Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Abu Zaria Issued A Ghost Certificate To Senator Dino Melaye! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abu Zaria Issued A Ghost Certificate To Senator Dino Melaye! (2406 Views)

Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" / Reno Omokri Reacts To Senator Elisha Abbo Beating A Woman / Seized Containers Of Rice Linked To Senator Hope Uzodinma Smuggled As Yeast (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abu Zaria Issued A Ghost Certificate To Senator Dino Melaye! by oyinkinola: 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bizzare! Abu zaria on friday 8th of April 2017 issued a ghost certificate to Senator Dino Melaye!
THE GHOST CERTIFICATE BEARER THE NAME DANIEL JONAH MELAYE was publicly issued to Senator melaye in a ceremonial event.
The international University must step in to investigate and revoke the cert. immediate and all the certificates and their possesors in Nigeria must be investigated now to clear the doubt of their viability!

Re: Abu Zaria Issued A Ghost Certificate To Senator Dino Melaye! by eezeribe(m): 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
OK
Re: Abu Zaria Issued A Ghost Certificate To Senator Dino Melaye! by Tallesty1(m): 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
Call customer care

1 Like

Re: Abu Zaria Issued A Ghost Certificate To Senator Dino Melaye! by Holatunde007(m): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
Story for dem gods
Re: Abu Zaria Issued A Ghost Certificate To Senator Dino Melaye! by psucc(m): 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
Still some million miles better than NEPA bill.

4 Likes

Re: Abu Zaria Issued A Ghost Certificate To Senator Dino Melaye! by Jajayi: 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lmao 0800-ABU-ZARIA grin grin grin
Tallesty1:
Call customer care
Re: Abu Zaria Issued A Ghost Certificate To Senator Dino Melaye! by oyinkinola: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
Holatunde007:
Story for dem gods
....yah the story of gods in Nigeria politics is worrisome!
Re: Abu Zaria Issued A Ghost Certificate To Senator Dino Melaye! by oyinkinola: 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
psucc:
Still some million miles better than NEPA bill.
....you yourself have ghost cert?
Re: Abu Zaria Issued A Ghost Certificate To Senator Dino Melaye! by oyinkinola: 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
Tallesty1:
Call customer care
...that must be stop!
Re: Abu Zaria Issued A Ghost Certificate To Senator Dino Melaye! by Degis(m): 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
oyinkinola:
Bizzare! Abu zaria on friday 8th of April 2017 issued a ghost certificate to Senator Dino Melaye!
THE GHOST CERTIFICATE BEARER THE NAME DANIEL JONAH MELAYE was publicly issued to Senator melaye in a ceremonial event.
The international University must step in to investigate and revoke the cert. immediate and all the certificates and their possesors in Nigeria must be investigated now to clear the doubt of their viability!

1. is April 8, 2017 a Friday?. I don't know who is better, you or Dino.

2. In your useless BMC cocoon, does another university investigate another university's certificate?

3. You and your poorly educated ilk celebrated the allegation that he didn't have a certificate but have refused to apologize and accept the fact that he has one, what else do you miscreants want from him?.

1 Like

Re: Abu Zaria Issued A Ghost Certificate To Senator Dino Melaye! by oyinkinola: 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
Degis:

2. In your useless BMC cocoon, does another university investigate another university's certificate?

3. You and your poorly educated ilk celebrated the allegation that he didn't have a certificate but have refused to apologize and accept the fact that he has one, what else do you miscreants want from him?.
....I know you will defend your boss!
my poor education with sound knowledge and pure cert is God thanks!
am not a forger!

1 Like

Re: Abu Zaria Issued A Ghost Certificate To Senator Dino Melaye! by Bigii(m): 4:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
OGBENI!

How well are you living with your genuine cert

2 Likes

Re: Abu Zaria Issued A Ghost Certificate To Senator Dino Melaye! by Bigii(m): 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
oyinkinola:

....I know you will defend your boss!
my poor education with sound knowledge and pure cert is God thanks!
am not a forger!

OGBENI!

2 Likes

Re: Abu Zaria Issued A Ghost Certificate To Senator Dino Melaye! by BeardedMeat(m): 4:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
Oyinkinola is dumbest of them BMC crew followed by Sarrki.
Re: Abu Zaria Issued A Ghost Certificate To Senator Dino Melaye! by oyinkinola: 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bigii:

OGBENI!

...eni tio yani lowo ti o fun ni je o lee peni larugun!
modupe, mio feru babukun!
Eleda mo dupe oore to se fun mi o!

