Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

#9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter (59683 Views)

Hilarious Memes For You After a Hectic Day / Memes About Mosquito That Will Make Your Day / Funny Memes About Exam Invigilators Almost Everyone Can Relate With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Bollinger(m): 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
oloriooko:

Bros be like you smoked expired gala shocked

Nice come back
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
grin I like the fact that these are trending kiss At least it will call the authority's attention to it. Let's speak out Nigerians; we the online residents, we have the weapon (data) let's fight, iooooooooor!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Nostradamu(m): 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
Bollinger:

You can never understand because you are used to rubbish and the ridiculous. No, the populace will not arrest the police. What they will not do though is encourage police corruption by overt acts as well as by making jest of it. This is why i said you need total and complete re orientation and re education.

Bollinger, this isn't important, but your sentence should read '...because you are used to rubbish and ridiculous e.g. things, OR a ridiculous lifestyle, way of life etc' NOT "[s]...because you are used to rubbish and the ridiculous[/s]". smiley Yeah, I know. Grammar police, right?

Oh, and these also should be 're-orientation' & 're-education' NOT "re orientation & re education". Besides, how are you so sure you've traveled to all those countries? Annnnnnd, mind you, citizens of those countries you've allegedly traveled to also make MAD fun of some their institutions with satires and memes. Let's cognitively balance criticisms especially when we lay claim of being an 'Ajala'.
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Bollinger(m): 7:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
Nostradamu:

Bollinger, this isn't important, but your sentence should read '...because you are used to rubbish and ridiculous e.g. things, OR a ridiculous lifestyle, way of life etc' NOT "[s]...because you are used to rubbish and the ridiculous[/s]". smiley Yeah, I know. Grammar police, right?

Oh, and these also should be 're-orientation' & 're-education' NOT "re orientation & re education". Besides, how are you so sure you've traveled to all those countries? Annnnnnd, mind you, citizens of those countries you've allegedly traveled to also make MAD fun of some their institutions with satires and memes. Let's cognitively balance criticisms especially when we lay claim of being an 'Ajala'.

Lol. He is trying to correct me while typing rubbish. Your question should have been "how are WE sure you've traveled to those countries". If i've been somewhere i would know. grin. Sure we make fun of our leadership on a daily basis. In fact my favorite late night show was the Colbert Report. Now it's last week tonight. The difference is, over here we don't partake in the crap we criticize. Like i said, you will and can never understand. You have been so immersed in the bullshit in Nigeria that you wouldn't know normal even if it came over and sat on your head.
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by porchbaby(f): 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Nostradamu(m): 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
Bollinger:

Lol. He is trying to correct me while typing rubbish. Your question should have been "how are WE so sure you've traveled to those countries". If i've been somewhere i would know. grin. Sure we make fun of our leadership on a daily basis. In fact my favorite late night show was the Colbert Report. Now it's last week tonight. The difference is, over here we don't partake in the crap we criticize. Like i said, you will and can never understand. You have been so immersed in the bullshit in Nigeria that you wouldn't know normal even if it came over and sat on your head.

Yeah, kook Bollinger wink. You're right. Couldn't agree more. Again (mind if I borrow your words smiley? Oh, great!), since you're 'trying to correct me while typing rubbish' too, couldn't help but notice these: 'i've', no. It's "I've" kiss and 'how are we so sure you've traveled to those countries?". smiley Question mark, okay angry? Good! Always remember: Punctuation saves lives! grin

Besides, did you notice you contradicted yourself in your quest to hastily respond undecided? I doubt it. You wouldn't 'even if it came over and sat on your head'. cool
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Bollinger(m): 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nostradamu:

Yeah, kook Bollinger wink. You're right. Couldn't agree more. Again (mind if I borrow your words smiley? Oh, great!), since you're 'trying to correct me while typing rubbish' too, couldn't help but notice these: 'i've', no. It's "I've" kiss and 'how are we so sure you've traveled to those countries?". smiley Question mark, okay angry? Good! Always remember: Punctuation saves lives! grin

Besides, did you notice you contradicted yourself in your quest to hastily respond undecided? I doubt it. You wouldn't 'even if it came over and sat on your head'. cool

The phuck is this one talking about? You sure you've eaten today? Let me know if not. I can send you sontin grin
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Nostradamu(m): 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
Bollinger:

The phuck is this one talking about? You sure you've eaten today? Let me know if not. I can send you sontin grin

B***h please!

Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Bollinger(m): 7:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nostradamu:

B***h please!

Hunger is a terrible thing.
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Nostradamu(m): 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
Bollinger:

Hunger is a terrible thing.

E pain am!

Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Bollinger(m): 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nostradamu:

E pain am!

Not really. Why? I had bacon and eggs today. Ain't hungry. Can you say the same wink
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Nostradamu(m): 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
Bollinger:

Not really. Why? I had bacon and eggs today. Ain't hungry. Can you say the same wink

grin

Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Bollinger(m): 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nostradamu:

grin

Check out my topics m.oron. hope you'll still be laughing.
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Nostradamu(m): 8:37am On Apr 13, 2017
Bollinger:

Check out my topics m.oron. hope you'll still be laughing.

Yeah, I have! Next.

Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Bollinger(m): 8:38am On Apr 13, 2017
Nostradamu:

Yeah, I have! Next.

Lol. Suffer no go ki you.
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by Nostradamu(m): 8:46am On Apr 13, 2017
Bollinger:

Lol. Suffer no go ki you.

smiley

(Thread closed!)

Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by bmanbee(m): 9:47am On Apr 13, 2017
Hahahaha - Prank in an African home https://youtu.be/yPBtPBy8Ws0A
MARRIAGE WAHALA - FUNNY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4zuGIJk7Mw
GHANA WEED – VERY FUNNY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLYVw9j5xcY
FAKE REPORTER - VERY FUNNY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16iU_ecKW7Q

SEE PASTOR FIGHTING FOR TITHE IN THE CHURCH IT BELONGS TO GOD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MsMu32--Gk
Re: #9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter by pyro10(m): 2:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
op kwantinu .......ah no follow oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When The Calabar Boy Finally Opens A Restaurant In Ur Neighbourhood / Yes Or No Reloaded! / Naija Funny Quotes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.