Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Strange Income Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Strange Income Husband (2076 Views)

A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? / Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users / Ways To Secure Your Husband From Strange Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Income Husband by Chiquitq(f): 9:58am On Apr 10, 2017
Got married to a hardworking man who had a decent job. He got promoted every year for 5yrs. He got posted outside our base and there he met a rich single lady. He told me abt this single lady tht was making passes at him. He said she was very nice so he didn't want to be harsh on her. As time went by, I realised he was getting money from her because she would offer him to attract him. I confronted him and he said she offers him at d slightest opportunity. I told him to stop but he didn't. Later I saw her pic on facebook and realised my hubby cld never marry or impregnate such a woman. Gradually, he wld embark on small projects tht I knw he cld not afford. Later, the girl was out of the picture but there was a new rich lady. He was making as much as his salary from the woman with fake stories. I would call her and warn her. Later, it became 3 rich ladies. He was brought back to our base but he would not stop this act of defrauding ladies by promising them marriage. It got to a point that a girl wld send a text saying the money was her sch fees and he shld pay back. Ha! So it is no longer rich women alone? I called his family's attention to it. They said I shd not worry that it is the ladies that are gullible and is shd not let tension in my home. As fate wld have it, he lost his job cos he was no more dedicated. He cld make his salary through women. He used to quarell with me cos I wld text the women and warn them. He stopped giving me upkeep but I didn't mind. I had my job. Sometimes, maga wld not pay and he would collect my money and even make me borrow from outside. His flirting biz got to d point whr he deleted me from his facebook and bb and he wld prove to d women tht he was single and put their own pictures. We wld quarell and he started beating me and sending me and the kids out of the house so he can sneak a woman in. His family claimed, I shd not be worried since he is duping the women. To cut a long story short, one day the beating got so bad and he sent me packing. I left with my belongings and kids. It has been 2yrs now and no one in his family asked after me. I didn't bother to report cos they didn't see anything wrong with him. He is from a poor family. They said he has no helper and I didn't help him. How many times wld I giv money to a failed biz man? Well, I was shocked to hear that he got married to a rich woman last saturday and his family attended the customary. I am sad because I loved him and he didn't start like that. I am sad cos I heard d woman got him 30 million contract even though she is a salary earner earning 200K. He has moved in with her and in all these 2yrs, he hasn't sent a dime to his kids. I thot after I left, he wld realise but I can't bear this plot twist. I dnt see him breaking up with such woman. In his height of gold digging, I dnt think he got more than 500K. This shock na wa. The woman has her own kids too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Income Husband by babythug(f): 10:13am On Apr 10, 2017
If this story is true, then the only thing to do is to dust yourself up and move on swiftly!

May God continue to bless your hustle and may your children turn out right.

Leave the man to his own karma is certainly real and before long his evil will be exposed and so on!

Such strange times we live in!!!

2 Likes

Re: Strange Income Husband by blessedvisky(m): 10:14am On Apr 10, 2017
The poster below me would advice you
Re: Strange Income Husband by yvesboss(m): 11:20am On Apr 10, 2017
This is Strange but seriously OP, i must salute your patience but i think its time you fight for your Family in prayers. Dont relent until God does something.

Peace!!

1 Like

Re: Strange Income Husband by eyinjuege: 11:52am On Apr 10, 2017
Time to face reality.

Your husband has moved on. Time for you to do same.
Face your work and try and increase your income. Find love again, and it finds you better for you.
Don't bother going to fight or try to destroy his new home

However, before getting into another relationship, get properly divorced from your husband.

That's life for you it can be tough atimes

8 Likes

Re: Strange Income Husband by Fadamant: 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
I recommend, you watch the movie: WAR ROOM, by the Hendrick brothers.
May God help you.
Re: Strange Income Husband by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
Tales of another abusive-gold digging-unrepentant-community horseband...
Re: Strange Income Husband by keepingmum: 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
U deserve better than a gold digging man who is supported by his family to constantly break his marital vows in the sight of God.

You have survived without him these past years, you can do so moving forward.

