Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,560 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today (33363 Views)

7 Reasons Why Christians Should Stop Taking Alcohol / 7 Reasons Why Every Believer Should Speak In Tongues - Kenneth E Hagin / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Deilluminator(m): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
None of the reasons is good enough to say that one should stop going to church. Many have had different reasons, weird ones than the listed above but they ended up being convicted by the holy spirit and eventually become a useful vessel in the house of the Lord. Some people who are pastors today has done worse than the listed reasons. Although going to church because of the listed reasons may not be proper but they are not enough reason to say that one shouldn't go to church for. God is a merciful
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by CheedyJ(m): 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
Trina0936:

Just stfu!! You sound like a broken record.
How does a broken record sound madam?. Like I said u are in dire need of help & I pray u get one soonest....
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by ceexcel(m): 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
newcreatio:

Is this Egbegbe the filmmaker's account for real? Bro is it you? Or a false account managed by someone else?

Mr. Egbegbe u are a beast of no nation.... biggest fool!
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by augustine: 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
Do not send people with such characteristics away or discourage them from church meetings; pray for them, for surely their appointed day of conversion and total surrender shall come. Christ has come to call the sinner to righteousness and His followers (Christians) are expected to evangelize the world.
dailyguide:
Sincerely speaking, I will say it is better you stay at home today if you can't clearly define your reason for going to church.

People go to church for different reasons and most times, these reasons might be so unpleasant to the ear.

Going to church on a sunday is for you to worship, adore and commune with your God. It is a time to hear what he has for you through his servants but on the contrary, people go to church for so many annoying reasons.

I will say that if you are going to church for any of the reasons listed below, it is better you stay at home.

1. Because you are forced to

2. Because it is normal to go on sundays

3. To show off a new cloth

4. To put down grammatical errors of speakers

5. To see what others are wearing

6. To go and woo ladies or entice guys

7. Because there is food for first timers. etc

Finding yourself in the presence of God is a good thing but the question is "for what purpose?"

So many people come to the church knowing fully well that they need prayers but instead of concentrating on what will change their life for the better, they choose a contrary focus.

My dear, in his presence there are miracles,joy,blessings,favour,release of the oppressed, casting down and building up. Change your mindset of going to church for better and you will get that your hneart desire you have been yearning for.

Happy sunday

https://facebook.com/Dailyguide24comng-1447920592194865/
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
CheedyJ:

How does a broken record sound madam?. Like I said u are in dire need of help & I pray u get one soonest....
You are so hopeless that hope seems naught!! undecided
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by CheedyJ(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
Trina0936:

You are so hopeless that hope seems naught!! undecided
Go in peace and curse no more...
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Buike8: 11:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
Everyone has a right to express themselves. That was uncalled for
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 10, 2017
CheedyJ:

Go in peace and curse no more...
Hypocrite
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by CheedyJ(m): 7:14am On Apr 10, 2017
Trina0936:

Hypocrite
I will take DAT as a compliment... Anyways,.u av been delivered ,go forth & curse no more my dear... Av a blessed week
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 10, 2017
CheedyJ:

I will take DAT as a compliment... Anyways,.u av been delivered ,go forth & curse no more my dear... Av a blessed week
If you don't quote me last will you die? Stubborn being undecided
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by CheedyJ(m): 8:11am On Apr 10, 2017
Trina0936:

If you don't quote me last will you die? Stubborn being undecided
How can u call me stubborn wen u don't even know me....thou shall not judge cos judgement is 4 thy God only....peace
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 10, 2017
CheedyJ:

How can u call me stubborn wen u don't even know me....thou shall not judge cos judgement is 4 thy God only....peace
And he still quoted again,stubborn raise to power 10. tongue
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by CheedyJ(m): 9:03am On Apr 10, 2017
Trina0936:

And he still quoted again,stubborn raise to power 10. tongue
Lol funny u...I knew there was more to u Dan d 1st impression I had of u...issoryt,I won't quote u again...I was just trying to catch some fun by whinning u..winks...BTW,ur stubbornness over pass my own ooo,urs is raised to d power of 20...
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 10, 2017
CheedyJ:

Lol funny u...I knew there was more to u Dan d 1st impression I had of u...issoryt,I won't quote u again...I was just trying to catch some fun by whinning u..winks...BTW,ur stubbornness over pass my own ooo,urs is raised to d power of 20...
Hmmmm,sorry sir but I don't flirt with the enemy! Peace cool
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by CheedyJ(m): 9:15am On Apr 10, 2017
[quote kiss author=Trina0936 post=55434915]
Hmmmm,sorry sir but I don't flirt with the enemy! Peace cool[/quote]
Loool..as a matter of fact,I luv to flirt & dine with d enemy,just like d movie,Mr & Mrs Smith..beta to start as enemies & become gudfriends Dan start as gudfrnds only to end up as enemies...u fill me madam...
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 10, 2017
CheedyJ:

