Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says (40845 Views)

BBNaija: Bisola's Sister At UNILAG To Share Recharge Cards / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured / Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by eyinjuege: 9:25am On Apr 09, 2017
I doubt if any sob stories will determine anything in the house now.

Whether she wins bb or not, she's still going places.

She's a hustler to the core, and bb just provided another platform for her.
The sky is the limit for those who know how to make use of such.

Like a man I respect once said " When opportunity meets preparation, success is inevitable"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by CarlosTheJackal: 9:29am On Apr 09, 2017
Lilymax:
I can't wait for the end of this show undecided
Same here grin

I've Never watched it and i can't sacrifice my History Channel, Super Sport, CNN,Aljazeera for that weird show that doesn't add anything to my life

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 09, 2017
If that show is about entertainment, bisola deserves the trophy!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 09, 2017
ZarZar:
OMG, emotional manipulation galore. Other people have been through much worse, so what if she was ditched at the altar? Let's not forget that she also said she dated a guy & his friend, behind the guy's back. Karma is swift! I have nothing against her though

Who knows if that was the reason the guy didn't show up. Maybe he discovered she was fuc.king his friend behind him! I'm not sure o.......just relating the 2 stories!

Notwithstanding, I like bisola though. She is very talented. She's a good actor and a good singer. She'll excel in the industry.

Efe for the mulla wink
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by baby124: 9:31am On Apr 09, 2017
Sounds like a bullshit emotional, fake gist.
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by veekid(m): 9:36am On Apr 09, 2017
ZarZar:
OMG, emotional manipulation galore. Other people have been through much worse, so what if she was ditched at the altar? Let's not forget that she also said she dated a guy & his friend, behind the guy's back. Karma is swift! I have nothing against her though, I'm just not moved by the story.
Spitz

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 09, 2017
austinosita:

Who knows if that was the reason the guy didn't show up. Maybe he discovered she was fuc.king his friend behind him! I'm not sure o.......just relating the 2 stories!

Notwithstanding, I like bisola though. She is very talented. She's a good actor and a good singer. She'll excel in the industry.

Efe for the mulla wink

IDK which incident came 1st but hey, she's still standing so it doesn't matter. We all have our ouches & pains, but that doesn't make us more deserving of favours than the next person. It's part of life for crying out loud! May the best person win. Frankly I don't care. My Bally is gone cry
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 09, 2017
veekid:

Spitz

Suit yourself.
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Culin(f): 9:49am On Apr 09, 2017
So now that she has said all these things what does she want us to do? That babe don't need nobody's pity, she's good on her own.
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by luminouz(m): 9:54am On Apr 09, 2017
omonighoblessing:
one way or the other ...we all have stories we have passed through that makes us stronger.....but that's not a criteria to be a winner in the game.
I have gone through worse,so tell me am I supposed to win ?
let the best man win pls!
Really? Tell me more...ur fiance left u hanging n dangling @d altar too? shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by MOSICATED5(m): 10:00am On Apr 09, 2017
ZarZar:
OMG, emotional manipulation galore. Other people have been through much worse, so what if she was ditched at the altar? Let's not forget that she also said she dated a guy & his friend, behind the guy's back. Karma is swift! I have nothing against her though, I'm just not moved by the story.
pls quote exactly what she said. She said she had a tin with her ex friend while dey were still dating. And people have done this and it was brave for her to say it. She never said she dated her ex friend.
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by EppPliss: 10:03am On Apr 09, 2017
ZarZar:

and you are a woman o.. haba think, it could happen to any woman.
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by CHARLOE(m): 10:04am On Apr 09, 2017
ZarZar:
And you're a woman o! Smh
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 09, 2017
MOSICATED5:
pls quote exactly what she said. She said she had a tin with her ex friend while dey were still dating. And people have done this and it was brave for her to say it. She never said she dated her ex friend.

Same difference.
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by CHARLOE(m): 10:06am On Apr 09, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Well, from all she did in the big brother house shamelessly, (succking TTT dicck, phucking him and flirty with Bally, bassey and bullying other house members)

I'm not surprised.
Guy stop d lies, will u?
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by sleepyeyez(m): 10:07am On Apr 09, 2017
WHY DO I HAVE THIS FEELING OF BEING MANIPULATED?

ANYWAY, TRUE OR NOT, I LIKE THE BABE
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by luswitz(f): 10:08am On Apr 09, 2017
ZarZar:
exactly everyone has their dark moments.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by EppPliss: 10:09am On Apr 09, 2017
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by uzo66: 10:10am On Apr 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Get details right before posting wrong information on 2 occasions have She said this, in the house and during the Dices Task where you roll and talk about what the dice says you should talk about (Which displayed the most embarrassing moment in her life). In the first She said her Boyfriend accused her She did had something to do with his friend which was never true. In the second case when She referred to the discussion which was her most embarrassing moment.