Tell your family to refund his bride price traditionally and also file for a divorce in court if you had a church/registry marriage as you hv bn separated for 2yrs and he has now remarried.

Be rest assured karma knows his address and it would visit him

1 Like

Re: Strange Income Husband by nnamdibig(m): 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
He married another woman good for him. What is wrong is wrong, you can't be a wife to a man that flirts around in the name of duping women. He has married now so you too should move on ok! But I tell you, years from now, that woman he married will tell her own story.
Yahoo yahoo husband. Who leaves his/her job to dupe women??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strange Income Husband by sisisioge: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
God don safe you from a web of greed, deceit and impending nemesis... be grateful and stop being love sick. The moraforker doesn't give a sheet about you and your children. That doesn't look like it would change anytime soon unless you can bid a higher price than the latest suegbe bidder undecided. I'd say sod it, stay in your lane!

No vex...na annoyance dey annoy me.

1 Like

Re: Strange Income Husband by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
Mtchewwwwwww
Re: Strange Income Husband by jashar(f): 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
O diegwu....

Flirting biz ke?

God dey.
Re: Strange Income Husband by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
Op is related to lie Mohammed

Only you knows you married a gigolo whose only job is to sleep with old rich women but you kept mute cus of the money he was bringing in

as he became broke and start depending on your salary hence you began to raise alarm thereby decided to moved out of the house

fortunately for him, he found another sugar mama and move in with her
Re: Strange Income Husband by Acidosis(m): 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
Clergymen are in better positions to correct an annoying spouse.

Majority of Nigerians started disobeying their parents right from age 5, so I wonder why people report an annoying spouse to his/her parents.

It is always a challenge when people marry deceitful and deceptive spousal "moralists". There is no true moralist anywhere, and there isn't any saint anywhere either, but a saint will most likely subject himself to doctrinal warnings from a religious leader.

It is always dangerous when you marry someone without a spiritual father, a leader or someone out there in the position of authority. Don't even think about getting any meaningful solution by reporting to his parent... chances are your 30-40 year old man won't listen to his aged parents' warnings...he'd rather listen to a 20 year old "prophet."

So the question is; don't your husband have a respected spiritual leader? Someone in a position to warn him of the consequences...
Please don't tell me his spiritual (clergy) leader is Bishop Oyedepo or Pastor Adeboye (both don't even know 95% of their pastors).

If you can't relate any with your husband, then you're in HOT SOUP!!! The journey to single parenting has just begun.

2 Likes

Re: Strange Income Husband by Mimzyy(f): 5:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
Re: Strange Income Husband by skylowlow: 5:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
Mimzyy:
Skylowlow, what's your take?

Speechless.

Oga o!
Re: Strange Income Husband by austinereds(m): 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
Nah wah oh. Men like this dey naija? So silly. Nah the woman go finish am.
Re: Strange Income Husband by Fadamant: 6:53am On Apr 12, 2017
Acidosis:

Majority of Nigerians started disobeying their parents right from age 5, so I wonder why people report an annoying spouse to his/her parents.

It is always a challenge when people marry deceitful and deceptive spousal "moralists". There is no true moralist anywhere, and there isn't any saint anywhere either, but a saint will most likely subject himself to doctrinal warnings from a religious leader.

It is always dangerous when you marry someone without a spiritual father, a leader or someone out there in the position of authority. Don't even think about getting any meaningful solution by reporting to his parent... chances are your 30-40 year old man won't listen to his aged parents' warnings...he'd rather listen to a 20 year old "prophet."

So the question is; don't your husband have a respected spiritual leader? Someone in a position to warn him of the consequences...
Please don't tell me his spiritual (clergy) leader is Bishop Oyedepo or Pastor Adeboye (both don't even know 95% of their pastors).

If you can't relate any with your husband, then you're in HOT SOUP!!! The journey to single parenting has just begun.

