Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Osinbajo, Malami, Magu, DSS Move To Save Anti-graft War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Malami, Magu, DSS Move To Save Anti-graft War (19319 Views)

How Malami, Magu Clashed Over Sale Of Seized Assets / Magu: DSS Orders Journalists Out Of Presidential Villa / Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo, Malami, Magu, DSS Move To Save Anti-graft War by dre11(m): 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
• FG seeks water-tight prosecution of corrupt elements

• Fresh prosecution strategy adopted

The Federal Government has gone back to the drawing board to re-strategize on its prosecution of corruption-related cases.

This followed its recent losses, one after the other, of four high profile corruption-related cases in court.

First was the unfreezing, on the order of a Federal High Court, Lagos, of the account of Lagos lawyer Mike Ozekhome (SAN), which is said to hold a sum of N75million professional fee paid to him by Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) had alleged that the money was proceeds of corruption.

Next was the discharge and acquittal of Justice Adeniyi Ademola and his wife of charges of corruption and possession of firearms filed against them.

The initial forfeiture of a sum of $5m found in an account of former First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan was similarly reversed on the order of another court, while the Minister of Niger Delta in the Jonathan administration, Elder Godsday Orubebe was also discharged and acquitted after Abubakar Malami, the Attorney General of the federation, told the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) that the case filed against the former minister did not exist.

The ICPC had accused him of diverting N1.97 billion meant for the compensation of owners of property on the Eket Urban section of the East-West road in Eket, Akwa Ibom State.

It was gathered that government was shocked by the development which it perceived as a terrible blow to its anti-corruption crusade.

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo at the weekend met with the Attorney-General of the Federation, Mallam Abubakar Malami and heads of other prosecuting agencies on the situation.

These are the Director-General of the Department of State Security Service (DSS), Mr. Lawan Daura, Acting Chairman of EFCC, Mr. Ibrahim Magu, Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB), Mr. Sam Saba.

Although the Chairman of the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC), Mr. Ekpo Nta was away on official assignment, the agency was represented.

Osinbajo directed the agencies to henceforth ensure a water-tight prosecution of corruption suspects.

He also asked the heads of the agencies to cooperate with the bench in handling all such matters.

Government, sources said, was disturbed that vital cases were lost on technical grounds to some suspects.

A highly-placed source said: “Losing four or five high profile cases in quick succession was seen as a setback for the anti-graft war.

“As a Professor of Law of Evidence, Osinbajo had a review session with all the heads of prosecuting agencies on what technically went wrong on some of these cases.

“Although the government has filed appeal on the rulings of the affected courts, the VP stepped in to arrest the slide.

“The heads of the agencies have been directed to ensure diligent investigation, water-tight prosecution and place sufficient evidence before the court.

“All constraints affecting the legal team will be addressed accordingly.”

Responding to a question, the source added: “The VP asked the agencies to collaborate among themselves instead of petty rivalry.

“He also told them to cooperate with the bench on all matters before the court.”

A top source said: “The presidency will now take more than a passing interest in all anti-graft cases. There will be effective monitoring and constant review.

“Save the case of former Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Mr. Godsday Orubebe, the government will file appeal against most of the rulings of the court on the lost cases.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/osinbajo-malami-magu-dss-move-save-anti-graft-war/

lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Malami, Magu, DSS Move To Save Anti-graft War by eezeribe(m): 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nigeria is really a joke.
A country where those being investigated for corruption are in position to confirm the person to head the so called Anti graft Agency.

12 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Malami, Magu, DSS Move To Save Anti-graft War by eezeribe(m): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
rekeson:
Plz who can tell me how I can be employed into AMC - ATIKU MEDIA CREW ?

BBM: 561EFE90

ATIKU 2019

OK
Re: Osinbajo, Malami, Magu, DSS Move To Save Anti-graft War by nNEOo(m): 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
Just a sec....

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Malami, Magu, DSS Move To Save Anti-graft War by Daviddson(m): 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
As far as I know, the problem of the FG is non-implementation of that ACJA law that gives for a day to day trial. Nigerians are always quick to pressure NASS to pass a law, but after the law is passed, we just go back to things as usual. Since the FOI bill was passed, how many journalists have been able to make use of that golden opportunity? We just celebrated it for a few days, and then interest died down! And same thing happened to the ACJA law passed in May 2015 - that'd have been the revolution against corruption, but what are we seeing? Zilch implementation! And who's to blame? Executive - not Judiciary! If the ministry of Justice keeps register of all corruption cases and judges are constantly reminded that the cases they're handling must not exceed 6 months before conclusion, the results would be superb! Saraki, FFK, Dansuki, Badeh's cases would have been a thing of the past by now.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Malami, Magu, DSS Move To Save Anti-graft War by greatgod2012(f): 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
Making law is not the problem, implementing it is the koko in this country!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Malami, Magu, DSS Move To Save Anti-graft War by greatgod2012(f): 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
rekeson:
Plz who can tell me how I can be employed into AMC - ATIKU MEDIA CREW ?

