Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

I Was Wth Her Yesterday, Testosterone Flowing Like River Nile. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Wth Her Yesterday, Testosterone Flowing Like River Nile. (3584 Views)

I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over / She Moved Me Wth Her Movables,i Was Forced To Take A Step. / How I Fired Her Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Wth Her Yesterday, Testosterone Flowing Like River Nile. by jonaifame22(m): 8:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
Chai God bless the female body, now it is clear why the female body was created long after the male body was created.

I knew I've been missn something for the past three weeks, I noticed i've been lookn pale and malnourished because I took a stand not to have any thing to do wth the female body,cos I want to leave chaste for one month.

So I and my gf went out yesterday and she wore a very tight clothe that broadcasted her contours like NTA would do for a network programme, as soon as I saw her frm where I was waiting for her my eyes caught sight of her sweet body. If her body is a road the curves on them would require that an expert driver rides on it if not it may spell doom and lead to loss aof lifes and even the loss of the vehicle itself.

When I saw her all my body was screaming for her like lost souls in hell calling on the lord to save them,cos she knocked me off my feet like the punch joe frazier dealt muhammad ali in the eleventh round of their their epic 1971 fight that sent ali to the canvass.

Chai my body was doing copy and paste wth the images my eyes were seeing cos once my eye sees the image of her body then my body will copy it to my mind to be processed at nite when I want to sleep wth a warm vaseline at hand like the kingdom of God. Cos I've vowed not to touch her till one month has elapsed and this is jus the third week and I've told her and she can't believe that I seem to be catching up wth my words, although the vaseline in my room has suffered untold miseries and no thanks to the urge of breaking in and out of it's container like shina rambo and his gang.

So last nite we strolled and we went to eat pepper soup and catch fun I told her of my plans to buy up some of my neighbours gadgets that he wants to sell cos he's lookn for money to travel out, so she told me to do wat's right.

And we talked and I noticed that her breasts is so well rounded as in like a perfect circle chai, I guess the breasts knows of my vows not to harrass it until one month, so it was jus hanging in a very carefree manner on her breasts like the forbidden fruit that the devil tempted eve wth in the garden of eden.

But I know I will get my pound of flesh frm that breast after the time has reached, I will squeeze it ,I will rub it and I will caress it hungrily for tempting me in my time of ban frm sex, her yansh too will be dealt wth extensively,I'll press it like pimples and squeeze it like an orange, and I will knack her on my bed like a nail to a wood and rapture her clothe frm her body, and I will not spare the dick and spoil the gal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Wth Her Yesterday, Testosterone Flowing Like River Nile. by FelixFelicis(m): 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2017
Pics or I don't believe
Re: I Was Wth Her Yesterday, Testosterone Flowing Like River Nile. by jonaifame22(m): 7:44am On Apr 11, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Pics or I don't believe
picture of my gal so dat u can go after her abi ? undecided
Re: I Was Wth Her Yesterday, Testosterone Flowing Like River Nile. by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 11, 2017
This guy ehn...Smh.
Re: I Was Wth Her Yesterday, Testosterone Flowing Like River Nile. by FelixFelicis(m): 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
jonaifame22:
picture of my gal so dat u can go after her abi ? undecided
smh, like I live in your neighborhood undecided
Re: I Was Wth Her Yesterday, Testosterone Flowing Like River Nile. by Shiitposter: 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
Lmfaooo
Re: I Was Wth Her Yesterday, Testosterone Flowing Like River Nile. by harriet412(f): 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
All the time and energy u used in creating stupid threads, u would have passed jamb by now...
Anyways undecidedundecided

3 Likes

Re: I Was Wth Her Yesterday, Testosterone Flowing Like River Nile. by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
grin
Re: I Was Wth Her Yesterday, Testosterone Flowing Like River Nile. by jonaifame22(m): 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
harriet412:
All the time and energy u used in creating stupid threads, u would have passed jamb by now...
Anyways undecidedundecided
and do look to you like,I'm tryng to pass jamb to you?

