Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" (32784 Views)

BBNaija: Organizers Introduce New Twist To Reality Show / A Show Without A "FAT" Contestant - Monalisa Stephen Blasts BBNaija Organizers / BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
na lie! VOTE Efe jooor
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
PHC1stBorn:
i love this girl wella, am married and m entire family including my wife love Debie-Rise and keeps voting for her. A vote for Debie-Rise is a rise above hate!

I am big of Debie-Rise too. If only had dad knew how many people so the star and potential in her.
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by raffite: 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by geekybabe(f): 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
shadeyinka:

You will be a parent one day.

Pray that your children will not be carried away with the new fad in town (which may be well below your acceptable moral code)

I hope it wouldn't be a fad in the next 10 years for young people publicly sleeping with animals!

A 27 year old does not need parents to sheepishly guide them and decide for them. Moral code how? Debie has been one housemate that has maintained decorum thru the show and pple even called her weak.

B4 bbnaija, her cunny cunny video had barely 5000 views. Today it has almost 300000 views. Thats the kind of fame and destiny that her 'morally upright father' wants to deny the world of seeing. African parents overdo things. If u av raised your children well, then leave them to live and pursue their dreams.

All of the low self esteem talk is because a father made her so. Im sure the man is feeling bad at his actions. Let your children live their dreams abeg.

Will i do the same if i were in her shoes? My dreams are bigger dan my fathers moral code. So yes. I will if dats what it takes.

2 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by alexvic12: 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
Oyind17:
Debie-Rise kiss

Some parents and their wahala. Where was he when she learnt how to roll her waist like that.
Allow your children to pursue their dreams, wish them well and pray for them not to deviate from your teachings. I see her dad as those over controlling fathers. He bartered the girl's self-esteem with his over controlling attitude.
Won't he be happy if she wins the 25mil?

Send Vote Debie-Rise to 32052
Onelove

Hope you voted

1 Like

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by shadeyinka(m): 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
TinaAnita:

There comes a time when parents have to let their children be adults and follow their dreams and aspirations. You can't keep treating your child like a "child" forever

Of course!
But what if "your own limit of moral code" is being violated by your young adult child.

a. Would you accept it in good faith
b. Try to help remedy the situation (to the best of your ability)
c. Disown your child
d. Have a nervous breakdown

I believe, just like her parent, most will go for option b.
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by shadeyinka(m): 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
Oyind17:
Next time quote me with sense. You blind? Did you read my post?

Immaturity of heart and mind.

Your language is important even over things you disagree with.

Were you in any way insulted or abused?
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by shadeyinka(m): 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
geekybabe:

A 27 year old does not need parents to sheepishly guide them and decide for them. Moral code how? Debie has been one housemate that has maintained decorum thru the show and pple even called her weak.

B4 bbnaija, her cunny cunny video had barely 5000 views. Today it has almost 300000 views. Thats the kind of fame and destiny that her 'morally upright father' wants to deny the world of seeing. African parents overdo things. If u av raised your children well, then leave them to live and pursue their dreams.

All of the low self esteem talk is because a father made her so. Im sure the man is feeling bad at his actions. Let your children live their dreams abeg.

Will i do the same if i were in her shoes? My dreams are bigger dan my fathers moral code. So yes. I will if dats what it takes.

I guess you are getting me wrong.

As a responsible parent, how will you deal with your grown up child who breaks your moral limit?

If my daughter of 35years old decide to act in a phonographic movie, should I just shrug my shoulders and say "she is of age"

Most "godly" parent would not appreciate what goes on in BBnigeria and that will not change in a long while.
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by Ugosample(m): 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
XketchDesigns:
DISCLAIMER ------------------------ THIS IS NOT HATING, ITS ALL JUST FACTS

I just realized why nigeria is in the state it is in. when a people support mediocre that land can only produce mediocre.

Everybody just shouting efe, and i have tried to analyse ans see whe he is deserving of such praise and i cant find any *at least compared with the other contestants*. if we were to base it on tallent well, he is not in the top.. *no hating, just facts*

-In terms of enterntainment, he claims to be a rapper but hes spits very wack barrs.. Bassy is way much better at rapping than efe.
-Hes story of coming from humble background and fighting to get to where he is, that goes to debbie rise. I mean have you watched her audition from way back on nigerian idol? and the girl is actually talented with the gittar
-Bisola has an amazing voice, she is a very good singer
-TTT is very good at leadership and directing, he stired the house to win their wager in an amazing presentation in the 3 or 4th week.
-Acting, bisola,uriel and bassy carry the prize here.
-Dancing, bassey, debbie rise, TTT, mavrins and bisola.
-Fittness, All the guys i the house were more fit than he was, he couldnt exercise to save his life during the boot-camp.
-Eloquent, this goes to bassey and somewhat bally.

