Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,133 members, 7,835,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Suggestions On Date Location For Two - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suggestions On Date Location For Two (601 Views)

Man Shocked As Girl He Took Out On Date Run Away, Cos He Couldn't Pay Malt(pic / List Of Nairaland Most Beautiful Girls I Will Love To Go On Date With / See How Mariah Carey's B*obs Popped Out While On Date With Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestions On Date Location For Two by shaunfab: 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hello house. Please i need your advise. So there is this lady i've been seeing for about 2 months now...really amazing lady. I intend to take her out for easter, spend say 2 days together, lodge somewhere(separately grin). We both stay in lagos.

I've made a few enquiries, la campagne tropicana, whispering palms are both a tart too expensive. I would like us to go somewhere far away to the regular mainland/island hustle...just to relax. A place with a lodge, restaurant, bar, some coconut drinks etc. I really dont want to mess things up with this lady.

Please house, i need you're ideas and suggestions. Thanks
Re: Suggestions On Date Location For Two by Onos866: 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
Is she your girlfriend or side chick? sad
Re: Suggestions On Date Location For Two by shaunfab: 2:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
Girlfriend, main-chick, only-chick, omni-chick etc. There is just her in my life and i want it to remain that way
Re: Suggestions On Date Location For Two by shaunfab: 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
Onos866:
Is she your girlfriend or side chick? sad

Girlfriend, main-chick, only-chick, omni-chick etc. There is just her in my life and i want it to remain that way

1 Like

Re: Suggestions On Date Location For Two by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
Under bridge oshodi grin grin
Re: Suggestions On Date Location For Two by Onos866: 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
shaunfab:

Take her to a place you can afford
Re: Suggestions On Date Location For Two by shaunfab: 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
Onos866:

Take her to a place you can afford

Appreciate that bro. Any ideas on such locations around lagos?
Re: Suggestions On Date Location For Two by biz2get(m): 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
First ask yourself..

How much are you willing to spend on her and yourself.

After you answer that.

I can give you my suggestions. smiley
Re: Suggestions On Date Location For Two by Onos866: 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
shaunfab:

Appreciate that bro. Any ideas on such locations around lagos?

What's your plan for the date? You wanna screw he ?
Re: Suggestions On Date Location For Two by shaunfab: 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
Onos866:

What's your plan for the date? You wanna screw he ?

Nope. If i did i would have invited her to my house
Re: Suggestions On Date Location For Two by Onos866: 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
shaunfab:

Nope. If i did i would have invited her to my house

Okay. This should be your first date! Right?
Re: Suggestions On Date Location For Two by shaunfab: 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
Onos866:

Okay. This should be your first date! Right?

Not exactly. We have gone to the cinemas several times and other places within lekki.

But its the first time we will be away on something like a mini-vacation, away from work and yellow buses and sleep out.
Re: Suggestions On Date Location For Two by Onos866: 3:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
shaunfab:

Not exactly. We have gone to the cinemas several times and other places within lekki.

But its the first time we will be away on something like a mini-vacation, away from work and yellow buses and sleep out.

Okay. Take care and play save. Bye wink
Re: Suggestions On Date Location For Two by LordZero(m): 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2017
shaunfab:

You won't find any of those in sambisa.... gringrin grin grin
Re: Suggestions On Date Location For Two by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
Onos866:

Okay. Take care and play save. Bye wink

Like seriously, you cracked me up big time grin grin. The way you were asking question and his response, i though u are coming up with super cool location that i can tap from only for you to say the bolded. You deserves a big bullet. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Suggestions On Date Location For Two by Onos866: 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
Seelurd:

Like seriously, you cracked me up big time grin grin. The way you were asking question and his response, i though u are coming up with super cool location that i can tap from only for you to say the bolded. You deserves a big bullet. grin grin grin

grin

(1) (Reply)

The Winner Of Big Brother Naija,efe Speaks On His Greatest Regret In The Big Bro / Check Out Nigerian Comedians With Their Beautiful Wives(photos) / [A MUST READ] 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.