Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,487 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

He Wants To Kill Me For Refusing To Have More Kids - Wife Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants To Kill Me For Refusing To Have More Kids - Wife Cries Out (337 Views)

Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) / Malawian Prostitute Disgraces Man Publicly For Refusing To Pay After Sex. Photo / Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Wants To Kill Me For Refusing To Have More Kids - Wife Cries Out by moderngist(m): 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
A mother of three, Mrs. Oluwakemi Ucha, has filed a divorce suit over alleged battery by her husband for her refusal to have more children. Forty-year-old Oluwakemi told an Igando Customary Court in Lagos that she could no longer tolerate the frequent beatings.

“My husband, Simeon, beats me like a baby; he threatens to kill me for refusing to give him more children, saying that three children are not enough.
“Last month, he woke me up from sleep and started beating me with a cable. I shouted; people came but they could not rescue me because my husband locked the door before descending on me.

“He told me that he wanted...READ MORE..http://moderngist.com/wants-kill-refusing-kids

(1) (Reply)

Hi Everyone, I Want Your Opinion About This: Reasons To Love Your Partner / Everybody Will Face This / What Every Christian Single Lady Deserves!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.