Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

#9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter (59739 Views)

Hilarious Memes For You After a Hectic Day / Memes About Mosquito That Will Make Your Day / Funny Memes About Exam Invigilators Almost Everyone Can Relate With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by charlesucheh(m): 12:28am On Apr 08, 2017
Mtcheeewm! Your own police o!

Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by farouk0403(m): 12:29am On Apr 08, 2017
How i wish Nigerian police will start dressing like the American police, drive a car like them two police per car, every street/junctions should have speed regulator police car waiting,

They should start putting on all the sophisticated things just like the American police, they should hold pistol rather than that plywood of a gun.

they should earn their respect by rejecting any sort of bribery, they should look responsible and healthy,

if possible uniform checking officer should be available for regular checking of unclean uniforms.

By doing all what i have stated above and the maximum support from the FG i promise you Nigerian police will be best in Africa.

4 Likes

Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by farouk0403(m): 12:30am On Apr 08, 2017
How i wish Nigerian police will start dressing like the American police, drive a car like them two police per car, every street/junctions should have speed regulator police car waiting,

They should start putting on all the sophisticated things just like the American police, they should hold pistol rather than that plywood of a gun.

they should earn their respect by rejecting any sort of bribery, they should look responsible and healthy,

if possible uniform checking officer should be available for regular checking of unclean uniforms.

By doing all what i have stated above and the maximum support from the FG i promise you Nigerian police will be best in Africa..
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by berrystunn(m): 12:31am On Apr 08, 2017
Police :Where are you going to?
Police :Where are you coming from?

Me :I'm Coming from logos and I'm going to East.
Police: can I see
Me: see what?
Police: your boot
Me: OK
Police: what's inside that bag
Me: personal belongings
Police: can I see your papers
Me: yes
Police: who register the car for you?
Me: huh?
Police: your Plate number is fake
Police: can I see the receipt?
Police: what is huh?
Me: oga I don't understand
Police: you don't understand what?
Me: my Plate number is fake?
Police: yes is fake
Me: oga I never hear dis one b4.
Police: when we get to the station you will explain.
Me: explain what?
Police: don't waste my time

After 3minutes.

Me: o.c wait, make we see here
Police: so...
Me: take...na we we
Police: No you think we are playing here
Me: OK make I add something, OK take
Police: oh make ham 5k
Me: na only 1k I get.
Police: you day travel without money?
Me: haha
Police: we day sun since morning
Police: add something, take your paper and go
Me: but why you come waste my time like dis.
Police: na you waste your own time, no be me.
Me: how?
Police: you did not corporate on time.
Me: shocked

20 Likes

Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by PROWESX(m): 12:36am On Apr 08, 2017

Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Ishilove: 12:44am On Apr 08, 2017
These tweets are meant to be funny but they aren't. Nigerian policemen are one of the most hopeless and corrupt individuals in the country, rivalled only by Nigerian custom officers and politicians. I hate them with every bone in my body.

I don't see why we have to joke about the gross ineptitude, corruption and mind boggling human rights violations that these useless people carry out on a daily basis.

10 Likes

Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Metronomy(m): 12:51am On Apr 08, 2017
9js police with Oyo tribal mark go be like "speak English I no sabi Yoruba" when you're trying to create familiarity.
9ja police don deal with me well well with no reason

3 Likes

Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Metronomy(m): 12:53am On Apr 08, 2017
farouk0403:

By doing all what i have stated above and the maximum support from the FG i promise you Nigerian police will be best in Africa..
This one will be in Nigeria's 7th Republic
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Bollinger(m): 12:59am On Apr 08, 2017
oloriooko:
OP you funny too much grin grin grin
Nice piece thanks

You find it funny abi? Remember, the internet is not only for Nigerians. Other people from normal countries can see this too so when they start a conversation of how corrupt Nigeria and Nigerians are, don't complain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Ishilove: 1:05am On Apr 08, 2017
Bollinger:

You find it funny abi? Remember, the internet is not only for Nigerians. Other people from normal countries can see this too so when they start a conversation of how corrupt Nigeria and Nigerians are, don't complain.
Are you minding them? I don't see what they're laughing about because this _shit isn't funny

1 Like

Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 08, 2017
Malcolm101:
I went to the ATM close to me house to withdraw some money. As soon as i left the atm, see them o.

Two police men came down from a yellow bus and asked me: where is your ID card...? I was like bro...It's at home. Just came out to get some cash...The ATM no pay sef.

Argh. Dem say make I enter motto o. Like play like play I enter motto o.

Last last I gots bail myself. 3k. For what? I no hold id card.

I fucking hate the Nigerian police. Bleep em all.

Are u sure u nor carry Kush?

1 Like

Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 08, 2017
berrystunn:
Police :Where are you going to?
Police :Where are you coming from?

