Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? (11457 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer / I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me / As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 10, 2017
Guys please help me out. I'm confused.
I love how you help people with their relationship headaches. May you be blessed. I hope you will be of help to me too.
There is this pretty girl I like so much. We are just church members and never spoke to each other but I look at her a lot whenever she is singing. She also stares at me. We can maintain eye contact for about 2minutes without saying a word to each other. Because I like her so much I decided to join the church's choir with the hope that I will get to talk to her but things were not different; at first I she smiles at me a lot and once told me she's happy with me around. I also told her I love her voice and she appears flattered. I decided to walk her home one night and we spoke at length, that night she told me she doesn't like about the choir members, she also complained to me about a guy in the choir that annoys her. I advised her try and get along with him. I also noticed that her dressing changed; she wears more make up and more sexy clothes. This went on for about 2 months. Recently, she begins to ignore me. She became unreceptive to my. For instance, there was a day she told everyone in the choir that she has a song to share with us. So everyone should come with his/ her phone to receive the song. I went to her to get the song but her action was not welcoming. She sent the as song after hesitating. She also didn't give me her phone to hold but gave another guy(which she has no interest in) to go with it and send the song himself. When she gave him, she looked at me (maybe to see my reaction).
With these signs I get it that she's not into me( maybe I'm wrong), but what confuses me is that this girl still stares at me and uses some of the words I use when I'm talking. She seems to be aware of my presence. As a matter of fact, she's the only in the entire congregation that looks straight into my eyes always. (Tried to avoid her gaze but if I happen to look in her direction, she look at me and she will quickly pretend as if she's looking at something beside me). I really need your opinion on this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:12am On Apr 10, 2017
op how old are u

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by dingbang(m): 7:13am On Apr 10, 2017
Why is it so hard for you to say girl I really like you and I want you to be my girlfriend

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 10, 2017
Na eye contact this one dey go make for Church.

40 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by kunlesufyan(m): 7:25am On Apr 10, 2017
Maintained eye contact for two minutes without saying a word?? ??
How often do you watch Indian movies?

27 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by banme(m): 7:26am On Apr 10, 2017
Op forget her ass and start chilling with other girls..when she notices u ignoring her,she'll come around but if she doesn't then shiit wasn't meant to be...For now just chick other girls,you'll forget her ass in no time....use your head bro!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by luminouz(m): 7:27am On Apr 10, 2017
dingbang:
Why is it so hard for you to say girl I really like you and I want you to be my girlfriend
Oh I am so tired of all this!!!! Just kiss her n be done with it!!!!

11 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by babyfaceafrica: 7:28am On Apr 10, 2017
What is the title of this film?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by maikbanj(m): 7:31am On Apr 10, 2017
Op she likes you. You should have made your moves long time ago. You should do that bruv

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by mrsough(m): 7:33am On Apr 10, 2017
dingbang:
yea Bro... The girl is madly in love with you and you have refused to say that word she's been waiting to hear.(I LOVE U) why wount she be angry na? Pls tell me...

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by ikp120(m): 7:33am On Apr 10, 2017
Guy you're a learner. She has given you all the "Abeg Fvck Me" and "Mad Over You" signs on earth but you no dey respond. angry angry Now she is just trying to get at you to see if you really care about her. That song sharing stuff is a clear pointer. She's trying to get over you.

Just call her and tell her that you wanna hang out with her on Xday (Xday is any convenient day you'll be free to hang out with her). Then play ya game well. wink wink wink

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 10, 2017
ikp120:
Guy you're a learner. She has given you all the "Abeg Fvck Me" signs on earth but you no dey respond. angry angry Now she is just trying to get at you to see if you care.

Just call her and tell her that you wanna hang out with her on Xday (Xday is any convenient day you'll be free to hang out with her).

OK guys, I thank you. I forgot to add that I am a physically challenged person. Maybe you can use this to judge what is happening between us better.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by vicben27(m): 7:39am On Apr 10, 2017
stay der n b dullin urself she gave u all d green light in d world n u cudnt make any move! she as jst discovered u ar as clueless as our president!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by ikp120(m): 7:42am On Apr 10, 2017
nijaomegacode:

OK guys, I thank you. I forgot to add that I am a physically challenged person. Maybe you can use this to judge what is happening between us better.
But you have a girlfriend? I don't think you're that physically challenged.

https://www.nairaland.com/2989366/what-should-girlfriend-never-say

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 10, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
op how old are u
I'm 26 and she's 24.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 10, 2017
vicben27:
stay der n b dullin urself she gave u all d green light in d world n u cudnt make any move! she as jst discovered u ar as clueless as our president!

