Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,575 members, 7,840,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

To All The Slay Queens And Bosses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All The Slay Queens And Bosses (706 Views)

Look At These 2 Beautiful Queens and I'll Tell You What Happened [Picture] / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Commissioner For Slay Queens & Sexiness: Lady Declares Herself, Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All The Slay Queens And Bosses by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
If you don't know this lantern, then you are not suppose to be here. Your right place is 2go, that's where we started from...

Re: To All The Slay Queens And Bosses by EbukaHades10(m): 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
Umm,shud i type something or what?
Re: To All The Slay Queens And Bosses by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
EbukaHades10:
Umm,shud i type something or what?

It's left for you to decide ooo
Re: To All The Slay Queens And Bosses by EbukaHades10(m): 11:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
2muchmoney972:

It's left for you to decide ooo
OK,i used it,but how does this relate to the title of your thread?

(1) (Reply)

Is It Fair For Wife To Hve Sex Wit Her Fater In Law ,if Fater In Law Is Widower / Mr. P Of Psquare Ready To Sponsor The wedding Btw Iinda And D Jazzy / Ladies!! See The 5 Main Types Of Women That We Men Are Attracted To (see Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.