Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Why Drake Was Absent In "Come Close" Video - Wizkid Reveals - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Drake Was Absent In "Come Close" Video - Wizkid Reveals (37077 Views)

"Rema Is My Favourite" - Wizkid Reveals Amidst Hot Comparison With Rema / "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals / Jim Iyke Slams Non-Fan Who Said 'Old Age Don Dey Come Close' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Drake Was Absent In "Come Close" Video - Wizkid Reveals by nastynic(m): 12:08am On Apr 08, 2017
dude is just a f.ag, nothing more
Re: Why Drake Was Absent In "Come Close" Video - Wizkid Reveals by Lillpo(m): 1:04am On Apr 08, 2017
Now who is fooling who... If he really was on tour why won't you wait for him to be available before shooting the video.. .. sad sad sad

Dumbass undecided undecided
Re: Why Drake Was Absent In "Come Close" Video - Wizkid Reveals by SherriLobito(m): 2:21am On Apr 08, 2017
[b][/b]£ clear!!
Re: Why Drake Was Absent In "Come Close" Video - Wizkid Reveals by Mojoy88(m): 2:51am On Apr 08, 2017
jmembre:
Oga he is not forcing himself, he is making his brand larger by humbling himself for a bigger act.
He is. Another Dbanj story.
Re: Why Drake Was Absent In "Come Close" Video - Wizkid Reveals by EppPliss: 7:25am On Apr 08, 2017
henrydadon:
he is just trying to cover for him to save face.

anyone who already watched the video will notice

how wizkid was looking like a fool doing the one

dance drake step when it got to drake part of the song..wizkid did not deserve that..

some of you are going to say wizkid doesn't need

drake that he can do it alone..but we all know this song would have been bigger if drake made an appearance in the video.international media house won't play this on public tv because it doesn't have a drake appearance in the video and they hardly know who wizkid is..this was a once in a life time opportunity for wizkid to go really big..this will only be played in africa.the only American tv that i feel this will be played on is BET tv because i know it a black channel
that support black artists.

we all know how big p square song..onyinye with rick ross got big after p square featured him and shot one of the nicest music video in Nigeria entertainment music industry.

some of you are making arguement saying that wizkid did not make an appearance in one dance video..(which am yet to see by the way) wizkid verse on one dance was more like a back up..which is okay for him not to make an appearance..not to mention the fact that he was bearly audible with his verse.

we are still yet to see a picture of drake and wizkid together..it like drake verse for this song was email to him.

i see no reason why wizkid couldn't wait for drake to be done with his tour so they could shoot a proper video together..this is a hit track for christ sake..they just had to mess things up.

This is your opinion sha but Wizzy no send
Re: Why Drake Was Absent In "Come Close" Video - Wizkid Reveals by EppPliss: 7:27am On Apr 08, 2017
Amberon:
No need giving excuses for Drake. He's known for doing this. He did the same to Migos, Fetty WAP and another artist.

All blacks i'm i right?
Re: Why Drake Was Absent In "Come Close" Video - Wizkid Reveals by Amberon: 7:31am On Apr 08, 2017
Yeah
EppPliss:

All blacks i'm i right?
Re: Why Drake Was Absent In "Come Close" Video - Wizkid Reveals by EppPliss: 7:40am On Apr 08, 2017
Caseless:
just my thoughts. Afterall , skelewu had 2 videos.

Good observation. Even Kolomental by Faze has two videos, so what's the hulabu about?
Re: Why Drake Was Absent In "Come Close" Video - Wizkid Reveals by EppPliss: 7:48am On Apr 08, 2017
Amberon:
Yeah

Nigga feeling superior to other niggas them cos of his mulato skin, he shud go screw himself undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Drake Was Absent In "Come Close" Video - Wizkid Reveals by hollowpot15684(m): 10:58am On Apr 08, 2017
Customer80:
which international market?

Alaba int market..
sucker. grin grin.
Re: Why Drake Was Absent In "Come Close" Video - Wizkid Reveals by Customer80: 11:13am On Apr 08, 2017
hollowpot15684:

Alaba int market..
sucker. grin grin.
OK thought otherwise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Crayon: Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records Signs New Artist / Simi Called Out By MC Morris, She Reacts (Photos) / Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.