Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,124 members, 7,838,857 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose (27785 Views)

Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill / Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon / "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by BeardedMeat(m): 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
GenBuhari:
You need to get some help with that. Buhari does not even know of your existence yet your hate for him is eating you up day and night the stress of your intense hatred of him may even lead to stress induced heart attack.
Heart attack? Over a Vegetable who karma has already served? Abeg tell me something else joor!
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by BeardedMeat(m): 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Bros! I hate the useless, demonic, beast of burden pass you my guy.. Since when I experienced the 2011 post election massacre and the demon didn't come out to openly caution his bloodsucking foot soldiers, rather he threatened to soak dogs and baboons in blood, I just hated him with passion (not to even mention when he supported boko haram).

Because of the demonic and divisive nature of that useless Numbskull, I decided to vote for the first time in 2015 just so that I vote against the brain dead recessionist. I was never a fan of politics and never voted in 2007 and 2011 although I was already above voting age as at 2007. But I just had to vote against the foolish old goat because I saw, while lying down, the dangers that brainless zombies couldn't see from an Iroko tree.
Thank you bro! I have no apologies for the way I feel about the arrogant pharaoh. Karma already served him!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by BeardedMeat(m): 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
Nnabugwu8590:

Soft work with futuristic detriment. That is what I called youth(s) being present tool(s) of fast-tracking and making the selfish interest of unconscious Nigerian politicians to come to pass. We can know what the past is all about, we can predict what the present is all about but we don't know what the future looks like, therefore, we can't predict the future. A fool uses the past as his driving force principle, a strong man uses the past and the present as his driving force principle but a wise man takes note of the past, uses it to adapt to the present and uses it to wait for the future.
Nice piece! Tnx.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by SIRmanjar(m): 1:02am On Apr 11, 2017
Clearer01:
I rest my mouth
U havnt seen an hausa mad man before..Ok!de onez u don see nko, u fit tell dem tribe? undecided
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by vatiqan(m): 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
sarrki:

Don't get it wrong my brother

Fayose attacks personality rather than facing issues

He also lacks the moral right to talk on corruption

Even if he's right

Iffa hear.... Iffa hear....
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by sarrki(m): 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
vatiqan:

Iffa hear.... Iffa hear....

Bro long time

Ow are you
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by vatiqan(m): 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
sarrki:

Bro long time

Ow are you

Got two weeks ban, mod said I encouraged terrorism in London. Got so much work to do in my line of biz, hence not enough time for NL. Unlike you who's being paid online/offline base on logistics. You know na.

Rgds to ur family if you're married.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by sarrki(m): 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
vatiqan:

Got two weeks ban, mod said I encouraged terrorism in London. Got so much work to do in my line of biz, hence not enough time for NL. Unlike you who's being paid online/offline base on logistics. You know na.

Rgds to ur family if you're married.

Based on logistics

Keep safe bro
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by marv1: 5:01am On Apr 12, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Wonders shall never end! Even you? What moral right too do you have to condemn Fayose when you are a Ponzi Schemer! NLanders are you not seeing the scam on this guy's profile message?? shocked shocked shocked
. Mr man watch what you say about me. If you have any proof bring it out to the whole world. People like you are nothing but nuisance who support Fayose for every wrong doing.. Has anyone reported me here that I scanned him. My profile has been like that for.years and I have never collected any dime from anybody for anything dishonesty. Fayose is my state Governor and I know what I am saying about him. If you don't have any evidence against me you better back off. People like you use faceless forum to tarnish people 's image. If you don't have any commonsensical info you want to give you better stop maligning people"s image. A word is enough for the Wise. For your information. I have never promoted any Ponzi scheme.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by marv1: 5:33am On Apr 12, 2017
2bam:
. I see reasons to your point.but obasanjo should stop preaching about corruption because during his tenure he was unable to do anything about corruption.
. Yes. You are right but why is it that Fayose doesnt want to change from his corrupt ways. He doesn't want anybody to challenge him in the state yet he challenges every other person if you are not on his side. When other governors are doing massive projects, empowering the people and reducing poverty Fayose only gives people two cups of rice worth 500 naira and two hundred naira note. Yet he sees nothing wrong in that. Fayose collected 9 Billion naira in December as intervention fund, also in January and February he collected the monthly allocations but could not pay salaries until February that he paid one month out of 6 months salary areas. People in my state ekiti are used to poverty that they can't see anything wrong in collecting 2 cups of rice worth of 500 naira and a two hundred naira note than real dividends of democracy from a thuggish Governor Fayose . He is blaming Obasanjo for what happened over a decade but what Fayose is doing today is worst than what happened 10 years ago.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by BeardedMeat(m): 10:22am On Apr 12, 2017
marv1:
. Mr man watch what you say about me. If you have any proof bring it out to the whole world. People like you are nothing but nuisance who support Fayose for every wrong doing.. Has anyone reported me here that I scanned him. My profile has been like that for.years and I have never collected any dime from anybody for anything dishonesty. Fayose is my state Governor and I know what I am saying about him. If you don't have any evidence against me you better back off. People like you use faceless forum to tarnish people 's image. If you don't have any commonsensical info you want to give you better stop maligning people"s image. A word is enough for the Wise. For your information. I have never promoted any Ponzi scheme.
Rubbish! As if you would agree to promoting ponzi here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timi Frank Reveals 'How Oshiomhole Collected $50m From APC Aspirants' / Customs Paraded 2016 Seized Rice Containers As 2019 Seizures - ThisDay / How We Defeated Jonathan – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.