Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

#9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter (59708 Views)

Hilarious Memes For You After a Hectic Day / Memes About Mosquito That Will Make Your Day / Funny Memes About Exam Invigilators Almost Everyone Can Relate With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Okies27(m): 7:14am On Apr 08, 2017
KingKush01:
This is currently trending on Twitter and its hilarious AF

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/9JAPOLICE?src=hash
. 9japolice too funny. Last night, one police told a young man driving in front of the bus I boarded not to pass the road again cos nothing dey drop from the guy. We just laughed cos it's funny how police go warn person not to pass road again.

1 Like

Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by dwebwalker(m): 7:19am On Apr 08, 2017
fatdick:
9ja police. As their uniform black, na so their heart black. Once you join police, thats the end of our friendship. grin

I thought I was the only one with this feeling.... Not only police both FRsC and any uniform person
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by baslone: 7:19am On Apr 08, 2017
discman2k2:
Hey Guys!! Abeg make una try to say nicer things about our Naija Police because there's power in words. What u say about them has a way of coming bck to u.

I really enjoyed all those jokes, bt in d realities of our living, som of our Police men are really trying, especially in the face of their Corrupt leaders who embezzle the Funds meant for their working Paraphernalia : lack of good Police Cars, No fund for fueling, no good uniform, and very poor other working conditions.

#ItIsWellWith9JAPOLICE.

#GODBLESS9JAPOLICE

#9JAPOLICETHEBEST

Underfunded?

Is this enough reason for them to pack themselves up in yellow buses without uniforms, pulling over in front of every bank on the watch out for the next innocent prey?

1 Like

Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by farouk0403(m): 7:34am On Apr 08, 2017
Metronomy:

This one will be in Nigeria's 7th Republic

Dont be surprise, it wouldnt be far away as you assume.
may be in 2030/40 if things are taken serious.
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Firstcitizen: 7:38am On Apr 08, 2017
fatdick:
9ja police. As their uniform black, na so their heart black. Once you join police, thats the end of our friendship. grin

If my own papa join police me sef go disown am
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by cuedish: 8:05am On Apr 08, 2017
I BET YOU GUYS NEVER HAD ENCOUNTER WITH SARS BEFORE......YOU WILL GIVE UP FOR THIS COUNTRY.

I think Police is a curse to Nigeria angry
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by toluwalopsy(f): 8:09am On Apr 08, 2017
adetayo234:

Toluwalope, please can we meet?

Ok. Then message me.
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by piperson(m): 8:11am On Apr 08, 2017
Edum13656:

it happened to me!

lol

we've all learnt our lessons

1 Like

Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by ogbiwa: 8:13am On Apr 08, 2017
Nigerian Police: Oga on your paper it is zero but on your engine it is letter O. Come down this is a stolen vehicle

Me:

1 Like

Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by kabillion(m): 8:15am On Apr 08, 2017
Well all your papers are complete but u know what to do.
Sir, what to do.?
Are u asking me questions, oya to d station
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by adetayo234: 8:25am On Apr 08, 2017
toluwalopsy:

Ok. Then message me.

Ok, lady.
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by greatermax77(m): 8:42am On Apr 08, 2017
is what I said not correct?
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:42am On Apr 08, 2017
We still ave the good ones that reps us well
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by naturalwaves: 8:56am On Apr 08, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
This is how naija police arrest people, even with out physical evidence.
This is a public forum. You don't have to put up a dirty pic to drive home your point. That's unladylike.
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by oloriooko(m): 9:31am On Apr 08, 2017
Bollinger:

You find it funny abi? Remember, the internet is not only for Nigerians. Other people from normal countries can see this too so when they start a conversation of how corrupt Nigeria and Nigerians are, don't complain.
Chillax my guy!
No police force is perfect it's only the degree of corruption that differs, so smile, e go better wink
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by metallisc(m): 9:42am On Apr 08, 2017
adetayo234:

Ok, lady.

1 Like

Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Bollinger(m): 9:43am On Apr 08, 2017
oloriooko:

Chillax my guy!
No police force is perfect it's only the degree of corruption that differs, so smile, e go better wink

Smh. There's perfect and there's insanity. What exists in Nigeria is insanity. What you are laughing about destroys the very fabric of a society. The police force is about the most important security apparatus in a country and you joke about how corrupt it is in Nigeria. What a people.
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by oloriooko(m): 9:47am On Apr 08, 2017
Bollinger:

Smh. There's perfect and there's insanity. What exists in Nigeria is insanity. What you are laughing about destroys the very fabric of a society. The police force is about the most important security apparatus in a country and you joke about how corrupt it is in Nigeria. What a people.
Ok Mr Albert Einstein what do we do sir tongue
Go to force headquarters and burn down the building or keep making jest of their inadequacies until someone up there sees it and respond?
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Bollinger(m): 9:52am On Apr 08, 2017
oloriooko:

Ok Mr Albert Einstein what do we do sir tongue
Go to force headquarters and burn down the building or keep making jest of their inadequacies until someone up there sees it and respond?

