Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

A Facebook User Posted That She Is Visiting Her Boo In Malaysia, See Comments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Facebook User Posted That She Is Visiting Her Boo In Malaysia, See Comments (3028 Views)

The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking / See What This Slay-mama Posted That Got People Talking(pics) * / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Facebook User Posted That She Is Visiting Her Boo In Malaysia, See Comments by onihaxy: 7:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
Just surfing my Facebook an I saw this post from a girl who uploaded a flight picture with the caption
"travelling to Malaysia to visit my boo because Nigerian guys are stingy. See the comments that followed

Re: A Facebook User Posted That She Is Visiting Her Boo In Malaysia, See Comments by Saintsammurai(m): 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
I believe her Malaysian boyfriend is a Nigerian, but her fish brain now thinks he is now a Malaysian citizen..
well, I'm not surprise because the boyfriend must have used her brain for Yahoo yahoo plus...
n

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Facebook User Posted That She Is Visiting Her Boo In Malaysia, See Comments by onihaxy: 7:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
More comments

Re: A Facebook User Posted That She Is Visiting Her Boo In Malaysia, See Comments by AlexCk: 7:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
To the facebook user.

Re: A Facebook User Posted That She Is Visiting Her Boo In Malaysia, See Comments by FelixFelicis(m): 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
Small small Yahoo boys stealing slay Queens pictures for Instagram and Nairaland profile. That's why I don't fall for shit online until I've seen you undecided
Re: A Facebook User Posted That She Is Visiting Her Boo In Malaysia, See Comments by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
Malashia cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Posted That She Is Visiting Her Boo In Malaysia, See Comments by danielicon(m): 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
okay
Re: A Facebook User Posted That She Is Visiting Her Boo In Malaysia, See Comments by Kizmilz(m): 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
Okay
Re: A Facebook User Posted That She Is Visiting Her Boo In Malaysia, See Comments by dimexy247(m): 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
Next
Re: A Facebook User Posted That She Is Visiting Her Boo In Malaysia, See Comments by Splinz(m): 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Malashia cheesy cheesy cheesy

Going to Malashia to meet her drugs pushing boyfriend.

2 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Posted That She Is Visiting Her Boo In Malaysia, See Comments by decatalyst(m): 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
Never knew we have so many dumbskull this plenty until all these Telcos started giving free MB undecided

Re: A Facebook User Posted That She Is Visiting Her Boo In Malaysia, See Comments by Tallesty1(m): 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
Jealousy dey worry her friends
Re: A Facebook User Posted That She Is Visiting Her Boo In Malaysia, See Comments by DirewolfofStark(m): 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 124:

Narrated Usama:
The Prophet Muhammad said, "I stood at the gate of Paradise and saw that the majority of the people who entered it were the poor, while the wealthy were stopped at the gate (for the accounts).

But the companions of the Fire were ordered to be taken to the Fire.

Then I stood at the gate of the Fire and saw that the majority of those who entered it were women

2 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Posted That She Is Visiting Her Boo In Malaysia, See Comments by jonili(m): 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
I still don't understand what Nigerian guys do in Malaysia that makes them rich

2 Likes

Re: A Facebook User Posted That She Is Visiting Her Boo In Malaysia, See Comments by Synord(m): 7:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
Am going to malyshia
I want to Shiaishe
Re: A Facebook User Posted That She Is Visiting Her Boo In Malaysia, See Comments by obiorathesubtle: 7:59pm On Apr 08, 2017

Why so much hate?

1 Like

Re: A Facebook User Posted That She Is Visiting Her Boo In Malaysia, See Comments by Zdoh(m): 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
Gold digger...
They will never learn.....anyway enjoy it while it last.
I later realized that most of the beautiful ones among naija girls have nothing in their upstair.She cant even spell Malaysia correctly.
Re: A Facebook User Posted That She Is Visiting Her Boo In Malaysia, See Comments by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
She looks like Regina Daniels in that picture.

Safe Trip sis .
That's what we do for love tongue.
Re: A Facebook User Posted That She Is Visiting Her Boo In Malaysia, See Comments by JhimmySpark(m): 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
she can't even spell Malaysia correctly, U travelling to Malaysia so what??..When a lady is beautiful but has no brains itz her pussy dah suffers. Hope you come back in one piece tho.
Re: A Facebook User Posted That She Is Visiting Her Boo In Malaysia, See Comments by topgear(m): 11:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
Guys this is Regina Daniel's.

Stupid cheap Facebook girl.. Probably in one slum using tecno y2.

1 Like

Re: A Facebook User Posted That She Is Visiting Her Boo In Malaysia, See Comments by topgear(m): 11:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
ToriBlue:
She looks like Regina Daniels in that picture.

Safe Trip sis .

That's what we do for love tongue.

Dts Regina Daniel.

The girl is a fraud.

1 Like

Re: A Facebook User Posted That She Is Visiting Her Boo In Malaysia, See Comments by emeijeh(m): 11:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
Spell as pronounced:
MALASHIA grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Facebook User Posted That She Is Visiting Her Boo In Malaysia, See Comments by charlesazeh(m): 12:08am On Apr 09, 2017
air peace is domestic and cant fly malay! her picture must have been stolen from her page by the pety yahoo boy...and he created the account to lure guys..
Re: A Facebook User Posted That She Is Visiting Her Boo In Malaysia, See Comments by charlesazeh(m): 12:10am On Apr 09, 2017
jonili:
I still don't understand what Nigerian guys do in Malaysia that makes them rich

if you reach there abeg ask them....if you ask me na who i go ask
Re: A Facebook User Posted That She Is Visiting Her Boo In Malaysia, See Comments by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:57am On Apr 09, 2017
I guess she thinks they don't do blood money in Malay.
Just hope the guy is genuine sha......because i can tell she's the perfect description of a bimbo
Re: A Facebook User Posted That She Is Visiting Her Boo In Malaysia, See Comments by Jaideyone(m): 7:10am On Apr 09, 2017
traveling to malashia on air peace grin

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress Princes Shyngle Flaunts Raw Boobs In New Promo Photos / Kenyan Women Protest That They Don't Have Enough Men / "I Sex For Iphone 6 Not Indomie" - Young Lady Brags On Facebook (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.