BBM: 561EFE90

ATIKU 2019

Leaders of tomorrow lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Malami, Magu, DSS Move To Save Anti-graft War by Day169: 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
It seems that the anti-corruption agencies have been overwhelmed by the deluge of cases it is saddled with.
Despite the huge resources expended the seemingly lacklustre prosecutions, more may be needed in achieving even watertight cases.
This may result only in these agencies spreading themselves too thin with poor outcomes.
Re: Osinbajo, Malami, Magu, DSS Move To Save Anti-graft War by SmartchoicesNG: 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
I need a lawyer to file a suit on my behalf... Seeking reparations for my taxpayer's funds expended recklessly fighting corruption without conviction

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Malami, Magu, DSS Move To Save Anti-graft War by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
You buhari boys will just go and arrest people who are against buhari's government and label them corrupt without providing concrete evidence against them.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Malami, Magu, DSS Move To Save Anti-graft War by smartty68(m): 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
Its just like giving a rat fish to keep...
You know the rest. I'm watching...

Very soon corruption go soon replace our national anthem

Re: Osinbajo, Malami, Magu, DSS Move To Save Anti-graft War by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
grin
Re: Osinbajo, Malami, Magu, DSS Move To Save Anti-graft War by adiqnels: 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
we don hear this one tire
Re: Osinbajo, Malami, Magu, DSS Move To Save Anti-graft War by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
Shey as una win election by propaganda, una think say governance and anti corruption fight would be by propaganda ba? Una neva chi chom chin, 2yrs on and ur just going to the drawing board. Draw well well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Malami, Magu, DSS Move To Save Anti-graft War by AntiWailer: 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
Mchewww.

I have lost hope in that fight. I am sorry.

The Judiciary stinks.

No hope for any anti graft war for now.

The Senate that will help with a new Law, more than 75% of them are under investigation and they are led by Armed Robbers.

The first STEP is to sack all the lawyers representing the Federal Govt and get new vibrant ones with track of excellence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Malami, Magu, DSS Move To Save Anti-graft War by bendpolo: 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
Guys when I saw this I was shocked as a Nigerian from the North. If this is true then injustice, lack of fairness and equality is the bane of Nigeria's development adventure. For me I advice well meaning Nigerians to constructively interrogate and investigate this information in other to recalibrate the entire system for inclusive development.

The Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, is a notorious liar.

He says that the Hausa/Fulani's North-West states are as backward as Afghanistan. This is a blatant lie.
The Hausa/Fulani's North-West region is the richest in Nigeria because it contributes next to nothing to the Federation Account of Nigeria, but gets the lion's share of revenue allocation from the Federation Account.
In accordance with the constitution of Nigeria, which was fraudulently written by the Hausa/Fulani people, the formula for the revenue allocation principles is based on population,
equality of States, land mass, number of local governments, as well as population density and not on the basis of revenue generation.
So, when the NNPC collects royalties, rents and penalties on oil products annually from the Niger Delta and the Yoruba region, which often comes to around ₦3trillion, it is the
Hausa/Fulani's North-West region, which contributes nothing to the NNPC revenue that gets the lion's share from the NNPC earning because the region has the highest population,
highest number of States and Local Governments as well as the highest population density and land mass, but contributes nothing to the income.
Again, when the Nigeria Customs Service collects import duties essentially from the Yoruba region, which comes to around ₦2trillion annually, it is again the Hausa/Fulani's North-West region that gets the lion's share, yet it contributes no substantial earning to the Nigeria Customs Service.