No. That is the insanity talking. What you should be doing is not giving bribes, killing suspects in the streets, making light of serious issues, etc. Fela made jest of their inadequacies for years and nothing happened. Nigerians in Nigeria need total and complete re orientation and re education.
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by oloriooko(m): 9:55am On Apr 08, 2017
Bollinger:

No. That is the insanity talking. What you should be doing is not giving bribes, killing suspects in the streets, making light of serious issues, etc. Fela made jest of their inadequacies for years and nothing happened. Nigerians in Nigeria need total and complete re orientation and re education.
Bro chillax you seem to be grabbing the wrong end of this matter, this "joke" does not only make me laugh but it also highlights the corruption in the force so they can know that we know their antics which can make them quit doing them.
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Bollinger(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2017
oloriooko:

Bro chillax you seem to be grabbing the wrong end of this matter, this "joke" does not only make me laugh but it also highlights the corruption in the force so they can know that we know their antics which can make them quit doing them.

I've lived in France, Germany, Britain, and the U.S. Guess what i've never seen happen? People making jokes of proof of corruption. You will see policemen in Nigeria taking bribes in full view of the world and instead of arresting these corrupt people, Nigerians are making jest of the situation and in fact participating in it by fueling it. You guys have a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by KingKush01(m): 10:56am On Apr 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
This actually made my day cheesy

KingKush01 I sight you baba cool
Baba Agbalagba owo mi meji fun yin
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by oloriooko(m): 11:03am On Apr 08, 2017
Bollinger:

I've lived in France, Germany, Britain, and the U.S. Guess what i've never seen happen? People making jokes of proof of corruption. You will see policemen in Nigeria taking bribes in full view of the world and instead of arresting these corrupt people, Nigerians are making jest of the situation and in fact participating in it by fueling it. You guys have a long way to go.
Are you listening to your self?
Even if you had lived in the milky way or far far away, it does not count. So the civilian will arrest d police for demanding bribe? Are u a teenager?
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by tosyne2much(m): 11:04am On Apr 08, 2017
Malcolm101:
I went to the ATM close to me house to withdraw some money. As soon as i left the atm, see them o.

Two police men came down from a yellow bus and asked me: where is your ID card...? I was like bro...It's at home. Just came out to get some cash...The ATM no pay sef.

Argh. Dem say make I enter motto o. Like play like play I enter motto o.

Last last I gots bail myself. 3k. For what? I no hold id card.

I fucking hate the Nigerian police. Bleep em all.
Na so those yeye people dey always do.. How you come take get the 3k wey u give them?
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by KingKush01(m): 11:09am On Apr 08, 2017
Ishilove:
These tweets are meant to be funny but they aren't. Nigerian policemen are one of the most hopeless and corrupt individuals in the country, rivalled only by Nigerian custom officers and politicians. I hate them with every bone in my body.

I don't see why we have to joke about the gross ineptitude, corruption and mind boggling human rights violations that these useless people carry out on a daily basis.
The Nigerian police is an institution under a corrupt government in a corrupt nation so its only but natural that the institution would be corrupt as well moreover all government institutions are filth ridden

Even the American police are corrupt and negligible as well, we've seen cases of black youths getting killed for no reason and drug dealers operating hassle free cause they've bribed Police department, its all on twitter. Showcasing the level of corruption existing in that institution will only make them wanna create a better image thereby improving their services in my own opinion.
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Bollinger(m): 11:15am On Apr 08, 2017
oloriooko:

Are you listening to your self?
Even if you had lived in the milky way or far far away, it does not count. So the civilian will arrest d police for demanding bribe? Are u a teenager?

You can never understand because you are used to rubbish and the ridiculous. No, the populace will not arrest the police. What they will not do though is encourage police corruption by overt acts as well as by making jest of it. This is why i said you need total and complete re orientation and re education.
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Seun360(m): 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
Wow, this thread just made my day.
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
9japolice are the most corrupt in the whole wide WORLD.
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by ijayebonyi(f): 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
Naija police sorry about all these bad impressions, but you guys can still prove naijas wrong
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Sirheny007(m): 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
I came out of this thread feeling better ....

grin grin grin
All hail 9ja police....

Policeman: Do you think 25% of Nigerians likes the NPF?
Me: Not at all..why do you ask?
Policeman: A recent survey by the IG showed that 25% of Nigerian likes the NPF.
Me: He must be joking...
Policeman:
Me: do you honestly think your relatives are up to 25%??
Policeman: undecided cry
Me: wink
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by oloriooko(m): 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
Bollinger:

You can never understand because you are used to rubbish and the ridiculous. No, the populace will not arrest the police. What they will not do though is encourage police corruption by overt acts as well as by making jest of it. This is why i said you need total and complete re orientation and re education.
Bros be like you smoked expired gala shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Have PHD In Photography! (pix) / Yes Or No Reloaded! / Naija Funny Quotes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.