Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Allah Does Not Answer My Prayers.. Why? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Allah Does Not Answer My Prayers.. Why? (10723 Views)

Millions Of Kano Muslims Ignore Social Distancing At Friday Prayers / Muslims Hold Jumaat Prayers In Makurdi In Defiance Of Ban / Muslim Boy Prayers In Front Of RCCG Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allah Does Not Answer My Prayers.. Why? by BigBrother9ja: 8:19am On Apr 22, 2017
Nollynude:
Today na Friday sef, all this dumb Muslim threads up and down undecided
Dólt
Who called you here?
Re: Allah Does Not Answer My Prayers.. Why? by BigBrother9ja: 8:23am On Apr 22, 2017
Praktikals:
Pray to God in the name of Jesus and see the difference for yourself.
Lol!
What a retârded response
And that why your prayers to stop being Jobless has not been answered cheesy
Even the Jesus pray to ALMIGHTY God.
But your own Jesus that was shedding tear like a baby on the cross saying father father, why have thou forsaken me cheesy
Is it that type of name one should pray to?
Re: Allah Does Not Answer My Prayers.. Why? by BigBrother9ja: 8:26am On Apr 22, 2017
[s]
Billionaireike:

You don't try Jesus, you believe Him. @OP, He alone saves and answers prayers. He is, was and is to come. Believe Jesus today by saying this short prayers.

Lord Jesus
Come into my life
Be my Lord and Saviour
Forgive me my sins
Today I confess you as my Lord.
In Jesus Name. Amen.

If you just say this prayer, believe in the Name Jesus then thank me letter.
[/s]
Very silly nonsense
Lord Jesus that couldn't save himself on the cross
Crying like a baby
His father forsook him
Re: Allah Does Not Answer My Prayers.. Why? by Nollynude: 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

Dólt
Who called you here?

Where did you spring out from kid undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Islam Says If Eid Prayer And Juma’at (friday), Coincide On The Same Day / 'Salat Man' Is Symbol Of Resistance For Muslims In Ethiopia / Can I Be Waliyy (saint) Because My Dad Is Waliyy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.