Me :I'm Coming from logos and I'm going to East.
Police: can I see
Me: see what?
Police: your boot
Me: OK
Police: what's inside that bag
Me: personal belongings
Police: can I see your papers
Me: yes
Police: who register the car for you?
Police: your Plate number is fake
Police: can I see the receipt?
Police: what is huh?
Me: oga I don't understand
Police: you don't understand what?
Me: my Plate number is fake?
Police: yes is fake
Me: oga I never hear dis one b4.
Police: when we get to the station you will explain.
Me: explain what?
Police: don't waste my time

After 3minutes.

Me: o.c wait, make we see here
Police: so...
Me: take...na we we
Police: No you think we are playing here
Me: OK make I add something, OK take
Police: oh make ham 5k
Me: na only 1k I get.
Police: you day travel without money?
Me: haha
Police: we day sun since morning
Police: add something, take your paper and go
Me: but why you come waste my time like dis.
Police: na you waste your own time, no be me.
Me: how?
Police: you did not corporate on time.
Me: shocked

Lmfao

1 Like

Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Calion(m): 2:26am On Apr 08, 2017
lol grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by FODA(m): 2:27am On Apr 08, 2017
9ja police be like,officer where ur money,police;i be staff.

Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Abudu2000(m): 2:47am On Apr 08, 2017
LMAO, yesterday was a good day for nairalanders, alot of nice topics made fp
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by discman2k2(m): 3:16am On Apr 08, 2017
Hey Guys!! Abeg make una try to say nicer things about our Naija Police because there's power in words. What u say about them has a way of coming bck to u.

I really enjoyed all those jokes, bt in d realities of our living, som of our Police men are really trying, especially in the face of their Corrupt leaders who embezzle the Funds meant for their working Paraphernalia : lack of good Police Cars, No fund for fueling, no good uniform, and very poor other working conditions.

#ItIsWellWith9JAPOLICE.

#GODBLESS9JAPOLICE

#9JAPOLICETHEBEST
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Edum13656: 4:02am On Apr 08, 2017
piperson:
after u've shouted at an officer and it turns out that ur license has expired

he'd be like

it happened to me!

1 Like

Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Sike(m): 4:18am On Apr 08, 2017
Hilarious indeed
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by greatermax77(m): 5:42am On Apr 08, 2017
We are too dump in this nation.
The way & manner we abuse the NPF as if the fund themselves,
Some even compare them with other world Police
People that are neglected, treated like outcast with very poor welfare, you expect them to do wonders.
Other nations police officers do normal shift work of eight hour, some six hour per day while NPF do 12 hour to 24 hour & you people expect them to look healthy & smart?
If the energy we used in critisizing the Npf, we used it to call on FG to look into police matter, things would have change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by davidif: 5:43am On Apr 08, 2017
Mandynews:
It's seems to me there's a spirit in every police, just like the politicians. They change once they get to the office. Only God can save us in Africa.

They don't seem to be welk trained or properly screened from the beginning to now add on top of that, there is hardly any accountability. You mix all of that together and you have the Nigerian police force.
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by AlphaStyles(m): 5:56am On Apr 08, 2017
Nigeria police : where's your insurance/health receipt
me : here sir
Nigeria police : where's your phone receipt
me : take sir
Nigeria police : where's the battery receipt and charger receipt
me

1 Like

Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Elfaris(m): 5:56am On Apr 08, 2017
piperson:
after u've shouted at an officer and it turns out that ur license has expired

he'd be like
Hahahahahahrhehhehehehehekehkhikhikhi ewo... Lwkmd this picture though.. Smh

2 Likes

Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Nature8(m): 6:32am On Apr 08, 2017
Lwkmd.. grin
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by aminupeople: 6:41am On Apr 08, 2017
9ja

Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 08, 2017
Bollinger:

Trust me they already know.
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 08, 2017
greatermax77:
We are too dump in this nation.
The way & manner we abuse the NPF as if the fund themselves,
Some even compare them with other world Police
People that are neglected, treated like outcast with very poor welfare, you expect them to do worders.
Other nations police officers do normal shift work of eight hour, some six hour per day while NPF do 12 hour to 24 hour & you people expect them to look healthy & smart?
If the energy we used in critisizing the Npf, we used it to call on FG to look into police matter, things would have change.

This one that you're firing bullets just anyhow, are you a police? grin

5 Likes

Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:53am On Apr 08, 2017
This is how naija police arrest people, even with out physical evidence.

2 Likes

Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by ephi123(f): 7:01am On Apr 08, 2017
The disgrace of a nation. It's funny but still a shame.
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by deebrain(m): 7:06am On Apr 08, 2017
Op, May God give you things that will provoke laughter in your life from today.

So sad until I read this thread.....

looool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Have PHD In Photography! (pix) / Yes Or No Reloaded! / When Your Shadow Refuse To Participate In Your Lies (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.