Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Can I Be Waliyy (saint) Because My Dad Is Waliyy ? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can I Be Waliyy (saint) Because My Dad Is Waliyy ? (10739 Views)

Dreaming About My Late Dad Crying. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Be Waliyy (saint) Because My Dad Is Waliyy ? by Lukgaf(m): 7:42am On Oct 13, 2017
*The Jinn: “You’re a Waliyullah because your father is Waliyy”. I am sorry, YOU’RE WRONG SIR!

* Wilaayah in Arabic language mean: State, Guardianship (Waliyulamri) and Sainthood (Waliyullah).

* Waliyullah mean the saint or a closer servant of Allah. And Waliyyus Shaytan is the opposite of Waliyullah.

* Signs by which His (Allaah) close servants or awliya’ may be known are: faith (Imaan) and piety (taqwa) (Quran 10:62-63), Hadith 38 of Nawawi collection reported by al-Bukhari.

* It is not possible to be certain that a particular individual is one of the awliya’ of Allah, because achieving true faith and piety are matters of the heart that are hidden and can only be confirmed by Allah or mentioned in the Quran or Hadith. Fataawa Muhimmah, p. 83, 84.

Hence waliyullah may be among students, teachers, professionals, farmers, scholars, messengers, carpenters…in as much he/she has Imaan and Taqwa.

* No special appearance to confirm Waliyullah. In many Hadiths, strangers usually ask “Who is Muhammad among you?” because he salallahu ‘alayhi wasalam wore ordinary dress like others and mingled with others…why should Waliy’s dresses special?!

* Status of Waliyullah is not by hereditary and status of Prophet is not by hereditary. (Prophet Nuhu peace be upon him and his son that is a nonbeliever is an example).

* You have to adhere to our ethics, if not we will withdraw your status of Waliyy! So funny, it is Allah that choose Waliy not you sir.

* Extra ordinary event is not a criteria to become Waliyullah and not all extra ordinary events come from Waliyullah. Extra ordinary event/Miracle can be categorized as:

1. Irhas – Irhas is manifestation/demonstration of such thing by a Prophet before [the declaration of] his Prophethood.

2. Mujizah – is manifested after the declaration of Prophethood, Mujizah (miracle).

3. Karamah – If a similar wonder is manifested by a Wali, then it is called Karamat.

4. Maunat – If exhibited by a Mumin (true believer).

5. Istidraj – If such a supernatural manifestation is exhibited by some Kafir (unbeliever) or a transgressor, then it is termed as Istidraj. (Bahar-e-Shariat, vol. 1, pp. 56-58, publication of Maktaba-tul-Madinah, Pakistan)

Many so called Karamahs are Istidraj with the help of the Jinns. I will explain, inshaa Allah.

http://fiqhclass.org/index.php/2017/05/30/the-jinn-youre-a-waliyullah-because-your-father-is-waliyy-i-am-sorry-youre-wrong-sir-part-6/

May Allah grant us understanding of His religion

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Be Waliyy (saint) Because My Dad Is Waliyy ? by Hashimyussufamao(m): 7:46am On Oct 13, 2017
My little addition, walataziru wazirotun wizroh ukhroh (and no bearer of burdens shall bear the burdens of others)
0p may Allah preserve you.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Be Waliyy (saint) Because My Dad Is Waliyy ? by nwaanambra15: 10:35am On Oct 13, 2017
may Allah preserve you. smiley

Re: Can I Be Waliyy (saint) Because My Dad Is Waliyy ? by missyQween(f): 10:39am On Oct 13, 2017
Aameen
Re: Can I Be Waliyy (saint) Because My Dad Is Waliyy ? by SokoDobo: 10:45am On Oct 13, 2017
JazaakarRahman
Re: Can I Be Waliyy (saint) Because My Dad Is Waliyy ? by GCFR696(m): 10:46am On Oct 13, 2017
ModeratorSeun:
You all are terrorists, Weda wailey or Bailey.
Quote me and watch me ban ur ass
You accepted a faith you don't believe in just to insult people who do not send you. Can you sink any lower ?
Really SMHing

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Be Waliyy (saint) Because My Dad Is Waliyy ? by pmc01(m): 10:49am On Oct 13, 2017
Aamiin. Vital info. JazakaLLahukhayr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Be Waliyy (saint) Because My Dad Is Waliyy ? by Lakside1955(m): 10:49am On Oct 13, 2017
ModeratorSeun:

