Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

I Survived Five Assassination Attempts In Eleven Months – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Survived Five Assassination Attempts In Eleven Months – Wike (1267 Views)

Betty Akeredolu: I Survived Breast Cancer By Removing My Breast / Patience Jonathan Escaped Two Assassination Attempts – Lawyer / Wike Survived Five Assassination Attempts In 11 Months, Says Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Survived Five Assassination Attempts In Eleven Months – Wike by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
The Rivers State commissioner for Information and Communication, Dr Austin Tam -George has revealed that the state governor, Nyesom Wike survived five assassination attempts in eleven months, describing as callous and insensitive, recent denials by the Police that the governor’s life was at risk.

“It is no secret that the APC government declared war on the government and people of Rivers State, soon after the party lost the governorship litigation at the Supreme Court in 2016″, the commissioner said, adding that the first attempt to kill the governor was made immediately after the Supreme Court verdict.

Dr Tam-George said the governor’s Chief Security Officer was removed without any explanation, and that the six police officers dismissed by the Police in January this year played a key role in foiling the series of attempts to kill Wike.

The commissioner further disclosed that after several attempts to assassinate Wike had failed, an offer of one hundred and fifty million Naira was made to two of the six dismissed police officers, to directly kill the governor, but that the officers declined the offer.
http://independent.ng/427786-2/

” We call on the Interpol and the International Labour Organisation (ILO) to lead an independent inquiry into why those gallant and patriotic officers were dismissed from the Nigeria Police Force, on spurious charges of misconduct “, Dr Tam- George said.

The commissioner said that as part of its preparations to seize Rivers State in the 2019 elections, the central APC government was already considering a range of escalatory measures against Wike and some key leaders in Rivers state.

Re: I Survived Five Assassination Attempts In Eleven Months – Wike by Cyberrex(m): 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
we'll never know the truth

modified***Oga police talk say 221 pols dey watch him, baba talk say him survive 5 assassinatiots.

question**who is lying who?**
Re: I Survived Five Assassination Attempts In Eleven Months – Wike by Mikkyjay17(m): 2:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
I suggests this is stale
Re: I Survived Five Assassination Attempts In Eleven Months – Wike by Fweshspice(m): 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
am not surprised cuz ur way no pure
Re: I Survived Five Assassination Attempts In Eleven Months – Wike by WorldRichest: 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
Mr Wike, even if my old grandma wants to kill you, then you will never survive it. Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: I Survived Five Assassination Attempts In Eleven Months – Wike by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
Cyberrex:
we'll never know the truth

Oga police talk say 221 pols dey watch him, baba talk say him survive 11 assassinatiots.

question**who is lying who?**
bros no be to rush type be the thing, try go through the post thoroughly.

He survived 5 assasinations not 11 like you've typed.

3 Likes

Re: I Survived Five Assassination Attempts In Eleven Months – Wike by Iamwrath: 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
I'll never support murder , however maybe Wike in his bid to be a governor has killed relatives of someone very powerful

It's retribution time

don't cry about it

But even if you do , You are following one of your oga's steps , thats how gej claimed someone wants to kill him
Re: I Survived Five Assassination Attempts In Eleven Months – Wike by iluvdonjazzy: 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
Wike and Fayose ar just chasing shadows
Re: I Survived Five Assassination Attempts In Eleven Months – Wike by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
Oga George take am easy oh grin grin grin
Re: I Survived Five Assassination Attempts In Eleven Months – Wike by AngelicBeing: 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
If you like survive 200 assassinations, those who killed by the sword should get ready to die by the same sword, nonsense, useless politicians feeding fat while the masses are suffering wink
Re: I Survived Five Assassination Attempts In Eleven Months – Wike by wordbank(m): 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
AngelicBeing:
If you like survive 200 assassinations, those who killed by the sword should get ready to die by the same sword, nonsense, useless politicians feeding fat while the masses are suffering wink
I guess he killed your brain too

3 Likes

Re: I Survived Five Assassination Attempts In Eleven Months – Wike by muykem: 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
You will still survive the next one if there is no blood in your hand.
Re: I Survived Five Assassination Attempts In Eleven Months – Wike by AngelicBeing: 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
[s]
wordbank:

I guess he killed your brain too
[/s] Useless comment from a hungry kid, defending the same taskmasters that have impoverish them, now take a rope, tie a stone to it, head to the nearest river and end your miserable life, my last reply to you with a demented brain grin wink

Re: I Survived Five Assassination Attempts In Eleven Months – Wike by diablos: 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
muykem:
You will still survive the next one if there is no blood in your hand.

Guy u sef wan follow assasinate d man
Re: I Survived Five Assassination Attempts In Eleven Months – Wike by wordbank(m): 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
AngelicBeing:
[s][/s] Useless comment from a hungry kid, defending the same taskmasters that have impoverish them, now take a rope, tie a stone to it, head to the nearest river and end your miserable life, my last reply to you with a demented brain grin wink
Wailer! U don chop?
See as life don scrub ur mouth for sh!t
I feel ur pain

Re: I Survived Five Assassination Attempts In Eleven Months – Wike by Funlordmaniac(m): 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
I send? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Photos: US Ambassador Arrives Anambra On A Courtesy Visit To Gov. Willie Obiano / 2017 Budget: Fresh Rift Looms Between Presidency, NASS / Biafra: Extradite Nnamdi Kanu To Nigeria Now – Rights Group Tells UK Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.