Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Nigerians Aboard A Dutch KLM Flight Stop The Deportation Of A Fellow Nigerian - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Aboard A Dutch KLM Flight Stop The Deportation Of A Fellow Nigerian (45043 Views)

KLM Airline Reveals V-shaped Aircraft Design Where Passengers Sit In The Wing / UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians / Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Aboard A Dutch KLM Flight Stop The Deportation Of A Fellow Nigerian by Tequilah: 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
ATERI:
Kudos to all Nigerians on that flight. Once the world works out that you have no leaders, you are doomed. I`m always comfortable with those that would die hungry in Nigeria bringing tribalism into discourse, but all the passengers on that flight acted as ONE. I remember a case of an Angolan in the UK who lost his life when he was treated the same way this guy was treated on board a flight from Heathrow to Angola. The punishment for living in a country illegally is deportation, not suffocation or hanging.

The Nigerians on that flight were not just fighting for the guy in question but for their own dignity and honour, knowing full-well that what was happening to that guy was nothing but international disgrace. The white man would not be doing it if the cattle farmers in government had warned against it, but then the white man is a god to them who never does anything wrong

You have said it all, bro'. Thanks for this piece. undecided
Re: Nigerians Aboard A Dutch KLM Flight Stop The Deportation Of A Fellow Nigerian by ATERI(m): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
Tequilah:

You have said it all, bro'. Thanks for this piece. undecided

You are welcome, my good brother
Re: Nigerians Aboard A Dutch KLM Flight Stop The Deportation Of A Fellow Nigerian by Tequilah: 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
adanny01:
It will also embarass the country which deports non criminals like convicted rapist and murderers. If Nigeria were a sane country, it will be embarassed that its citizen were given that treatment.

Imagine an American showing up at entry point to Nigeria without papers. He not only gets deported but chained up like he was caught with Ivory. Imagine the diplomatic thunderstorm. Even Buhari will have to apologise to Americans.

We never get such treatment cause our country does not care and we normally dont care too.

True!! sad
Re: Nigerians Aboard A Dutch KLM Flight Stop The Deportation Of A Fellow Nigerian by michaelbiz: 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
ProDNA:
For Cheap paternity DNA testing check my signature.

bros this your advert title funny no be lie: IS DIS MY CHILD? grin grin grin my wife still dey laff, like say u just enter married men mind LOL.....Nice one, good work & wish you success
Re: Nigerians Aboard A Dutch KLM Flight Stop The Deportation Of A Fellow Nigerian by ProDNA: 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
michaelbiz:

bros this your advert title funny no be lie: IS DIS MY CHILD? grin grin grin my wife still dey laff, like say u just enter married men mind LOL.....Nice one, good work & wish you success

Thank you Sir. Happy Easter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead / UK Is Getting More And More Dangerous For Black People As The Days Go By..... / Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.