Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors (55833 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) / Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity As A Little Bride At Her Uncle’s Wedding / Photos From Mercy Johnson's Daughter Purity's 4th Birthday Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors by Capableben(m): 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
Marcelinho:
p
if i were you, I'd name my blog samarcel..com. shorter and classier.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors by Rosskii: 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
See her nose rubbish
What's wrong with her nose? I don't see any problem.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
fpeter:

Manboobs

#Savage
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors by johntaiwo123(m): 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
K
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors by Omojudy: 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
Why Mercy Hair dey unkept like this? No tell me say na cos she wan act role of suffering. Even actors in such roles in Hollywood and Bollywood don't go so unkept to translate roles.
See how wigs have made ladies.....
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors by chubbygal(f): 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
Na this film dem dey act oo! Nollywood I give up on una

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors by rattlesnake(m): 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
Must u show everything online

Not interested in mercy john
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors by XaviDayo(m): 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
Visited or was taken to ?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
Is it just me or does the kid's eyes look like Grey Alien specie.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors by ngwababe(f): 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
unclezuma:
That bros belle sha

And bweast too... .lol
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors by greatehis: 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
how will this turn EFE to ma senior brother?? grin grin[color=#006600][/color]

Based on logistic grin
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors by Kobicove(m): 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
Without make up most women are nothing undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors by Radiohead6(f): 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
mostHandsome01:
beautiful daughter, she looks sharp!

but on a serious note! when will some nigerian producers start to think out of the box and stop all these their silly village films of wicked uncles and aunts!

if we showcase witches and charms in our films, that's how people will view us as a country

but
if we showcase the beauty of our country and intelligence of an average nigerian, with well written scripts and properly shot movies, tell me how foreigners wont dream of visiting Nigeria just as many dream of visiting usa and co
We could always start, The journey of a thousand miles starts with a step right?. cool
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors by smartiyke78: 5:32pm On Apr 10, 2017
D little gal fin o.. even doh she get flat nose like her mama... but naija films na rubish!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors by buffalowings: 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
wetin consign me
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors by MarieSucre(f): 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
mostHandsome01:

but on a serious note! when will some nigerian producers start to think out of the box and stop all these their silly village films of wicked uncles and aunts!

if we showcase witches and charms in our films, that's how people will view us as a country

but
if we showcase the beauty of our country and intelligence of an average nigerian, with well written scripts and properly shot movies, tell me how foreigners wont dream of visiting Nigeria just as many dream of visiting usa and co

"The intelligence of the average Nigerian" Hahahaha You're funny.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors by mostHandsome01: 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
MarieSucre:

"The intelligence of the average Nigerian" Hahahaha You're funny.
oh sure, an "average Nigerian" not all Nigerians but most of us aint as myopic in thinking like our home videos makes it look like, especially the village films,

Are all Nigerian mother inlaws wicked ? no
but nigerian movies make the world think all nigerian mother inlaws are wicked

Are all Nigerian uncle into charm ? no
but nigerian movies make the world think so.

its just pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors by mostHandsome01: 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
Radiohead6:
We could always start, The journey of a thousand miles starts with a step right?. cool
you are right! and thats y change begins with you and i, when nigerians starts to demand for high quality movies and stop buying all this wicked uncle and aunts movies, the producers will have to up their game.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors by MarieSucre(f): 6:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
mostHandsome01:

oh sure, an "average Nigerian" not all Nigerians but most of us aint as myopic in thinking like our home videos makes it look like, especially the village films,

Are all Nigerian mother inlaws wicked ? no
but nigerian movies make the world think all nigerian mother inlaws are wicked

Are all Nigerian uncle into charm ? no
but nigerian movies make the world think so.

its just pathetic.

This is true.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors by Radiohead6(f): 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2017
mostHandsome01:
you are right! and thats y change begins with you and i, when nigerians starts to demand for high quality movies and stop buying all this wicked uncle and aunts movies, the producers will have to up their game.
Yeah but (lol) its gonna take Time , years of work , the Wicked Uncle ,Step Mother Scene is getting out of hand , dem no wan leave that mainstream. I was chatting with this South African , and the next question was if we eat Human beings really, ? Well I later said I was just kidding tho, but damn we need Change of Movie Concept!

Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors by introvertme: 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
Radiohead6:
Yeah but (lol) its gonna take Time , years of work , the Wicked Uncle ,Step Mother Scene is getting out of hand , dem no wan leave that mainstream. I was chatting with this South African , and the next question was if we eat Human beings really, ? Well I later said I was just kidding tho, but damn we need Change of Movie Concept!

Were did DAT south African get that concept from,cos I've not seen it any Nigerian movie oo
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors by sagir1994(m): 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2017
mostHandsome01:

but
so indirectly you are saying the producers should start lying about Nigeria. Which beauty does Nigeria have, unless if by beauty you mean corruption and the who know who attitude we have in Nigeria.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors by mostHandsome01: 9:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
Radiohead6:

cant stop laughing!! u can imagine the mindset they have towards us thinking we eat humans! and funny enough, this same thing happened with me when i was chatting with a friend from zambia, she believes nigerians have got witchcraft and occultism. i had to appologise unbehalf of my fellow citizens. but like u said, i believe with time, we will get it right in our belove country

Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors by mostHandsome01: 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
sagir1994:
so indirectly you are saying the producers should start lying about Nigeria. Which beauty does Nigeria have, unless if by beauty you mean corruption and the who know who attitude we have in Nigeria.

am not saying nigeria is a perfect country! we have our flaws but we aint overly bad, for we to let the world see us in a good light, we must learn to market ourselves in a positive way.

Do you watch american films, an american sci-fi movie will make u believe a 10years old boy can build a plane, but in actual reality, how many 10yrs old boys in america can build a plane.

i hope u get the logic now! they make the world see everythinf about them as awesome and that makes people respect them, trust me, if nigerians start to market themselves positively, the world will start to respect us.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors by davidif: 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
Yaaay!!!!! Everybody look at me I am a celebrity and very important.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors by sshalom(m): 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
Beautiful little girl. Looks so much like the mum
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors by darbeelicous(f): 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
shilld of d world, u af joined badd gang!! shocked shocked shocked
MARKone:
Purity can we swap places for a while winkwww.nairaland.com/attachments/5135069_20170410150351_jpeg2b47ffc9d36ed576ccca76a9cb16f27f
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors by paddyofboss(m): 2:22am On Apr 11, 2017
Keneking:
Who she epp?
. must u be helped ..beggy beggy
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors by Radiohead6(f): 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
mostHandsome01:

cant stop laughing!! u can imagine the mindset they have towards us thinking we eat humans! and funny enough, this same thing happened with me when i was chatting with a friend from zambia, she believes nigerians have got witchcraft and occultism. i had to appologise unbehalf of my fellow citizens. but like u said, i believe with time, we will get it right in our belove country
Yeah , But our movies are degrading ,painting bad picture of the country , (lol) did you see that bat man Movie Poster? Horrid
Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors by Radiohead6(f): 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
introvertme:

Were did DAT south African get that concept from,cos I've not seen it any Nigerian movie oo
(lol) I don't know ,but hey cultism and people eating children for money rituals is everywhere na

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors by Marcelinho(m): 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
thanks for that always on my mind
Capableben:
if i were you, I'd name my blog samarcel..com. shorter and classier.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) / Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside / Regina Daniels' Mother, Rita's Only Brother Dies On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.