Loool..as a matter of fact,I luv to flirt & dine with d enemy,just like d movie,Mr & Mrs Smith..beta to start as enemies & become gudfriends Dan start as gudfrnds only to end up as enemies...u fill me madam...
I don't fillyou at all but I feel you are wrong tongue
I don't relate with ritualists who can do anything just to make money. Please do not quote me again. I am not interested. Bye.
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by CheedyJ(m): 10:24am On Apr 10, 2017
Trina0936:

Sorry,i meant to say feel not fill..deep down u know I ain't wrong but it's all gud tho'.. Nice hair ,not trying to patronize u oooooo...do av a great day & a fulfilled week...cheers my 'enemy'...did I use any member of ur family for ritual? I wonder u re so bad mouthed ,anyways its definitely a reflection of ur sour upbringing....
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by CheedyJ(m): 10:39am On Apr 10, 2017
Trina0936:

I don't relate with ritualists who can do anything just to make money. Please do not quote me again. I am not interested. Bye.
D babalawo DAT prolly told u I was interested in u gave a very false prophecy..fyn u no fyn,manners u no get...smh
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 10, 2017
CheedyJ:

D babalawo DAT prolly told u I was interested in u gave a very false prophecy..fyn u no fyn,manners u no get...smh
Go back to your thread and read all the topics where you were ranting about being frustrated and taking your own life to joining ritualists just to make money!! Mr Man,just go and die like people on the thread adviced you to. You are very hopeless!! F**k off my mentions!!
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by CheedyJ(m): 10:56am On Apr 10, 2017
Trina0936:

Go back to your thread and read all the topics where you were ranting about being frustrated and taking your own life to joining ritualists just to make money!! Mr Man,just go and die like people on the thread adviced you to. You are very hopeless!! F**k off my mentions!!
So,u av seen a ritualist come online to seek people's consent abi or if I wanted to take my life,I wud also seek people's opinion too abi...u re indeed very shallow minded...don't quote me again dumb fellow..u av fried ur hair so bad DAT it has affected ur brain..dummy
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 10, 2017
CheedyJ:

So,u av seen a ritualist come online to seek people's consent abi or if I wanted to take my life,I wud also seek people's opinion too abi...u re indeed very shallow minded...don't quote me again dumb fellow..u av fried ur hair so bad DAT it has affected ur brain..dummy
E pain am oh!! Better go and delete those threads, frustrated he-goat!! tongue
You never chop finish you dey find girlfriend. Broke ass fool tongue

Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by CheedyJ(m): 11:09am On Apr 10, 2017
Trina0936:

E pain am oh!! Better go and delete those threads, frustrated he-goat!! tongue
You never chop finish you dey find girlfriend. Broke ass fool tongue
S
Lol..u see ur life in public...so,a guy talks to a girl & he wants to date her,u need some serious catching up to do ma lady,d world has left u far too behind OK...just stop replying me already ok
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by lovetruth(m): 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Why would i go to church to sing and pray to an imaginary God who doesn't exist ??

Someone whose​ virgin mother was impregnated by a ghost grin

Someone who was born 9000 years ago with no evidence to support the imaginary birth, he promised to come and destroy the world in the middle of the night, we have been waiting for him for more than 1 million years now, maybe he's booking a Qatar airways that will take him to earth

Some who said i will be thrown into the hell fire, a fire that has been flaming for 9 million years without stopping and the people in there haven't turned to ashes

Some who sits in a 4 million carat gold throne in heaven while his children die of hunger and diseases on earth

Someone who created Adam and Eve as the first humans on earth, Adam and Eve had children, their children then had children, how the fucck did Adam and Eve children manage to have children ?? Maybe they slept with their parents or that konji ghost that impregnated the Virgin mother of Jesus did the same to them

Fucck out of here with that your silly story

Religion is the biggest scam in the history of the world

your thought of God existence shows HE exist if u believe op create this site then someone create op
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by lovetruth(m): 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
idee91:
8. Because Jusus christ Never went to church on a sunday
but he went to the temple and u knw
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by walls01: 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

In the beginning your brain was dead
you see you don't know, keep condemning without providing answer.
Re: 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today by walls01: 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

In the beginning your brain was dead

" in the beginning your brain was dead " so that is what happened in the beginning later you discredit the words of God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Differentiate Between The Holyspirit And Your Conscience? / Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? / Dancing In Church: First Baptist Church Agbede Warns Choir Members On Zanku, Gbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.