Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

I Don't Think I'm Normal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Think I'm Normal (1218 Views)

See!.... I Will Never Marry! I Don't Think I Will Marry! Women Are Thieves! / I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls / I Think I'm The Only Guy That Doesn't Like Sex At All!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Think I'm Normal by Beosten(m): 11:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
I don't think I'm normal because having money to spend on a woman is the only thing that makes me keep loving her. Once I'm broke, I would severe all communication with any woman until I recover. I'm not a wasteful spender, tho.
Re: I Don't Think I'm Normal by JacksonD7: 11:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
Beosten:
I don't think I'm normal because having money to spend on a woman is the only thing that makes me keep loving her. Once I'm broke, I would severe all communication with any woman until I recover. I'm not a wasteful spender, tho.

You're right, you're definitely not normal.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think I'm Normal by Galacious1: 11:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
You're abnormal.
Re: I Don't Think I'm Normal by Onos866: 11:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
JacksonD7:

hehehe
Re: I Don't Think I'm Normal by dingbang(m): 11:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
Why not spend your money on bit-':coin
Re: I Don't Think I'm Normal by Beosten(m): 12:09am On Apr 09, 2017
JacksonD7:

Of all cases of love I have seen, no woman maintained the respect she had for his man after becoming broke. For me, disrespect from a man is allowed forever. But disrespect from a woman means to me the end of the world.
Re: I Don't Think I'm Normal by ademoladeji(m): 12:20am On Apr 09, 2017
Beosten:

Definitely abnormally abnormal
Re: I Don't Think I'm Normal by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 09, 2017
Op, you are normal. Naturally Males don't like to be broke. Men tend to be aggressive and moody when they are broke, you just need to caution your reactionssmiley

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Think I'm Normal by zainabfidelity(f): 12:52am On Apr 09, 2017
U be MMM OR MMS MAGA MONEY SPENDER
Re: I Don't Think I'm Normal by Dinzelflash(m): 12:52am On Apr 09, 2017
u are really suffering, u need serious help broda
Re: I Don't Think I'm Normal by Sanemind(m): 2:24am On Apr 09, 2017
Beosten:
can this be spiritual den? shocked
Re: I Don't Think I'm Normal by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:02am On Apr 09, 2017
That is the perfect definition of cowardise, you can't woo a woman without having money, so let's assume you got a gf, is it only when u have money that you roll with her?
Re: I Don't Think I'm Normal by FelixFelicis(m): 9:04am On Apr 09, 2017
Alondrah:
Op, you are normal. Naturally Males don't like to be broke. Men tend to be aggressive and moody when they are broke, you just need to caution your reactionssmiley
ode, how then do you handle your broke, hungry boyfriend grin undecided
Re: I Don't Think I'm Normal by firstking01(m): 9:10am On Apr 09, 2017
Alondrah:
You only stated one side of the story, what about the aspect he muguliciously spend on women??...

InOneSentence...OpYouAin'tNormal.
Re: I Don't Think I'm Normal by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 09, 2017
I can see your insecurities reeking out of your pores

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think I'm Normal by JacksonD7: 10:17am On Apr 09, 2017
Beosten:

Of all cases of love I have seen, no woman maintained the respect she had for his man after becoming broke. For me, disrespect from a man is allowed forever. But disrespect from a woman means to me the end of the world.

You're wrong there are women out there who respect their men even when they're going through tough times. From the looks of things you haven't found one yet.
Re: I Don't Think I'm Normal by ELShehzad: 10:57am On Apr 09, 2017
grin
JacksonD7:

grin
JacksonD7:

grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Think I'm Normal by ELShehzad: 10:59am On Apr 09, 2017
Alondrah:
so me... jes crazy tho

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My Selfie/picture As A Nysc Corper / the painful truth about your phones / Unbelievable!!! Chicken Dies After Hot Seex With Hen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.