I'm was just afraid she might turn me down.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 10, 2017
vicben27:

I was just afraid she might turn me down.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by jonaifame22(m): 7:47am On Apr 10, 2017
Long story short,
U wasted too mch time and there is familiarity now, so u've been friendzoned live wth it and move on

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 10, 2017
ikp120:

But you have a girlfriend? I don't think you're that physically challenged.

https://www.nairaland.com/2989366/what-should-girlfriend-never-say
Yes I had a girlfriend ( she went abroad so we couldn't reach ourselves again). I recently broke up with the Fourth one.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by ikp120(m): 7:51am On Apr 10, 2017
nijaomegacode:

Yes I had a girlfriend ( she went abroad so we couldn't reach ourselves again). I recently broke up with the Fourth one.
Do you smoke early morning Ogbashiukwu and Sambisa weed combined? undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 10, 2017
jonaifame22:
Long story short,
U wasted too mch time and there is familiarity now, so u've been friendzoned live wth it and move on
Okay, she's no more interested, I get it. But pls help me with this; why does she keep looking at me?( even if I am among my guys, her eyes will clearly meet mine). One time we closed from rehearsals, she and her friends passed and saw me standing with two of my friends ( who are both married). She greeted them respectfully but only turned to look at me over her shoulders.( her friends did not even notice I was there. They all looked straight and none looked in my direction except for her)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by jonaifame22(m): 8:19am On Apr 10, 2017
nijaomegacode:

Okay, she's no more interested, I get it. But pls help me with this; why does she keep looking at me?( even if I am among my guys, her eyes will clearly meet mine). One time we closed from rehearsals, she and her friends passed and saw me standing with two of my friends ( who are both married). She greeted them respectfully but only turned to look at me over her shoulders.( her friends did not even notice I was there. They all looked straight and none looked in my direction except for her)
it's ur eyes catching her eyes when she's lookn around, if she's in2 wella, by now things wld have clicked, women are not time wasters

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by ejykzy: 8:27am On Apr 10, 2017
Man, do u xpect d bebe to walk up to u and tell u she love u? Try and be man enof no be eye to eye she go shop huh, if u can nt encourage ur morale den shun d gal and die in silence...

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by soliddust2020: 9:08am On Apr 10, 2017
kunlesufyan:
Maintained eye contact for two minutes with saying a word?? ??

grin cheesy grin grin, mean AF
Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by falcon01: 9:13am On Apr 10, 2017
this guy sef haba!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by Topestbilly(m): 9:36am On Apr 10, 2017
Bros ur mata taya me, u joined choir because of her(mistake), walked her home for 2months ( Bro ar u related to jonny Walker) grin & u can not express yourself.

Your level of shyness pass my own.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by Topestbilly(m): 9:38am On Apr 10, 2017
kunlesufyan:
Maintained eye contact for two minutes with saying a word?? ??

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by Babamide(m): 9:59am On Apr 10, 2017
Have u ever asked a girl out?? How can u be on a girl's matter for over 2 months and join choir because of her?
Even if she reject you, rejection is part of life.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by niphemey: 11:33am On Apr 10, 2017
Don't mean no disrespect OP but you're a certified bolo grin... Even if you manage to get her, a sharp guy go collect am in few days, you got no qualities to date women yet, go acquire some nice skills first bro undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by WestAB(m): 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
Lol, She Look at you
Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
soliddust2020:

grin cheesy grin grin, mean AF
what's AF?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
niphemey:
Don't mean no disrespect OP but you're a certified bolo grin... Even if you manage to get her, a sharp guy go collect am in few days, you got no qualities to date women yet, go acquire some nice skills first bro undecided
I will be glad if you can give me some tips

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pretty Muslim Lesbian Shares Loved Up Pics With Her Lover / I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why / See Photos Of Black Facebook Slay Mama - See Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.