May Almighty Allah put you on the right path

9 Likes

Re: Can I Be Waliyy (saint) Because My Dad Is Waliyy ? by amodu(m): 10:52am On Oct 13, 2017
Yes you can.
Some attain the status of Wilayah through their parents.
Re: Can I Be Waliyy (saint) Because My Dad Is Waliyy ? by amodu(m): 10:53am On Oct 13, 2017
GCFR696:

You accepted a faith you don't believe in just to insult people who do not send you. Can you sink any lower ?
Really SMHing

Why not ignore the dimwit

5 Likes

Re: Can I Be Waliyy (saint) Because My Dad Is Waliyy ? by tealaw(m): 10:54am On Oct 13, 2017
The question is, why would u want to be waliyy?
Re: Can I Be Waliyy (saint) Because My Dad Is Waliyy ? by amodu(m): 10:59am On Oct 13, 2017
tealaw:
The question is, why would u want to be waliyy?

Who neglect the call to be a friend of Allah

Or you see a need to be an enemy of Allah

1 Like

Re: Can I Be Waliyy (saint) Because My Dad Is Waliyy ? by Lakside1955(m): 11:01am On Oct 13, 2017
ModeratorSeun:

You and ur allah smoke shit

May Almighty Allah still forgive you your sins

7 Likes

Re: Can I Be Waliyy (saint) Because My Dad Is Waliyy ? by DavidEsq(m): 11:04am On Oct 13, 2017
ModeratorSeun:
Lol. U na bad guy o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Be Waliyy (saint) Because My Dad Is Waliyy ? by juman(m): 11:05am On Oct 13, 2017
grin grin

It remind me of sheikh sasili sambo of sheikh sheu salati dynasty.
Re: Can I Be Waliyy (saint) Because My Dad Is Waliyy ? by KayB: 11:06am On Oct 13, 2017
Stupid, But you cannot come to the Christian threads to say shits and go Scott free? Dumbo-
@ Moderatorseun
Who is terrorising now? Originality always overshadow mediocrity. ALIHAMDULILAH, for not being a denigrate

1 Like

Re: Can I Be Waliyy (saint) Because My Dad Is Waliyy ? by madridguy(m): 11:10am On Oct 13, 2017
Nice article @ OP. But if you believe in DNA then you should know that it is possible you become Waliyulahi through your father.
Re: Can I Be Waliyy (saint) Because My Dad Is Waliyy ? by Officialshobo(m): 11:15am On Oct 13, 2017
Weather your father is a waliyi doesn't make you an automatic waliyi unless you want to be and you work for it ok...You might be Auden from heaven but you need to work alone with what God want you to be..Your father been a proffessor doesn't makes you a proffessor also if you don't work towards it..So if you want to be like your father you must also pass through little of what you father passed through..May Allah be with you
Re: Can I Be Waliyy (saint) Because My Dad Is Waliyy ? by ivolt: 11:17am On Oct 13, 2017
grin grin grin
hocus-pocus.
Re: Can I Be Waliyy (saint) Because My Dad Is Waliyy ? by Tamass: 11:18am On Oct 13, 2017
ModeratorSeun:
[s]You all are terrorists, Weda wailey or Bailey.
Quote me and watch me ban ur ass[/s]
Honestly your hatred is gonna take you nowhere.Peace be upon you

3 Likes

Re: Can I Be Waliyy (saint) Because My Dad Is Waliyy ? by Ajikobi1: 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
Yes. You can see it in life of Sheikh Shazili Sambo. His grandfather was Ahmada Rufai a.k.a Nda Salaty was a Wali and because of this, he became a wali too. Sheikh Adam Al-Ilory and Sheikh Shazili confirmed it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Be Waliyy (saint) Because My Dad Is Waliyy ? by quanternetz(m): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ma sha Allah. Jazakumullahu khayran OP
Re: Can I Be Waliyy (saint) Because My Dad Is Waliyy ? by juman(m): 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
The immediate late emir of ilorin, Malam Aliyu Abdulkadir was truly waliyy Allah.

He was truly man of God.

(1) (Reply)

Ruling On Celebrating Non-muslim Holidays And Congratulating Them / Happy Birthday, Not ! / Proof The Qur'an's Never Been Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.