All he did was constantly trying to explain himself and saying he is "real"

Efe although tried better, belongs to the pack of Tboss, mavris, gifty, Bally *maybe at the top of this pack*.

so there are way more people deserving to win it than the person projected to win *efe*. From what i can tell its all driven by sentiments and loyalty to tribal divides and not actual entertainment

Thank you very much
TTT was dope, but they voted him out for stupid reasons

What we should evaluate is performance not sentiment

That is why Nigeria keep voting fools into office
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by Ugosample(m): 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
Justbeingreal:
One sure thing about this lady is weda or not she wins this money she don already blow big time, she has show cased her talent in the house to the whole world when she's out if she pursue the music thing this babe go make more than the 25 meters in a short while, I also listened to efe song on FM, if the dude collect the 25m on Sunday he can as well double up in no time, the thing is about using the platform well when u get out, the only jonzers in this is TTT n Kemen they even messed up their reputation more it would have been better if they never went for the show.

Lol grin grin

Who told you TTT is the jonzer?
He has blown and his stage craft will carry him far.
Nollywood, modelling and advertorials are at his table as we speak.
as for Kemen *sighs* it depends on him
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by Ugosample(m): 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
Daviddson:
You're not ashamed of yourself that you're embarrassing your family over there. Pls don't quote me, because most of you that are campaigning for these shameless lots cannot stand the sight of your own daughter or family member being there. cool

What is this one saying?
You think every one is closed minded like you?
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by LadyAimy: 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
shadeyinka:

Immaturity of heart and mind.

Your language is important even over things you disagree with.

Were you in any way insulted or abused?
Read your previous post again. I've seen your maturity

2 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by Justbeingreal(m): 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
U are right
Oreoo:
not to 4get cocoice
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by drcomely(m): 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
Bassey and Debbey are the house mates with substance. Unfortunately, nobody seem to care about that.

2 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by soulfood(m): 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by ominirajj: 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
admax:
Being a Pastor is one thing but being a dad and a Pastor to your kids is another thing. The Pastor might have been a strict dad forming Church pastor over his Children hence they will be rebellious and have low self esteem.

BBN is a Worldly and secular show hence her dad will be mad at her but he has to forgive her no matter what.

As for who will be the winner; It has to be Tboss because she exemplifies what the show promoters wants which are Beauty, Promiscuity, Nudity Razzness and others.
N.B - I don't watch the show but have been force to follow up due to numerous social media etc bombardment.
We so need a Christian DSTV.
You do not watch the show and u have the got to comment. See you
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by ominirajj: 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
BreezyCB:
grin

Obey your parents because you belong to the Lord, for this is the right thing to do
And she shouldn't pursue her dream Abi? Nonsensical
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
Oyind17:
Where was he when she learnt how to roll her waist like that.
Comes naturally to a lot of girls. Maybe that's true of her.

Oyind17:
Allow your children to pursue their dreams

Whick kind dream be this BBN thing sef?

Oyind17:
He bartered the girl's self-esteem with his over controlling attitude.
Hmmmm. I'm thinking you know the family very well. If not, then, say that you're theorizing, not talking in absolutes.

Meanwhile
She should trademark and monetize that her name jor and leave BBN money for dem. I'm sure she has lots of fans waiting to buy Debie-Rice cheesy. If they can spend 35 to vote they surely can buy rice for 35k grin

**runs out of thread**
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by Tjaywest(m): 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
ehi1976:
ok you are trying to save face for him abi

don't fall victim for this cursed criminals...
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by tomdon(m): 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
XketchDesigns:

I just realized why nigeria is in the state it is in. when a people support mediocre that land can only produce mediocre.

Everybody just shouting efe, and i have tried to analyse ans see whe he is deserving of such praise and i cant find any *at least compared with the other contestants*. if we were to base it on tallent well, he is not in the top.. *no hating, just facts*

-In terms of enterntainment, he claims to be a rapper but hes spits very wack barrs.. Bassy is way much better at rapping than efe.
-Hes story of coming from humble background and fighting to get to where he is, that goes to debbie rise. I mean have you watched her audition from way back on nigerian idol? and the girl is actually talented with the gittar
-TTT is very good at leadership and directing, he stired the house to win their wager in an amazing presentation in the 3 or 4th week.
-Fittness, All the guys i the house were more fit than he was, he couldnt exercise to save his life during the boot-camp.

