Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

"Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) (64190 Views)

Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu, Ibori's Daughter Contesting For 3rd Term Today / Erhiatake Ibori Weds Abioye Suenu (Photos) / Ibori's Daughter Erhiatake To Marry Abioye Suenu On Saturday 8th 2017 At Oghara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) by dainformant(m): 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
James Ibori's Daughter Stole My Husband --Abioye Suenu's Wife Cries Out. Photos

The black and beautiful eldest daughter of the former Executive Governor of Delta State, Hon Erhiatake Ibori and his heartthrob, Mr Abioye Suenu were traditionally joined together today according to Urhobo culture and tradition by the Ibori families in Oghara, Delta State.

Father of the bridge, His Excellency Chief James Ibori was on hand, filled with true joy and handed over his lawmaker daughter to the Suenu family.

Chairman of the occasion and immediate past Governor of Delta State, His Excellency Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan advised the newly married couple to build their union on sound religious and moral principles, urging them never to take their family issues to strangers.

Now a fresh report has emerged about the first wife of the Abioye Suenu who has allegedly claimed that her husband was stolen from her...

Read below what was shared by the publisher at Drumbeats Magazine, Elsie Halima Ijorogu-Reed;

As Delta State politicians celebrate the marriage ceremony between Suenu Abioye and Ms Erhiatake Ibori at the Western Delta University on Saturday in Oghara, Ethiope West LGA of Delta State,

Suenu's first wife has cried out that the daughter of ex-convict, Ibori stole her husband.

Mrs Abioye further disclosed that though her husband who is a Muslim has promised that he would never bring home a second wife.

Suenu Abioye who we gathered owned Club Slicks in Victoria Garden City, Lekki, Lagos is a happily maried with two kids. According to his wife friend who craved anonymity, Suenu is a husler and he denied the paternity of Erhiatake child, Only came back after he spent so much she got from being Chairman Appropriation to renovate his Club and entice him. she also claimed that some of the 'family' members who represnted Suenu were rented.

A reliable source hinted that Ms Ibori has another child fathered by a bouncer in London when her Father was a governor.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/james-iboris-daughter-stole-my-husband.html

Re: "Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) by dainformant(m): 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2017

Re: "Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) by dainformant(m): 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: "Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) by Pavore9: 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
Is the groom not Moslem?

10 Likes

Re: "Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) by tit(f): 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2017
you no holo your purse well.
na why them steal am from you.
sorry

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) by ojun50(m): 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
If them like make them collect each other papa or mama he nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo concern mo

13 Likes

Re: "Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
Let the LovePeddler shaming begin!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) by adorablepepple(f): 5:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
Sebi you know he is a Muslim before you married him? And they told you he can marry more wives

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) by sarrkii: 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
Perfectly Executed ,This is Propagation By Religion, Its Sickening To See That A Xtian Lady Goes Marrying A Married Man,But Worst Of All A Moon worshiper.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
so ibori's daughter married a Muslim grin let's see what the tribal and religious bigots have to say now.

BTW she's the second wife grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) by unstableaswater: 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
Yoruba Demon again? Afonja I hail Oo!

There wedding is just another excuse for Owambe. Take it seriously at ur own peril.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
Very bad if true.
The man want strong political connection in Delta as ibori son-in-law, they worship ibori like a god in delta state.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
Go and fight and take your man's back if you have not dated someone else's husband in the past.

3 Likes

Re: "Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
Complicated complications completed

1 Like

Re: "Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) by burkingx(f): 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) by hakeem4(m): 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
James ibori stole money

Daughter is also stealing

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) by midolian(m): 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
Eeyah
Re: "Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) by reyscrub(m): 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ooooh sorry enh!

No be that lady's fault oh na the nature of we guys be that.

Very many guys na gold digger ok

If them allow you judge and purnish the culprity among them, na the guy make you winepress hin ball cos he is not stable.

Even if for say you marry am put for home for ten years, if he sees ibori daughter and wish to marry your man enh, your stupid guy go still give am chance.

Guys sha huuuuuum, your judgement dey in hand of bokoharam girl and soon get ready for shekau mission because your sin of deceiving ladies don reach shekau table.

2 Likes

Re: "Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
SO, IS IT COMPLETELY SAFE TO SAY THAT THE IBORIS ARE ALL ABOUT----

23 Likes

Re: "Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) by PettySniper: 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
undecided
Re: "Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
Trash
Re: "Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
steal him back

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2017

I am not understanding.

1 Like

Re: "Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
Pelle, guess he never was yours
Re: "Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) by RealHaute: 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
Here we go again.
Re: "Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
ojun50:
If them like make them collect each other papa or mama he nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo concern mo
Before nkor, undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) by olola4(m): 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
he don happen
Re: "Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) by ichommy(m): 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
RealHaute:
Here we go again.

grin
Re: "Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) by Celestyn8213: 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
nothing we no go hear for here.
Re: "Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
Because you failed to protect your territory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ghen ghen
What's with stealing people's husbands these days

Na so men don scarce reach
Re: "Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) by FemiFimile: 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
If na ur husband, how come ur sitting there claiming stolen item/person.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) / Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. / Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.