Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,524 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others (19319 Views)

UK: Nigeria’s Anti-corruption Fights Frustrated By EFCC, Others / Elections: Atiku Slams N2bn Suit Against Buhari, Demands Apology / NASS Approves President Buhari's Demands On Electoral Act (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others by admax(m): 9:09am On Apr 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others by olumaxi(m): 9:10am On Apr 08, 2017
They av recovered more than 3years budget from d retardeen allies.........SAI BABA....abeg,lets go for d retardeen himsef
Re: Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others by ephi123(f): 9:13am On Apr 08, 2017
Same ole story undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:14am On Apr 08, 2017
na today?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others by coolexy2: 9:17am On Apr 08, 2017
olrotimi:
Magu don enter Magun.
You mean to tell us that Mr President doesn't even know what is going on in efcc, a wholly executive arm.
And to think that anti corruption was the fulcrum of this administration yet the President is in the dark about the anti corruption fight it comical at best.
abaaa, he cannot know everything at once nw. Now is d time...
Re: Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others by coolexy2: 9:18am On Apr 08, 2017
Their most b change. Nigeria go better
Re: Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others by noobsaibot2(m): 9:18am On Apr 08, 2017
Re: Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others by bionixs: 9:18am On Apr 08, 2017
abescom:
This is very good development. It shows Buhari is a man with good intentions and not just all talks.

Contrary to what many believe, Buhari despite the many frustrations from two law making chambers, is doing his best to rid this country of wicked corruption.

We many not feel is impact now sadly because of the amount of decay but subsequent governments after him will have all the ground work for a better Nigeria already laid for them.

I sincerely believe Buhari won't be able to rid Nigeria of total corruption but will do a near perfect job that will be a string board to a better Nigeria.

He is not perfect and can't ever be but way better than le shoeless el retardeen, miles better.
good intention doesnt put food on the table. My intention is that everyone in nigeria becomes a billionire before April 21st. Mine is better than mr president's,i guess

1 Like

Re: Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others by Grundig: 9:19am On Apr 08, 2017
Buhari don turn monitoring spirit
Re: Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others by coolexy2: 9:20am On Apr 08, 2017
I pray Mr president wouldn't end up in UK hospital again. God guide and protect Mr president
Re: Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others by samomoli: 9:20am On Apr 08, 2017
EFCC OFFICIALS. OLE GBE, OLE GBA. PUT THE RECOVERED LOOT ON UR WEBSITE FOR NIGERIANS TO SEE

1 Like

Re: Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others by wildchild1: 9:22am On Apr 08, 2017
Good directive, time to utilize the money

Check my signature for your football Jerseys (Easter promo is on)
Re: Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others by Sanchez01: 9:29am On Apr 08, 2017
Billyonaire:
Seriously ? Are we saying he is not aware of how much has been recovered ?

What really is his job since he came on board ?

Oh, I guess, its reading cartoons.
The job of the president is not to take records of how much have been recovered as he has not been doing the recovery personally. The anti-graft agencies are responsible for providing the data and figures for such. There are more pressing issues than personally taking records. This is why there are agencies.

Your question reeks of ignorance, honestly.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 08, 2017
Day jus brak abi?...clap for urself!
Rawbishness!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 08, 2017
Sanchez01:

The job of the president is not to take records of how much have been recovered as he has not been doing the recovery personally. The anti-graft agencies are responsible for providing the data and figures for such. There are more pressing issues than personally taking records. This is why there are agencies.

You are defending the President, right ? Okay, what really is his job Mr. Ass-Licker.
Re: Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others by LionDeLeo: 9:32am On Apr 08, 2017
Sanchez01:

I dey tell you oh! Dem plenty for nl. Just watch this video presently on the front page of this forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOby9R0BNmA
Re: Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others by LionDeLeo: 9:34am On Apr 08, 2017
Billyonaire:

You are defending the President, right ? Okay, what really is his job Mr. Ass-Licker.

So the president should be keeping records? Nawao!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others by alfsalami: 9:36am On Apr 08, 2017
Sai Baba living up to expectation even in civil system . God punish
Wailers
Re: Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others by EnkayDezign: 9:38am On Apr 08, 2017
Nice one mr president. Magu! Over to you!

Re: Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others by Royalfurnitures: 9:39am On Apr 08, 2017
So he is Just doing that now?

Check out my signature for durable and affordable Furniture

1 Like

Re: Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others by alizma: 9:41am On Apr 08, 2017
mennagina:
so the clueless one have no idea whats going on
as if your parents know that you are here saying rubbish.
Re: Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others by tope777(m): 9:42am On Apr 08, 2017
Rat vs Rice.

The current situation is like:

Rat eat a cup of rice from Mr. Debby kitchen, in the process of killing the rat the following happens: Gas oven got destroyed, fridge destroyed, a lot of food item wasted and other loses.
Good news!!!!
Mr Debby finally killed the rat and he was so happy grin ..
But what is the value of the Rat comparing to all the loses
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 08, 2017
The Efcc should also provide list of individuals those properties were seized from.
Re: Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 08, 2017
alfsalami:
Sai Baba living up to expectation even in civil system . God punish
Wailers
All this year's that magu is bragging to the media about seizure of properties from corrupt politicians he has not brief the president?SMH.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 08, 2017
DickDastardly:

Get lost ... whats asking for accountability got to do with Newspaper credibility?