1 Like

Re: Abu Zaria Issued A Ghost Certificate To Senator Dino Melaye! by oyinkinola: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Oyinkinola is dumbest of them BMC crew followed by Sarrki.
.....eran amujeun....meat!
Re: Abu Zaria Issued A Ghost Certificate To Senator Dino Melaye! by BeardedMeat(m): 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
oyinkinola:

.....eran amujeun....meat!
Eranko!
Re: Abu Zaria Issued A Ghost Certificate To Senator Dino Melaye! by BeardedMeat(m): 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
oyinkinola:

grin grin Better to write in mother tongue jawee...

1 Like

Re: Abu Zaria Issued A Ghost Certificate To Senator Dino Melaye! by oyinkinola: 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
BeardedMeat:
grin grin Better to write in mother tongue jawee...
....ok let me ask?
are you ghost cert. holder like Dino?
Re: Abu Zaria Issued A Ghost Certificate To Senator Dino Melaye! by oyinkinola: 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Eranko!
...your ghost cert. is also from ABU?
Re: Abu Zaria Issued A Ghost Certificate To Senator Dino Melaye! by 5oyad: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
BREAKING NEWS - Kogi State blogger Austin Okai has been arrested by Federal SARS operatives on the order of kogi State Governor, Yahya Bello for being critical of his administration.
They are currently taking him to Government House Lokoja for interrogation and Detention...
Change is Here... PLS SHARE THIS UNTIL HE IS RELEASED
Re: Abu Zaria Issued A Ghost Certificate To Senator Dino Melaye! by BeardedMeat(m): 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
oyinkinola:

....ok let me ask?
are you ghost cert. holder like Dino?
No. I am a NEPA bill cert holder like buhary.

1 Like

Re: Abu Zaria Issued A Ghost Certificate To Senator Dino Melaye! by BeardedMeat(m): 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
5oyad:
BREAKING NEWS - Kogi State blogger Austin Okai has been arrested by Federal SARS operatives on the order of kogi State Governor, Yahya Bello for being critical of his administration.
They are currently taking him to Government House Lokoja for interrogation and Detention...
Mtcheew...Enjoy your change biko. Freedom after speech died with the last administration.

1 Like

Re: Abu Zaria Issued A Ghost Certificate To Senator Dino Melaye! by oyinkinola: 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
BeardedMeat:
No. I am a NEPA bill cert holder like buhary.
....meat, meat!
only meat can die for dead party!
buhary?
hun-un!
Re: Abu Zaria Issued A Ghost Certificate To Senator Dino Melaye! by oyinkinola: 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
5oyad:
...you need help in edo?
contact Dino the ABU ghost cert holder!
Re: Abu Zaria Issued A Ghost Certificate To Senator Dino Melaye! by MalcoImX: 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
Degis:

How would somebody who valued a third class degree wait for nearly two decades to collect his certificate? Hardly would a graduate wait for five years without his certificate if nothing is fishy.
Re: Abu Zaria Issued A Ghost Certificate To Senator Dino Melaye! by oyinkinola: 5:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
MalcoImX:
How would somebody who valued a third class degree wait for nearly two decades to collect his certificate? Hardly would a graduate wait for five years without his certificate if nothing is fishy.
...don't mind deqis!
he himself is ABU ghost cert. holder!
Re: Abu Zaria Issued A Ghost Certificate To Senator Dino Melaye! by Bigii(m): 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
oyinkinola:

Which kain incantation be dis

Abeg no vex na joke i dey shocked

1 Like

Re: Abu Zaria Issued A Ghost Certificate To Senator Dino Melaye! by sarrkii: 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
Poster is An Enemy of State
Re: Abu Zaria Issued A Ghost Certificate To Senator Dino Melaye! by slivertongue: 11:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
ABU ZARIA says he passed through them, that should close the matter. Am surprised that some characters spent serious energy trying to destroy Dino instead of throwing the info to the public and allow the public to do the needful. now Dino has gained more mileage than they thought. Moreover Dino's cert is not the economy that needs attention of all and sundry
Re: Abu Zaria Issued A Ghost Certificate To Senator Dino Melaye! by slivertongue: 11:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
oyinkinola:
...eni tio yani lowo ti o fun ni je o lee peni larugun! modupe, mio feru babukun! Eleda mo dupe oore to se fun mi o!

he asked u a simple question. please answer in English. i doubt you have any thus the answer in yoruba
Re: Abu Zaria Issued A Ghost Certificate To Senator Dino Melaye! by oyinkinola: 8:19am On Apr 10, 2017
slivertongue:

he asked u a simple question. please answer in English.
i doubt you have any thus the answer in yoruba
....when cleaver talk, it's the mad that pronounce it!
let him repeat the same stupid question and I'll fire him!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five People Burnt To Death As Danfo Bus Catches Fire in Lagos (Graphic Photos) / #nnamdikanu Nnamdi Kanu 6th Feb. 2014 -prophet? / Kwankwaso Pays Unexpected Visit To Kano, See Crowd (photos And Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.