Always get details right before posting wrong information.
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 09, 2017
CHARLOE:

And you're a woman o! Smh

And so what? Is SHE the one making a big deal out of it or is someone else doing it for her to gain sympathy? I'm not one to throw pity parties for myself. So even if something like this happened, I'd chalk it up as a life lesson & move the Bleep on! Seems that's what Bisola' s been doing...until this boohoohoo story that's trying to portray her as a victim of life. Who isn't? Such stories are as old as time...they've lost impact.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by fpeter(f): 10:14am On Apr 09, 2017
Nice write-up, very emotional too but.......based on logistics....EFE naim we know.
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 09, 2017
uzo66:

Get details right before posting wrong information on 2 occasions have She said this, in the house and during the Dices Task where you roll and talk about what the dice says you should talk about (Which displayed the most embarrassing moment in her life). In the first She said her Boyfriend accused her She did had something to do with his friend which was never true. In the second case when She referred to the discussion which was her most embarrassing moment.

Always get details right before posting wrong information.

Ugh! Whatever! Fact remains she had a thing with the guy. End of.
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by fpeter(f): 10:17am On Apr 09, 2017
ZarZar:

And so what? Is SHE the one making a big deal out of it or is someone else doing it for her to gain sympathy? I'm not one to throw pity parties for myself. So even if something like this happened, I'd chalk it up as a life lesson & move the Bleep on! Seems that's what Bisola' s been doing...until this boohoohoo story that's trying to portray her as a victim of life. Who isn't? Such stories are as old as time...they've lost impact.

Exactly my dear...I was dumped like that on two separate occasions. My friend too had similar experience, wedding gown and all but we rose above that.

Anyhoo,based on logistics na EFE I sabi.....
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 09, 2017
fpeter:

Exactly my dear...I was dumped like that on two separate occasions. My friend too had similar experience, wedding gown and all but we rose above that.

Anyhoo,based on logistics na EFE I sabi.....

Good for you, girl smiley Never let them break you down.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Zane2point4(m): 10:23am On Apr 09, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by UjSizzle(f): 10:26am On Apr 09, 2017
oyienootieno:
I have never voted for any of the house mate, but because of these trash, i promise to spend a reasonable amount to vote for her, meanwhile it is not a do or die that she wins.. fame is already achieved.. some alfa sule somewhere will pay double the BBN money.. pun inteded.
Promise to vote when the show ends today? Lol don't bother.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by oyienootieno: 10:31am On Apr 09, 2017
UjSizzle:

Promise to vote when the show ends today? Lol don't bother.

My bad, but my intentions are very pure.. ((hiding message there))
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Bgorgeous: 10:33am On Apr 09, 2017
ZarZar:
Some people are so Carlos l wonder if they are human. If you don't see the strong woman in Bisola even without this story then.... I just lost words to describe u
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Bgorgeous: 10:34am On Apr 09, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Well, from all she did in the big brother house shamelessly, (succking TTT dicck, phucking him and flirty with Bally, bassey and bullying other house members)

I'm not surprised.
Which bbn are you watching because l didn't see all that. Bad belle
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 09, 2017
Bgorgeous:

Some people are so Carlos l wonder if they are human. If you don't see the strong woman in Bisola even without this story then.... I just lost words to describe u

I see the strength in her, hence I find this story irrelevant. Lol @ Carlos though. Ariba!!!! If you're going to give me a Spanish name, I prefer Jorge grin

The word you're looking for is CALLOUS lol.
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by mailingdgreat: 10:41am On Apr 09, 2017
E easy to stay with a lady whoz so forward and wayward? Abeg make una no blame d guy jhor.
Re: BBNaija: Bisola's Husband Never Showed Up On Her Wedding Day - Woman Says by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 09, 2017
ZarZar:

I see the strength in her, hence I find this story irrelevant. Lol @ Carlos though. Ariba!!!! If you're going to give me a Spanish name, I prefer Jorge grin

The word you're looking for is CALLOUS lol.
Hi Carlos grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Male Celebrities Wore To AMVCA 2018 (Photos) / BBNaija: Omoshola's Romantic Scene In 2face's 'Officially Blind' Video / BBNaija: Mike Becomes Head Of House, Wins Lipton Ice Tea N1M, Trip To Mauritius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.