1 Like

Re: I Was Wth Her Yesterday, Testosterone Flowing Like River Nile. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
Are u nt Jonny d barber
Re: I Was Wth Her Yesterday, Testosterone Flowing Like River Nile. by Dannidom(m): 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
Fun stuffs you got up there dope AF. Goodluck Dawg!
Re: I Was Wth Her Yesterday, Testosterone Flowing Like River Nile. by jonaifame22(m): 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
grin
funny but true
Re: I Was Wth Her Yesterday, Testosterone Flowing Like River Nile. by Stevengerd(m): 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
Jonaifame. Baba U Knw Sae U Get Talent Sha. Utilize It Well Alaye
Re: I Was Wth Her Yesterday, Testosterone Flowing Like River Nile. by jonaifame22(m): 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
Smallville10:
Are u nt Jonny d barber
do u need my service?
Re: I Was Wth Her Yesterday, Testosterone Flowing Like River Nile. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
jonaifame22:
do u need my service?
hw much u dey take cut hair
Re: I Was Wth Her Yesterday, Testosterone Flowing Like River Nile. by jonaifame22(m): 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
Smallville10:
hw much u dey take cut hair
Re: I Was Wth Her Yesterday, Testosterone Flowing Like River Nile. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
jonaifame22:
for wetin. Na 40naira i dey use barber for here o
Re: I Was Wth Her Yesterday, Testosterone Flowing Like River Nile. by McBrooklyn(m): 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
cheesy
Re: I Was Wth Her Yesterday, Testosterone Flowing Like River Nile. by iammrjaai(m): 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
You will press and squeeze her breast hungrily.??

1 Like

Re: I Was Wth Her Yesterday, Testosterone Flowing Like River Nile. by jonaifame22(m): 4:03am On Apr 14, 2017
Smallville10:
for wetin. Na 40naira i dey use barber for here o
omo na wa o
Re: I Was Wth Her Yesterday, Testosterone Flowing Like River Nile. by Torontoparrot(m): 4:47am On Apr 14, 2017
LadyPrecy:
This guy ehn...Smh.
Curvalicious, damn u true to ur name , can't find u in my heart o

1 Like

Re: I Was Wth Her Yesterday, Testosterone Flowing Like River Nile. by jonaifame22(m): 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
LadyPrecy:
This guy ehn...Smh.
why don't you shake ur yansh,why ur head?
Re: I Was Wth Her Yesterday, Testosterone Flowing Like River Nile. by jonaifame22(m): 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
iammrjaai:
You will press and squeeze her breast hungrily.??
yes I'll squeeze it hungrily
Re: I Was Wth Her Yesterday, Testosterone Flowing Like River Nile. by hoMegas(m): 2:43am On Apr 22, 2017
jonaifame22:
Chai God bless the female body, now it is clear why the female body was created long after the male body was created.

I knew I've been missn something for the past three weeks, I noticed i've been lookn pale and malnourished because I took a stand not to have any thing to do wth the female body,cos I want to leave chaste for one month.

So I and my gf went out yesterday and she wore a very tight clothe that broadcasted her contours like NTA would do for a network programme, as soon as I saw her frm where I was waiting for her my eyes caught sight of her sweet body. If her body is a road the curves on them would require that an expert driver rides on it if not it may spell doom and lead to loss aof lifes and even the loss of the vehicle itself.

When I saw her all my body was screaming for her like lost souls in hell calling on the lord to save them,cos she knocked me off my feet like the punch joe frazier dealt muhammad ali in the eleventh round of their their epic 1971 fight that sent ali to the canvass.

Chai my body was doing copy and paste wth the images my eyes were seeing cos once my eye sees the image of her body then my body will copy it to my mind to be processed at nite when I want to sleep wth a warm vaseline at hand like the kingdom of God. Cos I've vowed not to touch her till one month has elapsed and this is jus the third week and I've told her and she can't believe that I seem to be catching up wth my words, although the vaseline in my room has suffered untold miseries and no thanks to the urge of breaking in and out of it's container like shina rambo and his gang.

So last nite we strolled and we went to eat pepper soup and catch fun I told her of my plans to buy up some of my neighbours gadgets that he wants to sell cos he's lookn for money to travel out, so she told me to do wat's right.

And we talked and I noticed that her breasts is so well rounded as in like a perfect circle chai, I guess the breasts knows of my vows not to harrass it until one month, so it was jus hanging in a very carefree manner on her breasts like the forbidden fruit that the devil tempted eve wth in the garden of eden.

But I know I will get my pound of flesh frm that breast after the time has reached, I will squeeze it ,I will rub it and I will caress it hungrily for tempting me in my time of ban frm sex, her yansh too will be dealt wth extensively,I'll press it like pimples and squeeze it like an orange, and I will knack her on my bed like a nail to a wood and rapture her clothe frm her body, and I will not spare the dick and spoil the gal.

your foolishness no be small thing
Re: I Was Wth Her Yesterday, Testosterone Flowing Like River Nile. by jonaifame22(m): 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
hoMegas:
your foolishness no be small thing
I'm not the cos of ur misery na!

(1) (Reply)

My Life In My Pastor’s House / 41 Years Old Single Lady Was Used And Dumped On Her Introduction Day / Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.