Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Thin Tall Tony Congratulated Efe And Was Blasted By Nigerians - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thin Tall Tony Congratulated Efe And Was Blasted By Nigerians (45602 Views)

Thin Tall Tony Posing With A Short Man (Photos) / Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) / Thin Tall Tony's Height Amazes Cool FM OAPs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thin Tall Tony Congratulated Efe And Was Blasted By Nigerians by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
Can we face the economic recession now? Thankyou in advance! #BBNaija fans undecided
Someone cannot eat in peace again tongue
Re: Thin Tall Tony Congratulated Efe And Was Blasted By Nigerians by Culin(f): 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
grin instagram people dey learn work. Try twitter.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Congratulated Efe And Was Blasted By Nigerians by Klington: 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
I tot this big brother madness has ended already.

Re: Thin Tall Tony Congratulated Efe And Was Blasted By Nigerians by otusnora(f): 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
I go twitter....Efe enter fb.......Efe open nairaland.... Efe instagram o ......Efe whatsapp nko.....Efe everywhere.....Efe make i no go open fridge see Efe inside too o..
Re: Thin Tall Tony Congratulated Efe And Was Blasted By Nigerians by BABANGBALI: 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
Abeg Big brother naija is no longer showing on my TV, why is that so? Is my TV having technical fault?
Re: Thin Tall Tony Congratulated Efe And Was Blasted By Nigerians by egobetatoday: 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hehehehe wait first...can anyone still remember when Bisola called Champagne 'Cham-pag-ne'? mehnnn I laugh ehnnn.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Congratulated Efe And Was Blasted By Nigerians by Pearly255(f): 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
Nigerians have no chill at all grin grin
Re: Thin Tall Tony Congratulated Efe And Was Blasted By Nigerians by Elvinho2244(m): 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
Im congratulate PROBLEM Im no congratulate PROBLEM..... na them go call am bad belle .....NIGERIANS NA WETIN NAH??

R.I.P. things..... Please one minute silence for ENGLISH .

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Congratulated Efe And Was Blasted By Nigerians by DavidEsq(m): 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
Gflat:
it irks me seeing Nigerians on twitter and instagram always reacting to every posts from celebrities. I don't see myself being that Jobless
So dis ur own no be reaction abi? Shey na unreaction ni tongue
Re: Thin Tall Tony Congratulated Efe And Was Blasted By Nigerians by Jerryman94(m): 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
Come and experience the biggest *Technology business Expo* in Nigeria holding at Westown Hotels, 6 Opebi-Sheraton link road, Ikeja, Lagos on Fri, 14th April, 2017 by 11am. This event is free but *strictly by invitation*. Kindly contact Mr Jeremiah 08158789969 for access. See you there
Re: Thin Tall Tony Congratulated Efe And Was Blasted By Nigerians by Cassidy92: 10:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hello guys today's game are available call me for fixed match 600 and 350 odds no chances to loose just with one sure game your bills are settle call me or whatsapp me on 09037928456 don't miss the week matches on bet9ja/naira bet, winning is our priority stake and make millions with us
Re: Thin Tall Tony Congratulated Efe And Was Blasted By Nigerians by alt3r3g0: 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
Naija as usual. Everly taking panadol for another persons headache.

Just as in the case of politicians, kill themselves over political enemies in public, but brothers in looting matters.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Congratulated Efe And Was Blasted By Nigerians by jfleece(m): 11:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
Bunch of jobless fools.. Mtcheew.. I just dey vex for everybody
Re: Thin Tall Tony Congratulated Efe And Was Blasted By Nigerians by mathy2p2: 2:47am On Apr 11, 2017
So you people don't know that TTT is a complete foolish man, woman rapper .

Re: Thin Tall Tony Congratulated Efe And Was Blasted By Nigerians by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 11, 2017
goldbim:
Efe and TTT's case is just like that of biblical mordecai and Haman... grin...by fire by force,my haters must celebrate me(amen)!!
Re: Thin Tall Tony Congratulated Efe And Was Blasted By Nigerians by TheAziz: 7:18am On Apr 11, 2017
Gflat:
it irks me seeing Nigerians on twitter and instagram always reacting to every posts from celebrities. I don't see myself being that Jobless
buh hey!!! you're reacting here..
Re: Thin Tall Tony Congratulated Efe And Was Blasted By Nigerians by okoliexpress: 9:07am On Apr 11, 2017
What rubbish are you saying here? do you know dat most et's in reputable firm dont make more than 3 million per annum yet they are very comfortable that means an ets pay in a bi company times 8 is what this guy just received. 25 million is a lot of money and with your moutj i personally dont think youve made a quarter of it.
2shur:
While youths in other countrys esp develloped o ce are finding a lasting solution to problems technologically amd what have you.
Youths in naija waste time on unnecessary issues.
Waste time praising wrong persons.
If u are making money.
You will relaise that 25m is nothing
After paying your rent or buying a land and building..infact Where i wan see land for 3m.lowest u can see maybe 10m.
U go buy furniture
Clothes
Shoes
Food stuffs
Staffs domestic staffs
Gate man
Family
Relation
Friends
Haters
Business
Coti
Baba within 3yrs e dom finish.
Bleep dis bbn talk shit.
Suffer never come

Re: Thin Tall Tony Congratulated Efe And Was Blasted By Nigerians by Kingingdave: 9:13am On Apr 11, 2017
[Invest and it wont finish.
quote author=2shur post=55454626]While youths in other countrys esp develloped o ce are finding a lasting solution to problems technologically amd what have you.
Youths in naija waste time on unnecessary issues.
Waste time praising wrong persons.
If u are making money.
You will relaise that 25m is nothing
After paying your rent or buying a land and building..infact Where i wan see land for 3m.lowest u can see maybe 10m.
U go buy furniture
Clothes
Shoes
Food stuffs
Staffs domestic staffs
Gate man
Family
Relation
Friends
Haters
Business
Coti
Baba within 3yrs e dom finish.
Bleep dis bbn talk shit.
Suffer never come

[/quote]
Re: Thin Tall Tony Congratulated Efe And Was Blasted By Nigerians by 2shur: 10:50am On Apr 11, 2017
If it were 100m i wid say yes its worth it.
But putin money into a business u got no experience in.
Af sern many millionaires turn poor due to bad investments..41o..greed..
okoliexpress:
What rubbish are you saying here? do you know dat most et's in reputable firm dont make more than 3 million per annum yet they are very comfortable that means an ets pay in a bi company times 8 is what this guy just received. 25 million is a lot of money and with your moutj i personally dont think youve made a quarter of it.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Congratulated Efe And Was Blasted By Nigerians by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
Moving4:
Those r not Nigerians arguing, dey r just some sets of Amebo, Olofofo, Lefulefu, & Aproko set of girls arguing over nothing...Rubbish!
angry wetin my name dey do 4 there? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Tried 5 Different Cards In One Hour – TapJets / Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" / Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.