Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

My Girlfriend Is Over-possessive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Over-possessive (2940 Views)

Over Possessive Girls / When You Have An Over Possessive Mother What Will You Do? / Have Your Ever Dated A Possessive Partner ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Over-possessive by kiube(m): 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2007
my girlfriend's getting over possessive and i'm starting not to like her anymore. the funny thing is that the moment i asked her out, i had a lot of people that i liked before her starting to chase after me. what do i do
Re: My Girlfriend Is Over-possessive by kiube(m): 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2007
my girlfriend's getting over possessive and i'm starting not to like her anymore. the funny thing is that the moment i asked her out, i had a lot of people that i liked before her starting to chase after me. what do i do
Re: My Girlfriend Is Over-possessive by Eurphoria(f): 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2007
dump her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Over-possessive by kitaun(m): 1:28am On Jan 24, 2007
Lol, just like that?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Over-possessive by iice(f): 2:37am On Jan 24, 2007
lol E

@Topic, have you tried talking to her? or if it gets worst, telling her that her possessiveness is driving you away from her?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Over-possessive by Eurphoria(f): 2:39am On Jan 24, 2007
iice
you too kind lol

@ Topic   angryDump her possessive ass, what you you want a cling-on for? please go spread your wing and fly away grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Over-possessive by kitaun(m): 6:36am On Jan 24, 2007
There are some things the guy isnt opening 'bout just yet!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Over-possessive by Eurphoria(f): 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2007
hmmm maybe. we'll see Kitty kiss
Re: My Girlfriend Is Over-possessive by kitaun(m): 3:33am On Jan 26, 2007
and where have u been hiding ur beautiful self? trying not to appear over-possessive? lol
Re: My Girlfriend Is Over-possessive by ehie007(m): 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2007
ignore the chick for a while. then when she notices tell her she's been possessive, if she continues, then let her be. break up,split,go seperate ways, say bye bye.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Over-possessive by bobezey(m): 3:27am On Mar 07, 2007
she is probably 'insecure". about something. Sooth her fears, and
calm her down. Assure her that all is good.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Over-possessive by idarabasi(f): 10:28am On Mar 07, 2007
KIUBE ,

Talk to your girlfriend and tell her what you dislike .Ladies are always over possesive when man lie to them or when they suspect something and above all when they love the man into bits .
Re: My Girlfriend Is Over-possessive by idarabasi(f): 10:30am On Mar 07, 2007
bobezey ,

I agree with 100% insecurity cause over possesive
Re: My Girlfriend Is Over-possessive by Seun(m): 10:38am On Mar 07, 2007
If insecurity is the problem, then what is the solution. Or are we here just to discuss the problem?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Over-possessive by whiteNkem(f): 11:12am On Mar 07, 2007
iice:

@Topic, have you tried talking to her? or if it gets worst, telling her that her possessiveness is driving you away from her?

Very true. Communication is always the key. Tell her what's bothering you and ask her of the reason for her possessiveness.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Over-possessive by idarabasi(f): 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2007
the solution is talk to her and you stop lying.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Over-possessive by agnesoseka: 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2007
lol
Re: My Girlfriend Is Over-possessive by jaybaby(f): 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2007
Stop Lying abt wat? cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Have Fallen In Love With A 28 Years Old Lady. / Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe? / 38-year-old Man Demands Sex From His Mother-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.