Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) (25640 Views)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) / Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) by Wobegist: 9:25am On Nov 07, 2017

Nigerian actress and mother of two, Mercy Johnson Okojie, has started off the week by sharing photos of herself when she spent her special time with a group of orphaned children.

The superstar Nigerian actress posted photos of herself with a group of children who she affectionately referred to as “my children”.

“Happy Monday Friends….My total Love and Respects to every Mother who has lost a child ..May God Heal that Heart…IJN… I know it’s Monday But TBT hanging out with my Kids. Every Child is my Child.. “ wrote Mercy Johnson.

Checkout Mercy Johnson Okojie’s Instagram uploads below:

SOURCE: https://wobegist.com/mercy-johnson-daughter-purity-spend-time-orphans-photos/
Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) by NLevents: 9:30am On Nov 07, 2017
Kind gesture smiley

Nairaland party 3.0 heavily loading, why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03

Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) by Yeligray(m): 9:30am On Nov 07, 2017
This is why God never stops blessing some people

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 07, 2017
Blessing forfeited

What happened to doing it in private. The gains are immense

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) by cyndy1000(f): 9:50am On Nov 07, 2017
The lady with a golden heart I love the part "every child is my child" God bless you good heart.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) by Consray(f): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2017
Yeligray:
This is why God never stops blessing some people
Honestly....

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) by dessz(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
NYC
Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) by KinzyeWriter(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
Mercy is now looking as if she is a real slowpoke since I have watched her acting like one in a movie lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) by Syphonn(m): 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
DOES TRUE LOVE REALLY EXIST

Many guys tend to fall victims of heartbreaks more than girls because they believe that once a girl starts visiting them and hooking up with them that it is love. True love is hard to find for so many and it is also difficult to understand whether the person you think loves you or its the reverse.
READ MORE http://www.busygisting.com/does-true-love-exist/
Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) by jaheymezz(m): 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
at least she's not on an oloshos mission!
Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) by sinaj(f): 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
God bless her!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) by magnificientzaz(f): 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
Purity is just Mercy Johnson in a small body...like the fact that they are not over dressed

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) by muller101(m): 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
NLevents:
Kind gesture smiley

Nairaland party 3.0 heavily loading, why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03

NL party. What's the benefit for us
Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) by johnstar(m): 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
Nice one

Dis is d kind of woman i need to marry

Oh lord have Mercy on me grin

And bless me with this kind of woman
Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) by NLevents: 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
muller101:
Apart from having fun? No other benefits
Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
God blesses the hand that gives.
I pray I am rich enough to give back to the society one day, so help me God
check my signature
Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) by AjalaJ(m): 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
Iyawo baba olowo.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller: .com.ng
Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) by twaintoy(f): 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
Olahh:
Good for them
You this scammer, you are here again advertising your invisible data. The recharge cards you collect from innocent people shall hook your throat soon. Scammer. Nairalanders, beware of this one, nobody shld patronize him. Your number has even been reported as a spam on truecaller by the people you have defrauded.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
Pastor Chris daughter. Every child is my child.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) by Windflower(f): 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
Olahh:
Good for them
See this swindler o,you have assumed another monicker. Berra go and find a legal job to do instead of deceiving people

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) by Divay22(f): 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
muller101:
You're entitled to take any girl of your choice home grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) by muller101(m): 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
Divay22:

You're entitled to take any girl of your choice home grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
A NL babe? Seems u don't want me to live long grin
Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) by Divay22(f): 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
muller101:
A NL babe? Seems u don't want me to live long grin
I don't like faint hearted guys angry angry
Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) by muller101(m): 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
Divay22:

I don't like faint hearted guys angry angry
u didn't get me right then. I wanted to come to the party with a trailer to pack them home. I don't think I will survive.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) by Divay22(f): 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
muller101:
u didn't get me right then. I wanted to come to the party with a trailer to pack them home. I don't think I will survive.
A trailer angry angry angry
Is like you really don't want to survive. Thief grin grin ;Dbecause na only you wan go..

But sincerely, will you be attending?
Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) by muller101(m): 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
Divay22:

A trailer angry angry angry
Is like you really don't want to survive. Thief grin grin ;Dbecause na only you wan go..

But sincerely, will you be attending?
maybe
Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) by Lennylinconlee(m): 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
simple dress to see or visit an orphan house is the best.. so that those children can see you as one of them...Dressing too gorgeous is not too good because not saying is bad but simple appearance will make more relations..
I am her fan from the village.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) by WINDSOW(m): 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
cummando:
Blessing forfeited

What happened to doing it in private. The gains are immense
How would u had known if she had done it privately? God sees the heart.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) by designVATExcel: 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
Mother of THREE you mean.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer: "I Got More Jobs & Money After Tonto Dikeh's Marital Crisis" / Burna Boy With His Mum (Picture) / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.