Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

FRSC Commander, Andrew Kumapayi, Cuts Female Officers Hair (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / FRSC Commander, Andrew Kumapayi, Cuts Female Officers Hair (Photos) (45434 Views)

Ugochukwu Obi Elevated As Commander In US Navy (Photos) / Two Female Officers Winged By Nigerian Air Force After Qualifying As Pilots.PICS / Nigerians React To The FRSC Commander Who Cut Female Staff's Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Commander, Andrew Kumapayi, Cuts Female Officers Hair (Photos) by BOMBEATZ(m): 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
[center][/center]
Re: FRSC Commander, Andrew Kumapayi, Cuts Female Officers Hair (Photos) by yeahh(m): 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
angry
Re: FRSC Commander, Andrew Kumapayi, Cuts Female Officers Hair (Photos) by slendxy: 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
We really like to boss it boss it around in this part of the world. This is intimidation.
Re: FRSC Commander, Andrew Kumapayi, Cuts Female Officers Hair (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
Lolsss free touching
Re: FRSC Commander, Andrew Kumapayi, Cuts Female Officers Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
This can only happen in a country like Nigeria. You cant try this in the U.S. The lawsuits you will face after doing this rubbish no go get part 2. If my wife is in the FRSC and one stupid buffon tries this, I will personally get thugs/soldiers to deal with him after which she will resign (since Nigeria is a lawless country anyway)
Re: FRSC Commander, Andrew Kumapayi, Cuts Female Officers Hair (Photos) by nepapole(m): 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
Discipline.
Re: FRSC Commander, Andrew Kumapayi, Cuts Female Officers Hair (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
Kukuma tell me to go home and loose the braid than this kind thing.. .no oooooo
Re: FRSC Commander, Andrew Kumapayi, Cuts Female Officers Hair (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
sad
Re: FRSC Commander, Andrew Kumapayi, Cuts Female Officers Hair (Photos) by vicfajeze: 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
a well done job
Re: FRSC Commander, Andrew Kumapayi, Cuts Female Officers Hair (Photos) by 2shur: 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
While the white men are out there on. The road with improved network coverage..readily available emergency unit.trained personnel on use of speed limiters..offenders and how to protect her citizens from road crashes..
Here in africa.
They are more concerned abt what hair style and posture they shud carry/put on..
If i may ask.how does that curb fatalites..
Do u mean they will stand on the express and ve shaking dia brazillian hair at us.
Or dey dance azonto.
Africa and misplaced priorities.
Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Commander, Andrew Kumapayi, Cuts Female Officers Hair (Photos) by temitope277(m): 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:
Will this stop accident on the road ?
i wonder oo
Re: FRSC Commander, Andrew Kumapayi, Cuts Female Officers Hair (Photos) by buchilino(m): 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
IVORY2009:
This sector commander na really over sabi man, how can dis stop the rate of accident in our roads shocked

GO N READ PARAMILITARY ETHICS, DEN TELL ME IF D COMMANDER WAS RIGHT OR WRONG.
Re: FRSC Commander, Andrew Kumapayi, Cuts Female Officers Hair (Photos) by Klington: 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:
Misplaced priority
please keep kwayet.... You don't have a faintest shadow of an idea what the word "DISCIPLINE" connotes. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: FRSC Commander, Andrew Kumapayi, Cuts Female Officers Hair (Photos) by Sunshine1969: 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
The standard must be maintained!. The dress code is clear. A friend said female Officers do hair that can be tucked into the hairdress properly. She knew before joining the Corps! Placing it here attract no sympathy from me. I am sorry!!

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Commander, Andrew Kumapayi, Cuts Female Officers Hair (Photos) by lanre4411(m): 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
The man didn't know that he was only cutting attachment not the natural hair.
Re: FRSC Commander, Andrew Kumapayi, Cuts Female Officers Hair (Photos) by menix(m): 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
She is even lucky she was not demoted, that is indiscipline.
Every military, para military has a code which u either abide to or u resign..

1 Like

Re: FRSC Commander, Andrew Kumapayi, Cuts Female Officers Hair (Photos) by buchilino(m): 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
ngwababe:
Kukuma tell me to go home and loose the braid than this kind thing.. .no oooooo

IF OFFICERS CAN'T OBEY SIMPLE RULES, DEN WAT KIND OF UNIFORM PERSONNELS DO WE HAVE.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Commander, Andrew Kumapayi, Cuts Female Officers Hair (Photos) by Orlarmeday(m): 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
Turks:
There are rules!

