Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. (5499 Views)

I Love My Boyfriend But Everytime We Sleep Together, He Sets My Nipples On Fire / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / They Sleep With Girls To Take Their Star & Leave Them Struggling All Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by legislatively: 11:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
Seriously, my babe has a male bestie, she spends time with him, I don't understand such friendship becsuase I don't keep female friends, I believe going too close to a female may end up in sex but my babe has a male bestie and they spend time together alone in her room, the most annoying thing is that she tells me about it.

Am I being paranoid or this situation is abnormal?
Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by FelixFelicis(m): 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
Your girl is playing Home matches, right under your nose with your unconscious permission undecided undecided

My girl isn't allowed to have a male friend sef talkless of "bestie". Every other guy that relates with my girl will be acquaintances like schoolmate, churchmate, neighbor etc. They'll greet and play when they see, and when they depart every connection/communication breaks apart.

What is the meaning of bestie? You should be your girl's bestie. Iranu, abasha undecided undecided

24 Likes

Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
Dunno for ladies

Dem go get male bestie and still get boyfriend

Methinks you're the side chick though wink

3 Likes

Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by Onos866: 11:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
You're On A LongThing wink
Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by AntiWailer: 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
Arghhhhhhh

Apostle must hear this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by younghartz(m): 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
That guy knows her more than you op....
she would be able to live without you but two days without that guy she will be so moody and sober.......

eliminate that nigga xpct you ve the heart to know your baby punna isn't just for you alone...

Regards!

pussyeater:

Untop ordinary punna make him eliminate the guy, seriously your brain needs engine oil

does it really mean to kill? You could tell your girl to stop hanging out with him or you will leave the relationship..if she truly loves you,she'd terminate d friendship with d guy...

now back to the engine oil.... Who needs it now?
grin

don't mention me again until you have applied the engine oil....

Best Regards!

2 Likes

Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by giftedheart1(m): 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
Pls try n see this movie... friends with benefits... Bros, if don't know, I'll tell u... u r dating a married woman! gbam

2 Likes

Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
I have a male bestie have known for seven years now, nothing has happened between us and I do spend time with him alone in his apartment.

2 Likes

Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by DozieInc(m): 11:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
If the 'bestie' doesn't have a preek then it's OK sad

It's POSSIBLE nothing is really going on between them, but it's obvious you are not her confidant. Though if the relationship between you two haven't been long, then it's OK to watch and see if she will change.

OP, I don't wish to be in your shoes right now

3 Likes

Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by Harrymig1(m): 11:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
Sorry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by jakandeola(m): 11:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
kimbra:
I have a male bestie have known for seven years now, nothing has happened between us and I do spend time with him alone in his apartment.
hahahaha lier u will surprise d day u sex urselfs

1 Like

Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
I have a friend like that whose bestie is a guy and they both live in the same room since 100l without their parents knowledge, now they are in 300l .Whenever her boyfriend wants to visit,the guy will pack his load and return when the boyfriend leaves.Both of them are having sex and whenever the girl quarrel with her bf,this guy will even be d one to settle it and he too dey chop her punna. Wetin concerns me,I no even advice her before she label me as a bad person.

To the op, I will frankly tell you that the guy is having sex with your babe but it's a mutual agreement, they can't help but do it.If u really love her,make sure u separate her from the guy. By telling you about him is just a cover up so u won't suspect anything.Best of luck, bro.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by Shossie(f): 11:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
I have a bestfriend, we served together in different local governments. I started to date a guy in his local government and I do go visit my boyfriend and my bestfriend when I know I need to see him, spend nights there and nothing happens(they both knew each other and the different levels of my relationship with them, they became friends after two months). So, I believe her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
jakandeola:
hahahaha lier u will surprise d day u sex urselfs
We've been able to deal with that. Friendship over sex.
Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by jakandeola(m): 11:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
kimbra:
We've been able to deal with that. Friendship over sex.
it will hapun soon

1 Like

Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by Homguy(m): 11:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
legislatively:
Seriously, my babe has a male bestie, she spends time with him, I don't understand such friendship becsuase I don't keep female friends, I believe going too close to a female may end up in sex but my babe has a male bestie and they spend time together alone in her room, the most annoying thing is that she tells me about it.

Am I being paranoid or this situation is abnormal?
You must be a stupid fool. Aren't you supposed to be your girl's bestie? A guys sleeps in the same room with your girl and you are here asking questions... Idiot! It also shows how loose the , slut you are dating is.