The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), collects and administers taxes of the Federal Government. Each year, the FIRS generates on the average, ₦8trillion from Personal Income Tax, Corporate Income Tax, Withholding Tax, Capital Gain Tax, Education Tax, National Information Technology Tax, Petroleum Profits Tax, Value Added Tax and Stamp Duties.
80% of the FIRS revenue comes from the Yoruba South-West region. The North, including the North-West, North-Central and North-East, contributes only 12% of the FIRS revenue. However, with a meager contribution of only
12% of the Federal Inland Revenue Service earnings from the entire North, however, in terms of revenue sharing, the three regions from the North combined together, get the lion’s
share from the FIRS earning.
The Nigeria Ports Authority (NPA), collects fees paid by the concessionaire handling terminal operations in the ports, shipping and harbour dues and rent from its lands, among others. Each year, the NPA generates on the average,
N10trillion from Apapa Wharf, Tin Can Port, Delta Ports, Calabar Ports, Rivers Ports and Onne Port. 90% of the NPA revenue comes from the Yoruba South-West region. The
ports in the South-South region, brings forth the balance of 10% revenue of the Nigeria Ports Authority. There is no single contribution of the Nigeria Ports Authority earnings from the South-East, North-Central, North-West and
North-East. Nevertheless, in terms of revenue sharing, the three regions of the North combined together, get the lion’s
share from the Nigeria Ports Authority earning.
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), earns interest (tax income), by keeping and trading the proceeds from NNPP oil revenue and FIRS incomes from (Value Added Tax, Education
Tax, Commission, etc.). It also collects interests from investing foreign reserves, repatriation of unutilized WDAS, interests on WDAS Accounts held by Deposit Money Banks, Inward Money Transfer and WDAS Purchases.
60% of the CBN earnings comes from the Yoruba South-West region.
There is no meaningful contribution of the Central Bank of Nigeria earnings from the South-East, North-Central, North-West and North-East. Nevertheless, in terms of revenue
sharing, the three regions of the North combined together, get the lion’s share from the CBN earnings.
The Nigeria Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA), collects three percent from all vessels coming to do business in the nation’s territorial waters. Annually, NIMASA generates on the average, N100billion from Apapa Wharf, Tin Can Port, Delta Ports, Calabar Ports, Rivers Ports and Onne Port. 95% of NIMASA revenue comes from the Yoruba South-West region. The ports in the South-South region, brings forth the balance of 5% revenue of the Nigeria Maritime Administration and Safety Agency. There is no single contribution to the Nigeria Maritime Administration and Safety Agency earnings from the South-East, North-Central, North-West and North-East. Nevertheless, in terms of revenue sharing, the three regions of the North combined together, get the lion’s share from NIMASA’s earning.
The Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG), pays dividends and revenue on sales of feed gas. Each year, the NLNG pays on the average N300billion wholly from its Bonny Kingdom
facilities in Rivers State. 100% of the Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas revenue comes from the South-South region.
There is no single contribution of the Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas earnings from the South-West, South-East, North-Central, North-West and North-East. Nevertheless, in terms of revenue sharing, the three regions of the North combined together, get the lion’s share from the NLNG earning.
Don't be gullible or naive. Emir Sanusi is a notorious liar. Nigeria doesn't use revenue contributions to share the money among
its six geopolitical zones, but the fraudulent census figures, land mass, federal constituencies, and the number of states
and local governments, the past Hausa/Fulani leadership of Nigeria created to favour the North at the expense of the Yoruba nation.
Northern Nigeria is not the poorest zone on earth. But in actual fact, Northern Nigeria is the richest zone in the world.
The zone, comprising of the Hausa/Fulani's North-West; Kanuri's North-East; and the Middle Belt's North-Central, contributes less than ₦3.00 of every ₦100.00 that goes into the Federation Account of Nigeria, but receives ₦50.00 of every ₦100.00 the Federal Government of Nigeria shares monthly from the Federation Account among the six zones
of Nigeria.
In truth, the Yoruba region is the poorest zone in the world.
It contributes ₦49.00 of every ₦100.00 that goes into the
Federation Account of Nigeria, but has less than ₦10.00 of every ₦100.00 the Federal Government of Nigeria shares monthly from the Federation Account among the six zones
of Nigeria. This is nothing, but slavery. The same manner the British colonial thugs used the wealth of the Yoruba nation to build England during colonialism, is the same way the
Hausa/Fulani people are using the unitary system in Nigeria to steal Yoruba's wealth to develop the North.
The noble Yoruba Youths must work to end the unitary system in favour of regional government or outright dissolution of Nigeria in order for Yorubaland to be more sustainable and at par with the development in England and
the United States.
Adeyinka Grandson

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Malami, Magu, DSS Move To Save Anti-graft War by merson20me(m): 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
Good stuff!
good stuff!!
I said good stuff!!!

smiley wink wink
Re: Osinbajo, Malami, Magu, DSS Move To Save Anti-graft War by sapientia(m): 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
So how will Magu be looking at Daura during the meetings after it was his letter that stopped his confirmation.