Big Ups, bro. You just nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Strange Income Husband by nicerod(m): 7:26am On Apr 12, 2017
grin grin lie mohamed
Re: Strange Income Husband by Fadamant: 10:39am On Apr 12, 2017
Archaa:
Op is related to lie Mohammed

Only you knows you married a gigolo whose only job is to sleep with old rich women but you kept mute cus of the money he was bringing in

as he became broke and start depending on your salary hence you began to raise alarm thereby decided to moved out of the house

fortunately for him, he found another sugar mama and move in with her

cheesycheesycheesy. You are crazy and funny.

How did you come to this conclusion, or is it that you do not believe that there are gold digging men who believe that marriage or relationship is a business out there.

Both men and women who think that life is a market place are guilty of this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strange Income Husband by Blissquare(f): 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
From my own experience, I believe this story 100% . The one i know personally, the guy's wife wasn't working so when things got tough, he resorted to duping babes. He wld even bring home girlfriends cars, collect loans frm banks and d lady's family wld stand in for him since his family are all poor. The wife had an accident, d guy wld hav dumped her but kept her as a nanny.

1 Like

Re: Strange Income Husband by goonsmi: 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
Fadamant:

cheesycheesycheesy. You are crazy and funny.

How did you come to this conclusion, or is it that you do not believe that there are gold digging men who believe that marriage or relationship is a business out there.

Both men and women who think that life is a market place are guilty of this.

I also have this believe that she was enjoying the show when everything was sweet .

Anyway, I think she should thank God and move on because what is awaiting that man may not be small problem. No matter how much he try he will still betray the new sugar-wife.
Re: Strange Income Husband by placeofallure(f): 5:53am On Apr 13, 2017
This is an unfortunate turn out of events but don't fret, men like your horseband always get their comeuppance. Concentrate on your job and children. Do all within your capability to ensure your children turn out right. It's God that helps with parenting so take your matter to Him. Blood is strong, ensure none of your children takes after their dad. It's well.

3 Likes

Re: Strange Income Husband by cococandy(f): 6:13am On Apr 13, 2017
Fadamant:
I recommend, you watch the movie: WAR ROOM, by the Hendrick brothers.

May God help you.
Watch it for what? How will that help her in this situation? Jeez
Re: Strange Income Husband by GoldenJAT(m): 7:18am On Apr 13, 2017
Build a life again!nd mk ur kids d source of ur Joy.stay bk nd watch KARMA fight ur battle!!!
Re: Strange Income Husband by thorpido(m): 7:49am On Apr 13, 2017
You should move on with your life.Don't waste your time waiting for him to come back.File divorce papers and close the chapter.I don't know how some men turn out this way to the extent of turning their backs on their kids.
Concentrate on your job and improving your income.Work at raising your kids well.
Acidosis:

The importance of spirituality cannot be over-emphasised.Many young people just meet,fall in love and the next thing,they marry.They don't lay proper foundations.
It's important to have a spiritual leader,someone with experience and can counsel.A girl should not marry a man without such leadership in his life.
Family background is also important.Imagine a family that supports fraud and philandering.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Income Husband by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:51am On Apr 13, 2017
cococandy:

Watch it for what? How will that help her in this situation? Jeez
I don't understand this war room drama. But thanks to FIN. I hardly see women use the phrase "watch war room" again. Lol. How are you ma'am and how is our smiling princess doing?
Re: Strange Income Husband by cococandy(f): 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
Prettiepearlz:

I don't understand this war room drama. But thanks to FIN. I hardly see women use the phrase "watch war room" again. Lol. How are you ma'am and how is our smiling princess doing?
We are good darling. Thanks for asking smiley
Re: Strange Income Husband by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
cococandy:

We are good darling. Thanks for asking smiley
You're welcome ma

1 Like

Re: Strange Income Husband by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
Abeg gimme your husband contact. How e dey do am? Na women dey collect for my hand all the time. To give, mba

(1) (Reply)

House Hold Items Chair, Dining, Fan, Ac For Sale / How To TAME A Cheating Hubby.. Lady EXPOSE How.. *** See Inside** / My Husband Insist I Must Relocate To Lagos Because Of My Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.