Efe although tried better, belongs to the pack of Tboss, mavris, gifty, Bally *maybe at the top of this pack*.

so there are way more people deserving to win it than the person projected to win *efe*. From what i can tell its all driven by sentiments and loyalty to tribal divides and not actual entertainment

This is one well articulated ideas put to words
Debbie rise's bane is her association with tboss and also agreeing that she has low self esteem. I think she's just stylishly trying to draw sympathy to herself because she does not have low self esteem, what do others have that she doesnt have. Withe that her super sexy ass. The fact that she may be from a humble background is not the same as having low self esteem and I doubt the humble background is different from what other kids have. She's just blackmailing her father.
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by inchristalone(m): 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
Something about her that makes me want to vote her anytime any day. #istandwithdebbie

2 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Comes naturally to a lot of girls. Maybe that's true of her.

Whick kind dream be this BBN thing sef?

Hmmmm. I'm thinking you know the family very well. If not, then, say that you're theorizing, not talking in absolutes
Meanwhile
She should trademark and monetize that her name jor and leave BBN money for dem. I'm sure she has lots of fans waiting to buy Debie-Rice cheesy. If they can spend 35 to vote they surely can buy rice for 35k grin
**runs out of thread**
Na who be this toddler again
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by BABANGBALI: 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
Is that why she boughted and tooked okrika clothes to bb naija?
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by rezzy: 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
admax:
Being a Pastor is one thing but being a dad and a Pastor to your kids is another thing. The Pastor might have been a strict dad forming Church pastor over his Children hence they will be rebellious and have low self esteem.

BBN is a Worldly and secular show hence her dad will be mad at her but he has to forgive her no matter what.

As for who will be the winner; It has to be Tboss because she exemplifies what the show promoters wants which are Beauty, Promiscuity, Nudity Razzness and others.
N.B - I don't watch the show but have been force to follow up due to numerous social media etc bombardment.
We so need a Christian DSTV.

It's a gospel talent show. It's showing on silver bird from Sunday. Don't know the time

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
BABANGBALI:
Is that why she boughted and tooked okrika clothes to bb naija?
Vote for her, with 25mil she go buy fashionable clothes

1 Like

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by geekybabe(f): 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
Oyind18:
Vote for her, with 25mil she go buy fashionable clothes
Sincerely babe. You dey try. I got tired of those flies on dat thread.

Make sunday come abeg.. i really pray debie-rise wins d one campaign.

1 Like

Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by Vicyace: 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
XketchDesigns:

Put all of them together and tell me who's the smartest. Efe. Even Bassey acknowledged this fact. If I were to vote, then Debbie would have it
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by Iceydream(f): 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Debie-Rise, who is one of the top 5 Big Brother Naija Housemates, made a stunning revelation yesterday, after she revealed that she ran away to be on the show, because she wanted more. This came after Biggie gave the housemates a chance, to solicit for votes from viewers of the show.

The 27-year-old guitarist, revealed that she wants to be a source of inspiration to young girls out there, even after her dad who is a Pastor, called the organizers of the Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show to pull her out. This made her, not to give any member of her family the chance to call her on the show.

She also acknowledged that she has low esteem issue.

Here's her campaign video;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/bbnaija-my-pastor-dad-called-bbnaija.html

She said she HAD esteem issues, but not anymore. Get your facts right please
Re: Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" by XketchDesigns(m): 10:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
Vicyace:

Put all of them together and tell me who's the smartest. Efe. Even Bassey acknowledged this fact. If I were to vote, then Debbie would have it

mention one thing he did that made him smart?

if we are talking about smart, then bally is smartest. he avoided nomination till 2 weeks ago.

only thing he did was talk about how "real" he is. in all his conversation, 85% is all explaining himself and his "realness"
the only thing he got going for him is the "warri thing" and that too is not real.. deep down his a jos boy, his behavior show a typical jos boy.
if you know jos guys, you would be able to relate more.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Retired Madman, 2 Others Emerge Winners At First Audition Of Talent Hunt In FCT / Cost Of Buying Air Time For A TV Show? / Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.