Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up (43278 Views)

Don’t allow Nigeria Free Captured Boko Haram Members – Deby Warns Chadian Troops / Wike: We Won’t Allow Nigeria Turn Into A One Party State / I Won’t Allow Nigeria To Be Dismembered -buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by farouk0403(m): 7:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
kingd612:
hmmm... what is the difference between Scotland's secession and that of Biafra? I need an answer GOAT!

Who is this narcotic Lunatic?

you dont even know what we are talking about, and here you are with you concrete flat head want us to hear your opinion.

Your brain is so tiny in that flat skull for you to have meaningful idea.

swerve from here before i reshape your head, from rectangular block to square.
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by farouk0403(m): 7:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
Billyonaire:
You are not qualified to form such opinion, no one is, except misled by the vanity of the ego. Thousands have fallen after being misled by the mud.

ok sir
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by obaaderemi: 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
kingthreat:

Why dont you stop being gullible. Because of small Israel, palestine cannot be a country. As for biafra, that dream is on a long thing
Pray tell me why you people do not want the ibos to go.I honestly do not understand why you want them with you when they have made it clear they want to go.
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by odogwubiafra: 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
Balyz:
I particularly like point number 2 as it perpetually puts to rest any thought of a UN supervised referendum, leaving IPOB with only one option which is terrorism, then we can get the UN to declare them an international terrorist organization like ETA and PKK. Igbos clearly underestimated the strength of the forces they elected to go up against grin

Some of you are actually educated almajiris' The truth you do not know is that the more they unite against Umu Chukwu, the more we unite together.

The Britain has been the major problem Nigeria has since 1914 amalgamation. They manipulated the installation of the stalk illiterate North so as to always have a 100% control over Nigeria from Britain, and you are there bleeping. North does not want to grow, and they don't want YOU to grow either. They don't go to school, yet they control YOU.

I dare Buhari to let Biafra exit Nigeria and see how they will go into extinction because they are empty, just like himself. The North can never thrive on fairness, that is why they preach federal character when the South is in power. But when a Northerner is in, they turn it around to soothe them.

Biafra has come to stay period.

1 Like

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by ab11baddo(m): 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
bantudra:
why are you biafrans soooo worked up because britain said something??..

when we south southerners said something you didnt listen...but when britain says something,or hell break loose...

sometimes i ask my self who realy has a slave mentality in nigeria.... undecided

biafrans have
the slave mentality...if britain would have said the opposite,you moronns would be on the streets by now,celebrating like winning worldcup...
lmao... they will be like.. yes we told u guys we av d support of trump, Putin America Britain China Germany Spain Israel.... to hell with d zoo (which they av been habituating All these centuries )
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by Fucktensei: 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
Britain , Una Papa nyàsh there o! How can you say such a thing? are you God? you created Liegeria, sent fraud Lugard to come and enslave us and you're here talking about what? thunder scrape your asses! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by Fucktensei: 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
sapele914:
ILLlITERATE EL CHAPO. Igbos have no states the south east region of the River Niger belongs to the Federal Government of Nigeria,if you people need land for your imaginary republic of biafra the federal Government can dredge and reclaim land from the Atlantic ocean for you peeps, but una no get money to pay FGN for services rendered, ordinary second Niger bridge they 5 south eastern states can't build a 1 km bridge, bunch of disillusioned misfits.
lazy Fulani spotted!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by Fucktensei: 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
Lets us divide this country, we don't need it, NIGERIA is a fuçked up place! it's not a country!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by kingthreat(m): 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
obaaderemi:
Pray tell me why you people do not want the ibos to go.I honestly do not understand why you want them with you when they have made it clear they want to go.

Hey dude, I want them to get the fk out as soon as possible. Im just sick of one loser tribe claiming special.
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by uckennety(m): 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Oya they should come and neo-colonize us again.....

They are on it already since 1970
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
kingthreat:

The Nigerian military is wasting bullets because of your ipob members. I'm simply being sympathetic grin grin grin grin
quite pathetic of u to see anyone supporting the struggle as an IPOB member.

Anyways let it stick in ur Brain that nothing comes easily in life. Everything comes with a price, so don't let it bother u too much
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by Tonason: 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
Pharoah said the same thing, that who is that God that he should let Israel go. When God's time comes, they will even beg Biafra to go. It's not by force, we reget this unholy marriage called Nigeria.
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by BABANGBALI: 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
Igbos the friends of Malaysia no go sleep today

1 Like

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
Bombshell!

1 Like

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by Bestbaby12(f): 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
Which country be nigeria? I enter shop to buy handset with 30000 naira nd d shopkeeper laugh at me nd said no 30k phone. Nigeria is dead allow the igbos to go. British no d take panadol for another person headache. If u so much care for us return all that u stole from us.

1 Like

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by murmee: 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
All it takes for the RESTRUCTURING of Nigeria to happen is just for the whole of SOUTHERN Nigeria to Unite and speak with one VOICE!
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by JacksonD7: 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
Billyonaire:
They are right, they should not allow Nigeria to break up, even Biafrans do not want Nigeria to break up. Biafrans just want to secede and be de-mapped from the suicide infested Geographical expression.