PS...Some single ladies would never ever allow a guy sleep in the same room with them, not to mention a lady in a relationship. You both must be mad.

12 Likes

Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
jakandeola:
it will hapun soon
Let me worry about that.

1 Like

Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by PaARAaH(f): 11:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
sexybbstar:
I have a friend like that whose bestie is a guy and they both live in the same room since 100l without their parents knowledge, now they are in 300l .Whenever her boyfriend wants to visit,the guy will pack his load and return when the boyfriend leaves.Both of them are having sex and whenever the girl quarrel with her bf,this guy will even be d one to settle it and he too dey chop her punna. Wetin concerns me,I no even advice her before she label me as a bad person.

To the op, I will frankly tell you that the guy is having sex with your babe but it's a mutual agreement, they can't help but do it.If u really love her,make sure u separate her from the guy. By telling you about him is just a cover up so u won't suspect anything.Best of luck, bro.
Babe they're friends with benefits not besties

2 Likes

Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 11:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
kimbra:
Lahilah hilahlah muhanmadu rasulilahi

You can lie o shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by jakandeola(m): 12:01am On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:
Let me worry about that.
hahaha ley us knw wen it hapun

1 Like

Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 11, 2017
LuvSwollenPussy:

Lahilah hilahlah muhanmadu rasulilahi

You can lie o shocked
Do you want me to give you his contact?. Have been friends with this guy for Seven years. I share my escapades with him while he shares his with me, on two occasion he asked me out but we defined our relationship and even though nothing romantic would happen between us still doesn't change our relationship. Mind you, have been wise enough not to dare spend a night in his apartment but we do spend quality time together. The last time I played games with him he called me later to say he was fighting with himself not to touch me. I laughed and had to keep off his place for a while 'till he complained and promised nothing would happen. We are still friends and nothing has changed that.
Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by masseratti: 12:19am On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:
Do you want me to give you his contact?. Have been friends with this guy for Seven years. I share my sexcapades with him while he shares his with me, on two occasion he asked me out but we defined our relationship and even though nothing romantic would happen between us still doesn't change our relationship. Mind you, have been wise enough not to dare spend a night in his apartment but we do spend quality time together. The last time I played games with him he called me later to say he was fighting with himself not to touch me. I laughed and had to keep off his place for a while 'till he complained and promised nothing would happen. We are still friends and nothing has changed that.
lolzzzz,i pity you,better distance yourself from him for good and stop telling him your escapades,that one you have is not a friend,he has crossed the line,now he is a pretender,its out of the respect he has for u,all he is doing is to.wait for the right moment,rape is loading.

Since the feeling is not mutual,just stay away its dangerous.

5 Likes

Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by CoolFreeday(m): 12:27am On Apr 11, 2017
Hmmmm, anything is possible. Have dated a lady for like a year with having sex with her.
Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by ochuski(m): 12:34am On Apr 11, 2017
OP

1 Like

Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by point7s(m): 12:48am On Apr 11, 2017
ochuski:
OP
it is absolutely paranormal, do not endure it if you are not comfortable. Speak up..
Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:

6 Likes

Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by EWAagoyin(m): 1:13am On Apr 11, 2017
Stupid fûckboy...if any girl do nonsense around me i delete her immediately... Go places lyk adamawa or katsina find beta gal
Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by Preca(f): 1:25am On Apr 11, 2017
Maybe they pray together in that same room...lol

1 Like

Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by Defaramade(m): 1:30am On Apr 11, 2017
Assistant boyfriend things

1 Like

Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by pussyeater(m): 2:27am On Apr 11, 2017
AntiWailer:
Arghhhhhhh

Apostle must hear this.
Who is Apostle?
Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by pussyeater(m): 2:31am On Apr 11, 2017
younghartz:
That guy knows her more than you op....
she would be able to live without you but two days without that guy she will be so moody and sober.......

eliminate that nigga xpct you ve the heart to know your baby punna isn't just for you alone...

Regards!
Untop ordinary punna make him eliminate the guy, seriously your brain needs engine oil
Re: My Babe's Bestie Is A Male And They Sleep Together Alone In The Same Room. by pussyeater(m): 2:42am On Apr 11, 2017
Preca:
Maybe they pray together in that same room...lol
Let me and you pray in the same room. grin
Check my moniker lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG! Unilag Female Student Posts Her Nude On Facebook (PICTURE) / Young Lady With Huge Nyash Causes Tension On The Street - Video / Female Russian ‘millionaire’ Looking For Love Advertises On Huge Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.