE APPRECIATED grin
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by positivelord: 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
Please keep voting TBOSS

We appreciate the huge vote coming in within the last few hours.....Her sunday coronation is sacrosanct.

Thank you, Thank you.

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by TinaAnita(f): 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
Enemies of progress everywhere including family members! If Debbie blows now the same father will be singing her praise. How can a 27-year old girl not be allowed to go for what she wants? No wonder everyone steps on debbie's self-esteem no thanks to her upbringing. She is the only housemate that begs for love and attention as she didn't get enough of that at home.

Meanwhile Efe for the mulla!

3 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by lafuria1(m): 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
disobedient child, you disobeyed your father to please who?
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by UjSizzle(f): 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
He's raised her with good morals. You can tell by her shallow attempts at rebellion cheesy

I hope he forgives you eventually. Even if you don't win, at the very least you have promoted yourself and your music and I'm certain you'll go places after BBN.

Keep rising babe.

5 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
Oyind17:
TeamPoverty abeg make una no invade this thread abeg. grin

grin grin
Holyshit
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by Phi001(m): 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
eosigwe:
Who is Efe
Efe is all of us.
Even if you were born with a golden spoon in your mouth, were your parents born with a golden spoon too? Were your grand parents born with a golden spoon also? But in all these, those before you kept on pushing and persevering, and through grace and grit, they made it in life so that you will have a good life more than they had.
Efe is all of us.... a poor boy, who through grace and grit, have come this far not just for himself, but for those who look up and depend on him.
Let Efe serve as an inspiration to millions of youths out there today. When you're down, look at Efe and remember that you too can make it. Remember that your time will come and when your time comes, no man or woman or devil can stop it.
Keep voting for Efe.
Send Vote Efe to 32052.
All of who?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by TinaAnita(f): 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
shadeyinka:

Pray that your children will not be carried away with the new fad in town (which may be well below your acceptable moral code)

I hope it wouldn't be a fad in the next 10 years for young people publicly sleeping with animals!

There comes a time when parents have to let their children be adults and follow their dreams and aspirations. You can't keep treating your child like a "child" forever

1 Like

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
PHC1stBorn:
i love this girl wella, am married and m entire family including my wife love Debie-Rise and keeps voting for her. A vote for Debie-Rise is a rise above hate!

I have given her my 65 "wechat",
Because of you, I will give the remaining 15 votes for her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by kpaofame: 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
lemme open wechat on all my four devices and sims and vote grin based on logistics smiley
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
Justbeingreal:
One sure thing about this lady is weda or not she wins this money she don already blow big time, she has show cased her talent in the house to the whole world when she's out if she pursue the music thing this babe go make more than the 25 meters in a short while, I also listened to efe song on FM, if the dude collect the 25m on Sunday he can as well double up in no time, the thing is about using the platform well when u get out, the only jonzers in this is TTT n Kemen they even messed up their reputation more it would have been better if they never went for the show.
not to 4get cocoice

1 Like

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
She has a shot at the money. Her silent supporters might pull a huge surprise on the Efe team shouting up and down.

It will be like Trump winning the election. smiley
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
shadeyinka:

Next time quote me with sense. You blind? Did you read my post?

1 Like

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by megareal: 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
Parents be dictating for their children from time immemorial. But most end up stifling the children's dreams and aspirations.

Ride on Debbie. Even if you don't win, you can use this platform to blow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by okoliexpress: 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
i"m telling you. i wish someone like marvis or debbie rise could win this show just to prove a very profound point.
She has a shot at the money. Her silent supporters might pull a huge surprise on the Efe team shouting up and down. [/quote]
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by zeezeegal(m): 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
When God Won Favour Person E Go B Like Electric Shock.... Efe Fit No Get D Talent To Win But If God Don Open Him Chapter Nobody Fit Close Am... Na God Grace Sure Pass Weda No Beauty, No Talent Or Anytin... #efeTheChosenOneForDEgo#
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by omocheche(f): 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
God bless you my brother or sister, finally someone is seeing from my view... the guy #Efe is just lazy I have watch debiedebie-rise videos that is someone who really need the money she has been working on herself and growing herself. I am from Edo I could have supported him but I really do not see any to apart from the fact that he was poor and trying to get a good life for himself. Meritocracy at it peak

XketchDesigns:
DISCLAIMER ------------------------ THIS IS NOT HATING, ITS ALL JUST FACTS

I just realized why nigeria is in the state it is in. when a people support mediocre that land can only produce mediocre.