Abide by them or face the music.
Gbayi
Re: FRSC Commander, Andrew Kumapayi, Cuts Female Officers Hair (Photos) by buchilino(m): 9:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
Klington:
please keep kwayet.... You don't have a faintest shadow of an idea what the word "DISCIPLINE" connotes. shocked shocked shocked

DON'T BOTHER REPLYING DAT BAMBOO, ALL HEAD BUT NO BRAINS.
Re: FRSC Commander, Andrew Kumapayi, Cuts Female Officers Hair (Photos) by eluquenson(m): 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2017
It's obvious our youth lacks basic knowledge guiding military and paramilitary forces, their law is binding and they respect senior officers as if they are the king.

The commander's action is still under the purview of the law enforcement agency,hence no ultra vires

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Commander, Andrew Kumapayi, Cuts Female Officers Hair (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
Is he allowed to do that?
If na country wey get law the woman is already a multimillionaire.
Re: FRSC Commander, Andrew Kumapayi, Cuts Female Officers Hair (Photos) by Jabioro: 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
A pure, an act of abusive of Power.. he ought to have tell to redress it.. what's is he trying to tell the public, that she is indiscipline abi.. ?
Re: FRSC Commander, Andrew Kumapayi, Cuts Female Officers Hair (Photos) by horlamitijide(m): 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
Issorait
Re: FRSC Commander, Andrew Kumapayi, Cuts Female Officers Hair (Photos) by guiddoti: 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:
Will this stop accident on the road ?
No! It will bring ethics and professional officers look smart.

You can confirm from Army personnel.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Commander, Andrew Kumapayi, Cuts Female Officers Hair (Photos) by fafambo: 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
based on logistics,i think d man is right
Re: FRSC Commander, Andrew Kumapayi, Cuts Female Officers Hair (Photos) by otokx(m): 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
Observing As Usual - OAU
Re: FRSC Commander, Andrew Kumapayi, Cuts Female Officers Hair (Photos) by jarkbauer: 9:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
12inches1:
This can only happen in a country like Nigeria. You cant try this in the U.S. The lawsuits you will face after doing this rubbish no go get part 2. If my wife is in the FRSC and one stupid buffon tries this, I will personally get thugs/soldiers to deal with him after which she will resign (since Nigeria is a lawless country anyway)

before you talk. Think. They have code of conduct that must be enforced at all times. The soldiers wont listen to you because the military are worse when it comes to discipline. Ask yourself have you ever seen a military woman on long braid?

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Commander, Andrew Kumapayi, Cuts Female Officers Hair (Photos) by platinumphotos: 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
See the way the woman is gentle and looking like mumu... If to say na her husband for house try that kind thing, she no go gree o. I've seen many women respect their pastors and bosses more than their husbands.
Re: FRSC Commander, Andrew Kumapayi, Cuts Female Officers Hair (Photos) by Btruth: 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
.......but, this is very wrong. I will call it abuse of power and misplaced priority.

She can sue him if she want.
undecided
Re: FRSC Commander, Andrew Kumapayi, Cuts Female Officers Hair (Photos) by Klington: 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
buchilino:

DON'T BOTHER REPLYING DAT BAMBOO, ALL HEAD BUT NO BRAINS.
grin grin grin.. I weak 4 him
Re: FRSC Commander, Andrew Kumapayi, Cuts Female Officers Hair (Photos) by Klington: 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
[quote author=buchilino post=55454511]

DON'T BOTHER REPLYING DAT BAMBOO, ALL HEAD BUT NO BRAINS.[/quote
Re: FRSC Commander, Andrew Kumapayi, Cuts Female Officers Hair (Photos) by jarkbauer: 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
gist4real:
Is he allowed to do that?
If na country wey get law the woman is already a multimillionaire.

Think, do you know all organisations have code of conduct and rules of engagement? Do you know this women signed these when they decided to work for FRSC. so tell me if she takes the commander to court how would she win when she signed to all these?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Workers Die In Underground Petrol Tank In Lagos This Morning / With My 450k Salary Am Not Still At Ease. / Side Income For An 8-To-6 Job Worker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.