Mugu.. Didn't you see how the paper is trying to paint EFCC black by claiming they are the one yet to comply.. Even the presidential spokesman said he's not aware of the directive.

Next time u quote me to talk rubbish wen u don't understand my post, u will regret logging on to NL that day. Goat.
Re: Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others by Sanchez01: 9:53am On Apr 08, 2017
Billyonaire:

This is not asslicking, olodo! You claim to be sound but your posts say otherwise. Your question is like asking the president of the United States to know the data and figures of the number of persons living in the country. There are agencies whose purposes are to keep records of such, among many other things. This is where the United States census bureau comes in. The same applies to loots recovered. The agencies in charge of these loots would be the one to provide data and figures to the President. It is like working in a corporate world in a department, which, in turn, would see that you submit a report to the overall head.

Take to Google, please. The job roles of presidents are the same all over the world. Your ignorance amazes me, I must confess.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

So the president should be keeping records? Nawao!

This argument is beyond your understanding. Yes, any Presidency should have access to a central server where all data regarding Economy, Security, Statistics, etc are inputted and he must use the graphs to project and predict outcome of policy formulations. You guys have no idea how to run corporations, yet you argue.

Sitting on the board of several companies, I everyday look at data and use graphs to make predict possible outcomes of any event, input, policy thrust etc. That is how it is done in corporations and in management of a country, because running a country is like running a multi-level corporations.

I do not like inexperienced people always throwing words around as if they know what they are saying. I am not here to hate or love your President and I have no business if you love or hate him.

All I am saying is, a President MUST access daily data of what happens in the country, but our country is a failed state because we dont work with data, in fact, we dont know what data means, cos we dont even know our population.

It is a sad place to call a country, it is not worth being called a Sovereign nation.
Re: Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 08, 2017
Sanchez01:

This is not asslicking, olodo! You claim to be sound but your posts say otherwise. Your question is like asking the president of the United States to know the data and figures of the number of persons living in the country. There are agencies whose purposes are to keep records of such, among many other things. This is where the United States census bureau comes in. The same applies to loots recovered. The agencies in charge of these loots would be the one to provide data and figures to the President. It is like working in a corporate world in a department, which, in turn, would see that you submit a report to the overall head.

Take to Google, please. The job roles of presidents are the same all over the world. Your ignorance amazes me, I must confess.

You have no idea how naive you sound to my little nephew reading your post. He is laughing at you even though he is in the kindergarten. I have already expounded on data archiving and management in a post above to one of your lucid ignoramus, I wont repeat it cos its a waste of my knowledge and wisdom on those who prefer to have sex than study algebra. This is not in reference to your ignorance on the import of data management but totally because I cant seem understand how naive Nigerians are on such issues as Macro Economy.
Re: Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others by mywells: 9:59am On Apr 08, 2017
FFK is the right person to do the account, since the time of Mr Ribadu,
Re: Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others by AZeD1(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2017
abescom:
This is very good development. It shows Buhari is a man with good intentions and not just all talks.

Contrary to what many believe, Buhari despite the many frustrations from two law making chambers, is doing his best to rid this country of wicked corruption.

We many not feel is impact now sadly because of the amount of decay but subsequent governments after him will have all the ground work for a better Nigeria already laid for them.

I sincerely believe Buhari won't be able to rid Nigeria of total corruption but will do a near perfect job that will be a string board to a better Nigeria.

He is not perfect and can't ever be but way better than le shoeless el retardeen, miles better.
Bros, for a man that campaigned on anti corruption and drafted a budget to be partly funded from recovered money, this is coming late. He should have been getting at the very least a weekly briefing.

So were did they get the figures used in the budget(the part to be funded by recovered monies)?
Re: Buhari Demands Details Of Monetary, Asset Recoveries From EFCC, Others by LionDeLeo: 10:04am On Apr 08, 2017
Billyonaire:

This argument is beyond your understanding. Yes, any Presidency should have access to a central server where all data regarding Economy, Security, Statistics, etc are inputted and he must use the graphs to project and predict outcome of policy formulations. You guys have no idea how to run corporations, yet you argue.

Sitting on the board of several companies, I everyday look at data and use graphs to make predict possible outcomes of any event, input, policy thrust etc. That is how it is done in corporations and in management of a country, because running a country is like running a multi-level corporations.

I do not like inexperienced people always throwing words around as if they know what they are saying. I am not here to hate or love your President and I have no business if you love or hate him.

All I am saying is, a President MUST access daily data of what happens in the country, but our country is a failed state because we dont work with data, in fact, we dont know what data means, cos we dont even know our population.

It is a sad place to call a country, it is not worth being called a Sovereign nation.

Are you speaking based on assumption or based on facts? If the former is the case, I rest my case but if the latter is the case, please name one president, just one anywhere in the world who automatically gets records or any records of other agencies in his/her head without the agencies themselves submitting those records to him/her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World / "Senator Akpabio Was Robbed Of Victory" - Justice Hafizu / I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.