The day FG decides to fight corruption without sentiment, Nigerians will know cos you cannot hide a good thing..

For now, let them be wasting tax payers money.
Re: Osinbajo, Malami, Magu, DSS Move To Save Anti-graft War by Bizibi(m): 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
It seems I'm wasting my time paying taxes to this govt......my money used to sustain the President's health and I'm struggling,the most painful part of it is that I haven't felt any positive impact.......just drama,drama,drama.

My money won't be wasted.......

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Malami, Magu, DSS Move To Save Anti-graft War by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
Coming from The Nation...okay oh
Re: Osinbajo, Malami, Magu, DSS Move To Save Anti-graft War by farem: 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
Osinbajo - "Professor of Law of Evidence" That's new to me!
Re: Osinbajo, Malami, Magu, DSS Move To Save Anti-graft War by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
When will they stop police extortion...abi that one no follow for kwaropshon?
Re: Osinbajo, Malami, Magu, DSS Move To Save Anti-graft War by ekanDamie: 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
some say EFCC is a toothless bull Dog that they only bark they can't bite.
d useless Constitution does not allow them to bite.
they bark at corrupt entities and d court who are suppose to bite with jail sentence let's
criminals go.

buhari/APC is not d problem, this country is already lost to curroption

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Malami, Magu, DSS Move To Save Anti-graft War by Grundig: 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Buhari should hang his head in shame. He has continually put the cart before the horse. And usual, has continually called on Osinbajo to clear His mess.

You can't accuse people of any offence and then ask them to prove their innocence. It is not done anywhere. He who accuses must prove.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Malami, Magu, DSS Move To Save Anti-graft War by burkingx(f): 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
cool

Re: Osinbajo, Malami, Magu, DSS Move To Save Anti-graft War by saintchibu(m): 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
dre11:

• FG seeks water-tight prosecution of corrupt elements

• Fresh prosecution strategy adopted

http://thenationonlineng.net/osinbajo-malami-magu-dss-move-save-anti-graft-war/

It will interest FG to know that most of these cases are dead on arrival due to the fact that the Prosecuting agencies are dancing to the gallery.
When they see $10m in someone's account, they just rush to the media with a caption like this "Fight against corruption: $10m found in Lalastica's account" They forget to first of all trace the source of the fund and the reason behind the payment.
The earlier they start concluding their investigation before arrest and rushing to the media, the earlier Nigerians will know that our problem is not the judiciary.
Ka Chineke mezie okwu!

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Malami, Magu, DSS Move To Save Anti-graft War by miqos02(m): 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
nice
Re: Osinbajo, Malami, Magu, DSS Move To Save Anti-graft War by IAmOged(f): 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
bendpolo:
Guys when I saw this I was shocked as a Nigerian from the North. If this is true then injustice, lack of fairness and equality is the bane of Nigeria's development adventure. For me I advice well meaning Nigerians to constructively interrogate and investigate this information in other to recalibrate the entire system for inclusive development.

The Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, is a notorious liar.

He says that the Hausa/Fulani's North-West states are as backward as Afghanistan. This is a blatant lie.
The Hausa/Fulani's North-West region is the richest in Nigeria because it contributes next to nothing to the Federation Account of Nigeria, but gets the lion's share of revenue allocation from the Federation Account.
In accordance with the constitution of Nigeria, which was fraudulently written by the Hausa/Fulani people, the formula for the revenue allocation principles is based on population,
equality of States, land mass, number of local governments, as well as population density and not on the basis of revenue generation.
So, when the NNPC collects royalties, rents and penalties on oil products annually from the Niger Delta and the Yoruba region, which often comes to around ₦3trillion, it is the
Hausa/Fulani's North-West region, which contributes nothing to the NNPC revenue that gets the lion's share from the NNPC earning because the region has the highest population,
highest number of States and Local Governments as well as the highest population density and land mass, but contributes nothing to the income.
Again, when the Nigeria Customs Service collects import duties essentially from the Yoruba region, which comes to around ₦2trillion annually, it is again the Hausa/Fulani's North-West region that gets the lion's share, yet it contributes no substantial earning to the Nigeria Customs Service.

