Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position (70699 Views)

Fans React To Tacha's 'Sexy' Dance Moves (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Bisola Wearing Long Skirt, Leg Chain Emerges. Nigerians React / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by justjify(m): 7:45am On Apr 10, 2017
[s]
martineverest:
It's official :Nigeria had no future.... Our youths are becoming useless and senseless
[/s]
Why not pretend to have sense. Just pretend.

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by tonio2wo: 7:45am On Apr 10, 2017
Mologi:
she is a good people......

happy for her.....

And a d*** sucker!! cheesy
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Lilbvlgari733(m): 7:45am On Apr 10, 2017
NICE ONE!
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Nymbols1(m): 7:47am On Apr 10, 2017
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 10, 2017
KennyID17:

U no know Weytin u do?

Anyways, I don forgive you cheesy
Ahhhhhh i just remember chai grin ma binu
I retired early yesterday .. didnt even rememebr
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by KennyID17(m): 7:50am On Apr 10, 2017
Bumbae1:

Ahhhhhh i just remember chai grin ma binu
I retired early yesterday .. didnt even rememebr

Mo ti binu grin grin
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 10, 2017
KennyID17:

Mo ti binu grin grin
I can tell this one you up so early .. kenny don vex cheesy
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by wealthyhenry(m): 7:51am On Apr 10, 2017
grin grin she is a good people......

happy for her.....

she's a good people indeed grin she is a good people......

happy for her.....

she's a good people indeed

1 Like

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by KennyID17(m): 7:54am On Apr 10, 2017
Bumbae1:

I can tell this one you up so early .. kenny don vex cheesy

No na, I slept very early last night (12am), so naturally i must b up early
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by wealthyhenry(m): 8:01am On Apr 10, 2017
[quote author=Mologi post=55426221]she is a good people......

she's a good people indeed
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by OAUTemitayo: 8:01am On Apr 10, 2017
Mologi:

happy for her.....
a good people? For real
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by adegeye38(m): 8:08am On Apr 10, 2017
TheAziz:
mehn so bisola isn't a graduate? and she speaks English that good.. mehn there are many graduates who can't even speak as much as her.
u dnt learn english speaking in the university, if you cant speak and write good eloquent english from secondary school, it would be difficult to change forever,
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by oyienootieno: 8:10am On Apr 10, 2017
Congratulations to Bisola and Efe, at all my N2,500 recharge card did not go in vain... go and educate a girl, to educate a nation and together the world will be a better place.
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Crowny11(f): 8:16am On Apr 10, 2017
NLProblemChild:
We afonjas keep supportin ourselves.. Congrats bisola.

'Mummy Marvis' in her voice

we love u..well deserved.

Meanwhile the easterners used sms bomber to boost efes vote..

mind you not only igbo's vote for efe
me I b yoruba bt for our area na team efe all d way
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by CaroLyner(f): 8:26am On Apr 10, 2017
Akshow:
The sacarsm flew right over ur head. Lol
Nah i was responding to the sarcasm
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by YourWife(f): 8:39am On Apr 10, 2017
MrMcJay:

Pls add d pix for thos who don't understand

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by martineverest(m): 8:47am On Apr 10, 2017
KennyID17:

With d way u constructed your sentence, we sure have no future
ode, it's a typo
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by trishluvly(f): 9:15am On Apr 10, 2017
softboiy:
sell your bitcoin 400/$
Are you buying?
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by back2sender: 9:34am On Apr 10, 2017
She does not have a UN ambassadorial role jare stop misinforming the house.
To address a UN meeting is not the same thing as a UN AMBASSADOR.
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by back2sender: 9:35am On Apr 10, 2017
adegeye38:
u dnt learn english speaking in the university, if you cant speak and write good eloquent english from secondary school, it would be difficult to change forever,
Exactly on Point. You learn it in PRIMARY n secondary school
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Olypeppy(f): 9:43am On Apr 10, 2017
MrMcJay:

Bas tard!
forgive and forget brother!!!
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by LC14052016: 9:58am On Apr 10, 2017
Mologi:

happy for her.....

We are just deceiving themselves !!! grin
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by MrMcJay(m): 10:05am On Apr 10, 2017
YourWife:

Pls add d pix for thos who don't understand

The pix was uploaded just below my post. Thanks.
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Seun360(m): 10:09am On Apr 10, 2017
fratermathy:
They are only consoling themselves.

Trust me, Efe money go soon end up for the hands of kidnappers, abi no be Niger Delta again?
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by trishluvly(f): 10:10am On Apr 10, 2017
softboiy:
yes I am WhatsApp me
Your contact pls.
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 10, 2017
goldedprince:
but i never heard anything about them making her un ambassador. i only heard that she will be speaking about something in US .
well i watched mine on youtube, maybe i no here well lipsrsealed
You heard right jare. Nobody said she is a UN ambassador. They only said she will accompany them to New York
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by KennyID17(m): 11:52am On Apr 10, 2017
martineverest:
ode, it's a typo

No need to insult, since u were trying to sound/look like someone different from the pack, then u should proofread your posts before u hit d submit button. #Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 BBNaija Housemates: Ages And State Of Origin (Photos) / Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) / Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.