Everybody just shouting efe, and i have tried to analyse ans see whe he is deserving of such praise and i cant find any *at least compared with the other contestants*. if we were to base it on tallent well, he is not in the top.. *no hating, just facts*

-In terms of enterntainment, he claims to be a rapper but hes spits very wack barrs.. Bassy is way much better at rapping than efe.
-Hes story of coming from humble background and fighting to get to where he is, that goes to debbie rise. I mean have you watched her audition from way back on nigerian idol? and the girl is actually talented with the gittar
-Bisola has an amazing voice, she is a very good singer
-TTT is very good at leadership and directing, he stired the house to win their wager in an amazing presentation in the 3 or 4th week.
-Acting, bisola,uriel and bassy carry the prize here.
-Dancing, bassey, debbie rise, TTT, mavrins and bisola.
-Fittness, All the guys i the house were more fit than he was, he couldnt exercise to save his life during the boot-camp.
-Eloquent, this goes to bassey and somewhat bally.

All he did was constantly trying to explain himself and saying he is "real"

Efe although tried better, belongs to the pack of Tboss, mavris, gifty, Bally *maybe at the top of this pack*.

so there are way more people deserving to win it than the person projected to win *efe*. From what i can tell its all driven by sentiments and loyalty to tribal divides and not actual entertainment
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by omocheche(f): 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
God bless you my brother or sister, finally someone is seeing from my view... the guy #Efe is just lazy I have watch debie-rise videos that is someone who really need the money she has been working on herself and growing herself. I am from Edo I could have supported him but I really do not see any reason to apart from the fact that he is poor and trying to get a good life for himself. Meritocracy at it peak.

XketchDesigns:

I just realized why nigeria is in the state it is in. when a people support mediocre that land can only produce mediocre.

Everybody just shouting efe, and i have tried to analyse ans see whe he is deserving of such praise and i cant find any *at least compared with the other contestants*. if we were to base it on tallent well, he is not in the top.. *no hating, just facts*

-In terms of enterntainment, he claims to be a rapper but hes spits very wack barrs.. Bassy is way much better at rapping than efe.
-Hes story of coming from humble background and fighting to get to where he is, that goes to debbie rise. I mean have you watched her audition from way back on nigerian idol? and the girl is actually talented with the gittar
-TTT is very good at leadership and directing, he stired the house to win their wager in an amazing presentation in the 3 or 4th week.
-Fittness, All the guys i the house were more fit than he was, he couldnt exercise to save his life during the boot-camp.

Efe although tried better, belongs to the pack of Tboss, mavris, gifty, Bally *maybe at the top of this pack*.

so there are way more people deserving to win it than the person projected to win *efe*. From what i can tell its all driven by sentiments and loyalty to tribal divides and not actual entertainment
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by omocheche(f): 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
I see how much you obey your father
lafuria1:
disobedient child, you disobeyed your father to please who?

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
XketchDesigns:

Exactly, you see what I see.
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by missuzoma: 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
it is exactly this useless sloganeering that gave us daddy buhari. what is the meaning of 'based on logistics?' and 'I am real?' they sound like 'change.' it is from choosing thrash in little things like BBN that we graduate to electing tormentors.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omowunmi Dada Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actress - Movie/tv Series / Retired Madman, 2 Others Emerge Winners At First Audition Of Talent Hunt In FCT / Cost Of Buying Air Time For A TV Show?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.