The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), collects and administers taxes of the Federal Government. Each year, the FIRS generates on the average, ₦8trillion from Personal Income Tax, Corporate Income Tax, Withholding Tax, Capital Gain Tax, Education Tax, National Information Technology Tax, Petroleum Profits Tax, Value Added Tax and Stamp Duties.
80% of the FIRS revenue comes from the Yoruba South-West region. The North, including the North-West, North-Central and North-East, contributes only 12% of the FIRS revenue. However, with a meager contribution of only
12% of the Federal Inland Revenue Service earnings from the entire North, however, in terms of revenue sharing, the three regions from the North combined together, get the lion’s
share from the FIRS earning.
The Nigeria Ports Authority (NPA), collects fees paid by the concessionaire handling terminal operations in the ports, shipping and harbour dues and rent from its lands, among others. Each year, the NPA generates on the average,
N10trillion from Apapa Wharf, Tin Can Port, Delta Ports, Calabar Ports, Rivers Ports and Onne Port. 90% of the NPA revenue comes from the Yoruba South-West region. The
ports in the South-South region, brings forth the balance of 10% revenue of the Nigeria Ports Authority. There is no single contribution of the Nigeria Ports Authority earnings from the South-East, North-Central, North-West and
North-East. Nevertheless, in terms of revenue sharing, the three regions of the North combined together, get the lion’s
share from the Nigeria Ports Authority earning.
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), earns interest (tax income), by keeping and trading the proceeds from NNPP oil revenue and FIRS incomes from (Value Added Tax, Education
Tax, Commission, etc.). It also collects interests from investing foreign reserves, repatriation of unutilized WDAS, interests on WDAS Accounts held by Deposit Money Banks, Inward Money Transfer and WDAS Purchases.
60% of the CBN earnings comes from the Yoruba South-West region.
There is no meaningful contribution of the Central Bank of Nigeria earnings from the South-East, North-Central, North-West and North-East. Nevertheless, in terms of revenue
sharing, the three regions of the North combined together, get the lion’s share from the CBN earnings.
The Nigeria Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA), collects three percent from all vessels coming to do business in the nation’s territorial waters. Annually, NIMASA generates on the average, N100billion from Apapa Wharf, Tin Can Port, Delta Ports, Calabar Ports, Rivers Ports and Onne Port. 95% of NIMASA revenue comes from the Yoruba South-West region. The ports in the South-South region, brings forth the balance of 5% revenue of the Nigeria Maritime Administration and Safety Agency. There is no single contribution to the Nigeria Maritime Administration and Safety Agency earnings from the South-East, North-Central, North-West and North-East. Nevertheless, in terms of revenue sharing, the three regions of the North combined together, get the lion’s share from NIMASA’s earning.
The Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG), pays dividends and revenue on sales of feed gas. Each year, the NLNG pays on the average N300billion wholly from its Bonny Kingdom
facilities in Rivers State. 100% of the Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas revenue comes from the South-South region.
There is no single contribution of the Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas earnings from the South-West, South-East, North-Central, North-West and North-East. Nevertheless, in terms of revenue sharing, the three regions of the North combined together, get the lion’s share from the NLNG earning.
Don't be gullible or naive. Emir Sanusi is a notorious liar. Nigeria doesn't use revenue contributions to share the money among
its six geopolitical zones, but the fraudulent census figures, land mass, federal constituencies, and the number of states
and local governments, the past Hausa/Fulani leadership of Nigeria created to favour the North at the expense of the Yoruba nation.
Northern Nigeria is not the poorest zone on earth. But in actual fact, Northern Nigeria is the richest zone in the world.
The zone, comprising of the Hausa/Fulani's North-West; Kanuri's North-East; and the Middle Belt's North-Central, contributes less than ₦3.00 of every ₦100.00 that goes into the Federation Account of Nigeria, but receives ₦50.00 of every ₦100.00 the Federal Government of Nigeria shares monthly from the Federation Account among the six zones
of Nigeria.
In truth, the Yoruba region is the poorest zone in the world.
It contributes ₦49.00 of every ₦100.00 that goes into the
Federation Account of Nigeria, but has less than ₦10.00 of every ₦100.00 the Federal Government of Nigeria shares monthly from the Federation Account among the six zones
of Nigeria. This is nothing, but slavery. The same manner the British colonial thugs used the wealth of the Yoruba nation to build England during colonialism, is the same way the
Hausa/Fulani people are using the unitary system in Nigeria to steal Yoruba's wealth to develop the North.
The noble Yoruba Youths must work to end the unitary system in favour of regional government or outright dissolution of Nigeria in order for Yorubaland to be more sustainable and at par with the development in England and
the United States.
Adeyinka Grandson

This is pure slavery

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... / Blockage Of Onions To South-East Part Of Conspiracy To Attack Igbos — Ohanaeze / Government To Release Food Items From Reserves To Crash Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.