Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) (61255 Views)

See What A Ghanaian Said About Buhari On Twitter, Nigerians React / Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory (2) (3) (4)

Re: Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) by alizma: 8:11am On Apr 10, 2017
Angeleena:
hmmmm,make dem no use efe,as strategy for 2019..cuz weda based on logic or logistics, buhari is leaving by2019..nonsense.
I hope you know that former Enugu state and Ebonyi state governors have defected to APC? And Rochas and Ameachi have no intention of leaving. in addition, Obiano of Anambra has a body language that seems to be saying "though we are not in the same party, I support you". before you say Buhari will go in 2019, tell me how you are going to stop him from contesting under the umbrella of APC because that is the only way he will not win.
Re: Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) by jabojafa(m): 9:24am On Apr 10, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Based on logistics erh, Buhari your exit is certain come 2019. And am sure Nigerians will rejoice more than they did when Tboss was evicted.

Bunch of silly people, you think you can use Efe slangs to get to us? Erhen, Nigerians and hypocrisy erh. They kept shouting it's a useless show and at the end of the day am sure every family /house that had DSTV/GOtv tuned to watch this show, even the pastors preaching against it watched it sef cheesy
any pastors dt watched the show doesnt knows his onions.
Re: Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) by getrich(m): 9:54am On Apr 10, 2017
Already in use. basedonlogistics.com

MrMcJay:
Someone fast enough to register the 'based on logistics' phrase as a trademark would make billions in out of court settlement when big brands use it to advertise and they get sued for trademark infringement.

The money such person would get can make Efe's own look like transport fare.
Re: Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 10, 2017
"Base on logistic" wen we don dey used as yallings for waffi for decades now.......na now sum people dey hear d word.... People ar backward.......Warri too much. I know hole bar wen i dey school(FUTA) but all d babes won associate with me because of my waffi yallings.
Re: Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) by fratermathy(m): 10:51am On Apr 10, 2017
Efewestern:

Oniovo mavor, pls write on this

Warri: The Popularity Of the Urhobo Nation & The Next Entertainment Hub

hints:

*Why everybody voted efe
*Urhobo nation is no doubt very popular after the 3 major tribe
*everybody wanna claim they are from warri.
*The importance of warri and it's future potentials as the next entertainment hub In Nigeria.

when you are done with it mention me, gat some contributions to make.

Nice one. I'm on it. I'll keep you posted.
Re: Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) by Mavor: 11:06am On Apr 10, 2017
Efewestern:

Oniovo mavor, pls write on this

Warri: The Popularity Of the Urhobo Nation & The Next Entertainment Hub

hints:

*Why everybody voted efe
*Urhobo nation is no doubt very popular after the 3 major tribe
*everybody wanna claim they are from warri.
*The importance of warri and it's future potentials as the next entertainment hub In Nigeria.

when you are done with it mention me, gat some contributions to make.
Na wetin naa!!!
Re: Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) by Nature8(m): 11:49am On Apr 10, 2017
Angeleena:
hmmmm,make dem no use efe,as strategy for 2019..cuz weda based on logic or logistics, buhari is leaving by2019..nonsense.

Lol.. grin
Re: Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) by Uzorgod(m): 11:50am On Apr 10, 2017
Based on logistics or not, ABA boys please when should we expect BOL T.shirts?
Re: Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) by MrMcJay(m): 12:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
getrich:
Already in use. basedonlogistics.com

That is a domain name. I'm referring to a trademark registered in your name and in Nigeria.
Re: Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) by tinktanker: 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

that was the same thing many enemies of the masses said about Abacha in 1998
death can also b a form of opposition to tyrants

Meet Sunday Dare, Buhari’s 53-Year-Old Minister For Youth & Sports (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State. / Governor Abiodun Shares Old Naira Notes To Supporters (Video, Photos)