Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. (14778 Views)

All APC Senators- Elect, Enroute Aso Rock To Meet With President Buhari(pictures / 2019: Court sacks all APC candidates In Cross-Rivers - DailyPost / 2019: Buhari In Closed-door Meeting With All APC Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by philpwresh(m): 6:56am On Apr 08, 2017
Abdulmumini Jibrin, the member representing Kiru/Bebeji Federal constituency in Kano state, has apologized to President Muhammadu Buhari over the recent comments he made on him.

Jibrin made the remarks while addressing his supporters at his residence shortly after conducting special prayer for the president in Kofa Juma’at Mosque, Bebeji local government area of the stateon Friday.

“I apologise to President, APC, Gov.Abdullahi Ganduje and all APC supporters over what I said even though it was misinterpreted and misconstrued.

“To my party supporters, leaders, friends and all those who felt offended over my comments, I sincerely apologise.

“While I offered the advice and proffered solutions in good faith, some political detractors availed themselves of the opportunity to deliberately misconstrue and misjudge my remarks in order to put me on coalition course with my party and President,” he said.
Jibrin, who is currently on a suspension imposed on him by the House of Representatives over the 2016 budget padding scandal, said he would remain an ardent supporter of President Buhari and his anti-corruption crusade

He said for long he had launched Muhammadu Buhari Special Empowerment programmes as part of his support for President Buhari.

“I was in the United Kingdom when the thing happened. What I did was to rush down home in the next available flight. I want show them that Iam still with my people and they support me at all times,”he said.

The chairman of APC Kofa ward, Alhaji Bala Shuaibu, described those who earlier participated in protest against the legislator at the state party Secretariat in Kano as “mere rented crowd and opportunists”.

He assured Jibrin of the total support of the constituents adding what he said in his tweeter handle was not reported in details, which gave room for unnecessary misinterpretation.

Jibrin had on March 30, in a series of tweets, asked the president to resign an action which drew the ire of some members of his constituency who promised to initiate a recall process against him.

SOURCE

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/abdulmumini-jibrin-jitters-as-supporters-threaten-to-recall-him-apologizes-to-buhari/

1 Like

Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by Bholexy: 7:02am On Apr 08, 2017
Giant stride mr. Buhari

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by Defaramade(m): 7:07am On Apr 08, 2017
undecided

8 Likes

Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by joe4real12: 7:23am On Apr 08, 2017
Apologize for saying the truth?

Only in 9ja.

I've lost the little respect I used to have for this guy. Now Buhari can not trust him, Dogara can not trust him. This guy has lost on both sides.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by sapientia(m): 11:57am On Apr 08, 2017
Lol...maybe magu showed him his case file..

No Nigerian polithiefian have the interest of the citizens at heart.

13 Likes

Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by stexsy(m): 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
This guy is useless..

6 Likes

Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by freshness2020: 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
Hungry haf come.
Nigeria is a joke.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by auntysimbiat(f): 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
good
Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by GloriaNinja(f): 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
Buhari is a failed president, Plain and simple, I wonder why the dick-sucker is apologizing

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by eleojo23: 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
Why the apology?

The truth remains that APC has failed.

And they will fail more, you know why? Because they have refused to listen to advice and good criticism.

At this rate, they will go down in Nigeria's history as the worse thing to happen to the country after military rule.

It's only unfortunate that the poor citizens are at the receiving end of this catastrophe.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by Godprotectigbo5(f): 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
d grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
joe4real12:

Only in 9ja.

I've lost the little respect I used to have for this guy. Now Buhari can not trust him, Dogara can not trust him. This guy has lost on both sides.
Na so

8 Likes

Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 08, 2017

The level that some Northerners worship their leaders can be scary.

Jibrin apologized for his safety and for the future (politics). He can be lynched for being perceived to be against PMB.

PS- I support PMB, but i have been disappointed by him too on some counts.

Mr Axglide's comment really butresses my point. PMB is untouchable in the North
axglide:
Buhari has a cult like following in the North, whether he perform or not, the Northerner be like "sa ka yi"

If God grants him long life and good health and he still wishes to contest in 2019, i still see the entire core North voting massively for him, thou i can't say for South West anymore.

17 Likes

Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by rosrunor45: 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
Oh!!!... I didn't see this coming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by ephi123(f): 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
Why can't the president be criticized? Is he God?

Power really gets people drunk in this country sha.

11 Likes

Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by Nasman(m): 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
joe4real12:

Only in 9ja.

He is not looking for your vote.
He apologized cause he wants to retain his seat in 2019. It not a rocket science, any politician in Kano that went against Buhari is on a path of political suicide, period.

10 Likes

Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by ephi123(f): 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
eleojo23:
Why the apology?

The truth remains that APC has failed.

1 Like

Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by madridguy(m): 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
grin
Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by idris4r83(m): 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
This guy is an ass'hole for apologising. No good government without criticisms n critiques. Criticism put the incumbent government on their toes. Abdulmumin jubril exposed budget padding n also hinted Nigerians on the malpractices happening in the HOR he should be commended n not castigated but here is the fool apologizing for doing the right thing ewu.

3 Likes

Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by Thisis2raw(m): 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
Funny how when you speak the truth regardless of who it may hurts.. President or no president

You have to apologize for speaking up

3 Likes

Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by ikp120(m): 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by theway83: 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
yeye fowl

3 Likes

Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by axglide(m): 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
Buhari has a cult like following in the North, whether he perform or not, the Northerner be like "sa ka yi"

If God grants him long life and good health and he still wishes to contest in 2019, i still see the entire core North voting massively for him, thou i can't say for South West anymore.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by Igboesika: 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
APOLOGY FOR WHAT ?. Mr man, don't allow people to start seeing you as a coward.

7 Likes

Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by Sirheny007(m): 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
You do not understand politics....

It makes Cowards out of the greatest warriors...
Turns black into white and takes the last iota of humanity away from people who meddle with it.

4 Likes

Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by ekems2017(f): 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
Shame on you law maker. So that you won't loose your sit in the house as those useless people threaten to recall you, you can't stand for the truth.
You are a disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by Ceema1(f): 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
That's why I pity all these online PDP fools thinking northerners are tired of Buhari. Look, for anyone who care to listen, no politician dead or alive can stand Buhari in north and u know, north always has the highest votes.

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by idris4r83(m): 1:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
Abdulmumin Jubril is a big time coward.

3 Likes

Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by axglide(m): 1:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ceema1:
That's why I pity all these online PDP fools thinking northerners are tired of Buhari. Look, for anyone who care to listen, no politician dead or alive can stand Buhari in north and u know, north always has the highest votes.

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria

You're Right. Whether Economic data or not, whether Dollar rise or fall, whether jobs report or not; the average Northerner and entire core North will troop out en masse to vote Bubu anyday anytime.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by Onwardvic(m): 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
Apology for saying the obvious,and you tell me there is any hope for this so called nation

1 Like

Re: Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
Okare omo daradara

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Secures 13% Derivation Mining Revenue For States / 2019: Ngos Back Buhari As Obasanjo’s Coalition Lands / Court Upholds Buhari Executive Order On Seizure Of Assets Linked To Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.