Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics (42046 Views)

Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird / Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos / Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by girlhaley(f): 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
But this Kenyan of a country tho

Two kids.... Na real wa

The new bride is getting herself into something sticky
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by henrydadon(m): 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
chai

Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
Kenya uhmm
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by Olopsy01(f): 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
greatgod2012:
"We broke up on December 31, 2016. I have no problem with our separation but he has decided to marry again. I have two children, one aged 10 and the other aged 5. What I want is he takes his children with him. He has married another woman in pretence of having no children. I also want to marry without the stress of being a mother," she said"

It serves the man right.

The above was her reason for storming the wedding ceremony with their kids! She was on revenge mission and as well as exposing him as a terrible and chronic list/pretender!
Good for him!!!!

But to say the truth, I admire the courage of that first wife!

Also, the new wife has had the opportunity to know the kind of person she's married!
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by Olopsy01(f): 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
greatgod2012:
"We broke up on December 31, 2016. I have no problem with our separation but he has decided to marry again. I have two children, one aged 10 and the other aged 5. What I want is he takes his children with him. He has married another woman in pretence of having no children. I also want to marry without the stress of being a mother," she said"

It serves the man right.

The above was her reason for storming the wedding ceremony with their kids! She was on revenge mission and as well as exposing him as a terrible and chronic list/pretender!
Good for him!!!!

But to say the truth, I admire the courage of that first wife!

Also, the new wife has had the opportunity to know the kind of person she's married!
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by RangeSports: 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
na wa o

Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by tamertery(m): 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
refiner:

Delay is dangerous!

Silly man...wants to eat his cake and have it back! angry

But the woman self, it doesn't change anything, except ofcous the joy of humiliation she caused the man, because las las the man will still ignore his responsibilities, no doubt.... Atleast to spite the lady for the public embarrassment she caused him....

Story is funny though grin
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
Only in Kenya
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by bejite: 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
Na joblessness dey cause this thing.

Anyway...

Looking for that dream job?

Join the world's smartest job network. Find jobs, recruit jobseekers, find business mentors and partners. Sign up now on www.bejite.com.

For a job, business mentors and partners or just want to recruit instantly without stress? Join the world's smartest job network www.bejite.com and have your dream come to reality.

Step 1: register with your username and email.

Step 2: choose whether you are a jobseeker or an employer. Fill in your addresses and other details.

Step 3: Fill in your username and connect to at least 2people of your choice.

Step 4: Go to "Edit CV" to add more details to your CV. This will make it easier for employers to search you out. You simply market yourself.

Be very active on www.bejite.com with good posts, comments and all about yourself to attract the attention of employers in your field.

Be generous. Share this. Someone might just be lucky with an instant job offer.

Make your dreams come through with www.bejite.com
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by seunlly(m): 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
Some men are heartless sha
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by Alvinnado(m): 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
lol
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by harriet412(f): 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
Kenya and weird news be like... Nairaland mods would be selecting only bad news from Kenya....
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by Inspectorsuga(m): 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lilyqueeny:
men can never change
And I guess da women have always been saints abi?
Wat is even wrong wt u women of this age, u only see opportunity in news like this to show off ur frustration....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by Hydrolysis(m): 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
grin
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by ayoomo9(m): 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by theway83: 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
wedding done scattered.
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by Carter4luv(m): 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
there is no how there will be good gathering there will be no bad people. Every enemy of progress die by fire. The bible say forget what d bible say, I say holy Ronaldo, Peter rufai. Die away.
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by Skmoda360(m): 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
I feel like serving in Kenya embarassed
Same here...
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by holatin(m): 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lilyqueeny:
men can never change
and women go change abi.
they are all human with their vice
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
Men will always be dogs.
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by Elle277(f): 7:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
Sharp
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by chimeziedickson: 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
This kind of drama can only take place in kenya.....Kenya nkea self
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by reporterslab: 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
Corruption everywhere you go
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by jasysandra(f): 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
Na wa ooo

If this is true, that man need beating angry angry
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by profbabatunde: 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JRcaw3XnAc][/url] ---Eden View Estate Ibeju Lekki +2348163154120 (Call for inspection)

<<<<Na waooo>>>>>
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by Martartins(m): 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
A Nigerian political and Lifestyle blog check my signature
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by PrinzCarter(m): 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
Singing ( prick e no get shoulder ,u put d head d rest e enter )
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by ijayebonyi(f): 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ife na eme n'elu uwa nkea
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by meeketta: 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
[color=][/color][size=8pt][/size]

Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by karrim4real(m): 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
Kenya again undecided

Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by Daboomb: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
bumi10:
Drama ensued at the PCEA Church in Kanyama, Mathira Constituency, Kenya on Saturday, April 8th, which mandated a temporary stoppage of a wedding ceremony after a woman stormed the arena claimming that the groom was her husband and father of her children.

The woman identified as Lydia Mugure stormed the church accompanied by her two children and demanded entry after police officers locked the main gate denying her and other church members access. While outside the church, she cried that her husband had neglected her and their children since December 2016. She claims he was getting married to the officiating minister's secretary named Grace.

"We broke up on December 31, 2016. I have no problem with our separation but he has decided to marry again. I have two children, one aged 10 and the other aged 5. What I want is he takes his children with him. He has married another woman in pretence of having no children. I also want to marry without the stress of being a mother," she said.

"We have been married for ten years. I don't want him. On Wednesday, he had told me that the wedding would not take place. As at yesterday (Friday April 7th) plans of the wedding were still on. That is why I came here today to disrupt the wedding. Let us first settle the children dispute and then we can move on after that. He has a pending case at the children's court. He has been summoned four times to appear before the court, but he has never honoured the court summons" ranted Ms Mugure.

After exchanging their vows, the new couple quickly left the church while being hidden by family members. A crowd outside the church reportedly stoned the couple's convoy as it sped off. Congregants, who attended the wedding criticized the officiating Minister named Moses Muturi for rushing the function, saying they had been informed of the wedding just few days ago. They threatened to boycott Sunday service unless Rev. Muturi apologizes and rectifies his mistake.

"Rev. Muturi is corrupt. He had received money from the groom and that is why he rushed the whole exercise," a congregant who spoke under anonymity, alleged. "The two, who tied the knot, are not our church members. We protested the announcement of their planned wedding last Sunday. Today, we were locked out of the church. There was no single elder in the church to witness the wedding. That was just wrong. The Rev. has smeared mud on our church,"another source added.

However, the Minister said the wedding can only be stopped by a court order. "So, we had no reason to stop the wedding. So, the two's marriage is now formal. The former wife can go to court," said Rev. Muturi.

Men are....... ? - More photos below...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/04/lady-storm-wedding-ceremony-with-2-kids.html

cc lalasticlala dominique missyb3 mynd44 obinoscopy

So, its all about "competition and selfishness"?
That woman should be flogged and jailed for disrupting the man's marriage.

What she should have done is to approach the courts for the man to pay "child support".
But since it is not even about money, she should have approached the Court to say she wants to "relinquish custody" of the children.

Just imagine, crase woman!
I suspect she could not get money out of him otherwise, women dont normally let-go the children as that is their Passport to undeserved wealth
Re: Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics by Daboomb: 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
Philpham:
Men will always be dogs.

While Women will always be their Bitches! shocked shocked
Serra- serra....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Shares Pics Of Her Chubby Bridesmaids, As Another Rejects Chubby Girls / Woman Caught At A Party, Stealing Celebrant's Gifted Money / Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.