Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" (32783 Views)

BBNaija: Organizers Introduce New Twist To Reality Show / A Show Without A "FAT" Contestant - Monalisa Stephen Blasts BBNaija Organizers / BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by Iceydream(f): 11:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
tomdon:

This is one well articulated ideas put to words
I don't detest efe but if I was offered 100,000 to vote for him, I'll just pass on the offer.
Debbie rise is her association with tboss and also agreeing that she has low self esteem. I think she's just stylishly trying to draw sympathy to herself because she does not have low self esteem. The fact that she may be from a humble background is not the same as having low self esteem
In her campaign speech, she said she had, but not anymore
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 08, 2017
kenonze:

I have given her my 65 "wechat",
Because of you, I will give the remaining 15 votes for her

That's not enough sir, please up ur game, that girl is worth more than any housemate in d show. My family and friends alone have given SMS vote worth N30,000 or (1000) vote including the free wechat vote valued at 2,000 (summing up mtn, glo, airtel and etisalat numbers from my wife, inlaw, I and two friends) Vote Debie-Rise! Now SMS Debie-Rise to 32052 please
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by BABANGBALI: 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
Oyind18:
Vote for her, with 25mil she go buy fashionable clothes

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by tomdon(m): 4:39am On Apr 09, 2017
Iceydream:

In her campaign speech, she said she had, but not anymore

Ohhhk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Retired Madman, 2 Others Emerge Winners At First Audition Of Talent Hunt In FCT / Cost Of Buying Air Time For A TV Show? / Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.