Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis (23138 Views)

Ripples Over PDP U-Turn On Obaseki / Jonathan Faces Suspension Over PDP’s Defeat In Bayelsa - Daily Trust / Lere Olayinka Drinks With Friends As Sheriff Loses At Supreme Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by Crying4NIGERIA(m): 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
Okwyjesus:

U wan kill me with laugh but you failed. Am still alive
grin
Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by ekems2017(f): 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
Even his own has abandoned him.

1 Like

Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by oloriooko(m): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
Crying4NIGERIA:
Mumsy was in the sitting room, I
was outside. She called me to
help her bring her handbag from
her room. I brought the bag, and
asked her where I should keep
it. Mumsy said I should keep it
on her head. Brothers and
sisters, as an obedient child, I
kept the bag on her head. The
only thing I remember after
placing the bag on her head is
that the earth became void and
without form. Everywhere was
dark and it felt like Genesis
chapter 1:1&2 all over again.

wetyn consign me wyt PDP n ApC self
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by slivertongue: 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
“I wish to apologise to Nigerians, especially
our political leaders and professional
colleagues, whose feelings I have been made
to injure in explaining or defending certain
positions while I was the Special Adviser on
Media to Sheriff"

The above statement tells it all. Sheriff was brought in with good intentions bt he has developed an agenda unknown to others. Bwala has just annouced Sheriff's fate. The PDP crisis will destroy him instead of the party

1 Like

Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by Mdeetech01: 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
afoltundeseun:
who designed this childish logo for you.
could you help with a non childish logo
Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by afoltundeseun(m): 11:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
Okwyjesus:

U wan kill me with laugh but you failed. Am still alive
jeez. So you mean this joke that is as dry as a 95 years old granny punany made you laugh.

Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by Jabioro: 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
The heat is on, blazing hot to extend the name of the party has been changed. PDP>>People Democracy Party is no longer People Democratic Party.. Abi na me only noticed such flaw premium..

1 Like

Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by 0b10010011: 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
Philinho:
nobody in his right senses will support that boko haram called sheriff .It's just for a moment

So Wike and Fayose were once not in there right senses?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by bakila: 11:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
Jabioro:
The heat is on, blazing hot to extend the name of the party has been changed. PDP>>People Democracy Party is no longer People Democratic Party.. Abi na me only noticed such flaw premium..
That is the new name of the party.
Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by seunlly(m): 11:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
that means sheriff is now in problem...
Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by Jabioro: 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
bakila:
That is the new name of the party.
Toor..Lobatan!!!
Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by sapele914(m): 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
seunlayi:
Sheriff was a weed planted to create chaos in PdP but with the recent pesticides sprayed on the party, sheriff will dry off
A weed planted by who?wike and fayose (5 & 6) jerseys for pdp. Only a dummy blames others for their own shorcomings. Doyin Okupe once said and I quote " If Apc the party is in existence a year after it was formed call me a bastard". Peoples Democrazy Party a living dead party of the Zombies. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by sapele914(m): 11:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
chronique:
Lol. People deserting the ship gradually. Could this be a response to the events that played out at the GEJ meeting?
Dreamer even a gate man will not contemplate resigning because of Jonathan badluck the loser,go back and read the article again,he said for health reasons slowpoke.
Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by sapele914(m): 11:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
koboko69:
Just take a look at this yoots in the screen shots..

It is safe to say that Wike and the Ekiti clown are working with APC too. Abi na APC say make dem nominate am as chairman?

Just takea look at the likes from yoots of like minds. wink cheesy
Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by sapele914(m): 11:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
tayo4ng:
sheriff alone we be left with the party as time goes on, stupid man
You never seem to learn your lesson,a dog will always go back to its vomit. Same way you said President Buhari will never come back to Nigeria,you were put to shame,sheriff will win 6 to 1 at the supreme court and you will not still realize your thought process and judgment is very poor. You're on the wrong side of the party you will be put to shame again.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by belovedbabs(m): 12:01am On Apr 10, 2017
The walls are collapsing! Sheriff keeps losing it as expected.

Need your work proofread and edited impeccably, need help on project (long essay/research work), Topnotch Eng will take care of that for you. 07068873512
Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by chronique(m): 12:07am On Apr 10, 2017
sapele914:
Dreamer even a gate man will not contemplate resigning because of Jonathan badluck the loser,go back and read the article again,he said for health reasons slowpoke.

Calling me a slowpoke for what reason? Well I don't blame you. I blame your parents for not using a condom and bringing forth an unwanted baby into this world. That's the reason why you have turned out to be a miscreant and an irredeemable fool with no home training and lacking totally in manners. A swine like you should be locked up in the piggery, and shouldn't be anywhere near humans. Scallywag!!!
Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by oweman: 3:18am On Apr 10, 2017
Is the PDP chair really worth all this problem that won't let biafrogs sleep ?
Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by henryhemon(m): 4:35am On Apr 10, 2017
tayo4ng:
sheriff alone we be left with the party as time goes on, stupid man

Didn't the train you Well?? Do you know his stupidity as you said will change your generation's life?
Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by Ijaya123: 5:08am On Apr 10, 2017
seunlayi:
Sheriff was a weed planted to create chaos in PdP but with the recent pesticides sprayed on the party, sheriff will dry off

Weed planted by the duo of Fayose and Wike.
Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by tunderay(m): 6:36am On Apr 10, 2017
seunlayi:
When will you stop deceiving yourself? Why is it difficult for you to blame Wike and Fayose that made Sherrif the Chairman of PDP? Or is Wike and Fayose also working for the opposition?
Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by sundayojerinde(m): 6:47am On Apr 10, 2017
Obasanjo has said it that the party has dead already
Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by Mdeetech01: 8:34am On Apr 10, 2017
refreshrate:

Professional website designer your logo no align well o
Is this the kind of result we should be expecting from you?
hmmmmmmmm, and that Is a prerequisite for what I can render?
Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by refreshrate: 8:40am On Apr 10, 2017
Mdeetech01:
hmmmmmmmm, and that Is a prerequisite for what I can render?

Never mind.

1 Like

Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by bakila: 9:35am On Apr 10, 2017
Jabioro:
Toor..Lobatan!!!
They only Demo, whether they are-cracy ,-cratic or -crazy, is what Shariff and Makarfi will have to chooose. Dont be surprise that another faction of the people demo- party will emerge with democrazy as their middle name.
Re: Inuwa Bwala Resigns As Sheriff’s Spokesperson Over PDP Crisis by Jabioro: 9:47am On Apr 10, 2017
bakila:

They only Demo, whether they are-cracy ,-cratic or -crazy, is what Shariff and Makarfi will have to chooose. Dont be surprise that another faction of the people demo- party will emerge with democrazy as their middle name.
When it comes to democracy ours junks of disorder ness have no second part..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Remodeled Abesan Youth Centre (Pictures) / Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.