>>>>> Personally, I want the whole Africa to become a country, - United African States.

I don't think that's achievable, Africa is too diverse for a concept like that to work.
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by lozairio(m): 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
Balyz:
Easy with the mouth foaming boy, looks like you guys are stuck with the rest of us for eternity grin
Bastard
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by Balyz: 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
odogwubiafra:

Some of you are actually educated almajiris' The truth you do not know is that the more they unite against Umu Chukwu, the more we unite together.

The Britain has been the major problem Nigeria has since 1914 amalgamation. They manipulated the installation of the stalk illiterate North so as to always have a 100% control over Nigeria from Britain, and you are there bleeping. North does not want to grow, and they don't want YOU to grow either. They don't go to school, yet they control YOU.

I dare Buhari to let Biafra exit Nigeria and see how they will go into extinction because they are empty, just like himself. The North can never thrive on fairness, that is why they preach federal character when the South is in power. But when a Northerner is in, they turn it around to soothe them.

Biafra has come to stay period.
The trouble with you 'over educated' Igbos is that you fail to realise that global politics is not based on primodal sentiments but on national interests. After you're done insulting the whole world, who is going to support your cause?
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by melodyogonna(m): 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
tollyboy5:

https://www.naij.com/1098162-biafra-agitation-suffers-a-major-setback-britain-nigeria-break-up.html
ohh this devils, didn't you give scotland a chance?? how can a country's unity be unnegotiable?? dumb fools!! very dumb fools!!
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by melodyogonna(m): 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
CriticMaestro:
Britain itself will be divided, scotland are seeking for another referendum..
one thing to note is that the looters in Nigeria have no ethnicity or religion so how can one be sure a divided Nigeria is the best solution? an igbo man that has made it big in the north will have to leave in the so called biafran republic as an IDP
who told u??
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by bantudra: 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
ab11baddo:
lmao... they will be like.. yes we told u guys we av d support of trump, Putin America Britain China Germany Spain Israel.... to hell with d zoo (which they av been habituating All these centuries )

it will only get worse for dem....looking for allies all over the world....very desperate to get biafra...i feel sorry for dem... undecided
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by melodyogonna(m): 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
BMedia:
This means several things:

1. The US is also in support of one Nigeria because the UK and the US are long standing allies that never go against one another, especially on issues of sovereignty.

2. The UK and US are the most powerful members of the UN with veto powers, so a UN sponsored/supervised referendum is out of the question; it's just not happening.

3. In the event of military engagement in the quest for biafra, the UK and US will be on Nigeria's side again and defend her sovereignty (through sale of weapons or outright participation in the melee) like they did in 1967.

4. The Nigerian government now has even more impetus to prosecute and punish Nnamdi Kanu, a Briton, with this renewed UK support for an indivisible Nigeria.

5. The IPOB propaganda to paint Nigeria in bad light through fraudulent claims so as to gain the sympathy / support of the international community, has failed woefully.

What a sad day for the Liepods.
only problem is that -> you are one concluding this, they are all in your mind.
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by bantudra: 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
lozairio:
Bastard

well,,,biafrans are going no where....waiting for foreighn nations to help you is ridiculous...all nations have separatist groups....
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by Buike8: 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
And u think forcing a group of ppl to stay in dis zoo will bring about peace,unity and progress. U call them terrorists, criminals and so on and still want them to stay. Bro, you can't eat ur cake and have it. Why do you think things are not going well in this country
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by Buike8: 10:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
I wonder o.
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
JacksonD7:

I don't think that's achievable, Africa is too diverse for a concept like that to work.
Your thoughts are not sacrosanct. As far as I am concerned, nothing is impossible.

1 Like

Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by Limitless72(m): 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
Anyihumble:
Evil people. You people created this evil blood sucking monster called Nigeria. May God punish you and your support for one Nigeria.

No mind am...he must be joking...
Beside who are the resourceful and hardworking poeple he's referring to?....MTCHEW
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by Buike8: 10:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
Let me correct u sir, the international law bestows on members, the right to self-determination provided that it is executed along the legal dictates of international law
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by kinharold(m): 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
CriticMaestro:
Britain itself will be divided, scotland are seeking for another referendum..
one thing to note is that the looters in Nigeria have no ethnicity or religion so how can one be sure a divided Nigeria is the best solution? an igbo man that has made it big in the north will have to leave in the so called biafran republic as an IDP

Myopic talk, are there no Nigerians living and doing well, owing properties and businesses in other countries like Ghana, Uganda, Britain and everywhere else in the world. Who said Biafra can only come thru bloodshed/war.

There are many ways to kill a rat without a shed blood. And "Britain" is just an opinion...
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by Buike8: 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
And what is the truth,retard!
Re: Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up by jfleece(m): 11:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
Yea like they conspired to selfishly amalgamate Nigeria..... Abeg Nigeria will break up so that this fulani animals can go to the Bush In peace..... They belong to the stone age

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldier Narrates How He Survived Boko Haram Attack On Christmas Eve(photos) / Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign / Boko Haram Hired Mercenaries Killed After Attacking Soldiers In Borno. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.