Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,371 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

EFCC In Manhunt For The Owner Of N448.85m - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC In Manhunt For The Owner Of N448.85m (627 Views)

Police Launch Manhunt For Reporter Who Shared IGP Idris’ 'Transmission' Video / Soldiers Launch Manhunt For Nnamdi Kanu As Probe Of Foreign Links Begins / Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC In Manhunt For The Owner Of N448.85m by willywasco(m): 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has launched a manhunt for the owner of N448.85 million discovered in a shopping plaza in Lagos State, spokesman of the commission in Lagos, Mr. Sam Amadin said.

In an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Saturday, Amadin said the agency was making efforts to reach the owner of the complex, with a view to knowing who rented the said shop 64.

“The shopping plaza, from preliminary investigation, was built by estate developers. From the developers, we will get the owner of the money.

Read more: http://nigerianpilot.com/efcc-manhunt-owner-n448-85m/
Re: EFCC In Manhunt For The Owner Of N448.85m by eezeribe(m): 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
OK
Re: EFCC In Manhunt For The Owner Of N448.85m by kestolove95(m): 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
Dat moni almost giv mi headache. ..efcc should stop posting pix of money anyhow

2 Likes

Re: EFCC In Manhunt For The Owner Of N448.85m by Jaideyone(m): 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
kestolove95:
Dat moni almost giv mi headache. ..efcc should stop posting pix of money anyhow
lol

efcc should apply for permanent forfeiture and watch the looter come out to object. simple as ABC

2 Likes

Re: EFCC In Manhunt For The Owner Of N448.85m by OneManLegion(m): 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
In Nigeria, thievery is not condoned, it's celebrated.

I'm sure once the owner has been identified, the members of his ethnic group will show their solidarity. EFCC should leave their brother alone, It's not only Yorubas that steal, Stealing isn't done by Igbo people alone, How come only Hausas are being persecuted in this 'selective anti-corruption crusade'? The moment you bring members of other ethnic groups to balance the equation, we will allow you.

This is the stupidity I have to bear with every single day I remain a Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC In Manhunt For The Owner Of N448.85m by DrGoodman: 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
This might be somebody's money. He might be sick or not ready to use his cash now. Can't they go after Burantai and Amaechi?
Re: EFCC In Manhunt For The Owner Of N448.85m by DrGoodman: 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
OneManLegion:
In Nigeria, thievery is not condoned, it's celebrated.

I'm sure once the owner has been identified, the members of his ethnic group will show their solidarity. EFCC should leave their brother alone, It's not only Yorubas that steal, Stealing isn't done by Igbo people alone, How come only Hausas are being persecuted in this 'selective anti-corruption crusade'? The moment you bring members of other ethnic groups to balance the equation, we will allow you.

This is the stupidity I have to bear with every single day I remain a Nigerian.

Its a stvpid country, that's why its best to push to Balkanize it.
Re: EFCC In Manhunt For The Owner Of N448.85m by Celcius: 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
This whistleblowing thing is really working. One of the smartest move by this administration.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Benue State Commissioner Accused Of Theft In China / BREAKING: Buhari Returns To Work; Receives Briefing From Attornery-general, NNPC / False Assets Declaration: I’ve No Case To Answer – Saraki Tells Cct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.