Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

How To Ask A Guy To Be Your Boyfriend Without Sounding Clingy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Ask A Guy To Be Your Boyfriend Without Sounding Clingy (1254 Views)

How I Met My Cheating Girlfriend's Other Boyfriend Without Knowing He's The One / 8 Ways To Breakup With Your Boyfriend Without Breaking His Heart. Don't Say I To / How Can A Guy Compliment A Girl's Boobs Without Sounding Like A Pervert? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Ask A Guy To Be Your Boyfriend Without Sounding Clingy by okevibes: 4:03am On Apr 11, 2017
How to Ask a Guy to be Your Boyfriend Without Sounding Clingy
Getting a guy to commit without sounding clingy is really hard for most girls. This is how to ask a guy to be your boyfriend without causing alarm.
Ladies, we all know you want this new guy to be yours officially. However, you can’t just make him commit to you out of the blue. You need to find a way to ask him subtly. Knowing how to ask a guy to be your boyfriend without sounding clingy is a skill all women should master. With it, we might just be unstoppable.

But it’s not always as easy as it sounds. Truth be told, not all guys have commitment issues. Sometimes girls just come across super needy and clingy. And that can definitely scare them away. However, if you know how to appeal to them in a way that makes them really want to be your boyfriend, you’ll have them hooked.

How you know it’s time to make it official

I’ll be real with you girls. If you think a guy wants to make things official after your first date, you’re kidding yourselves. Most guys want to take their time and make sure you’re someone he sees a future with before becoming your boyfriend.

However, there are certain clues they give you that prove they’re ready to be your boyfriend. If he starts referring to you as his girlfriend, then it’s pretty obvious he already thinks you’re official.

Other signs include things like making sure you know he’s exclusive to you, when he wants to meet your family, and even when he starts talking about his future with you in it. Those are major signs he wants to be yours.

READ MORE AT: http://www.sungist.info/ask-guy-boyfriend-without-sounding-clingy

Re: How To Ask A Guy To Be Your Boyfriend Without Sounding Clingy by mylove4God(f): 4:04am On Apr 11, 2017
Okay
Re: How To Ask A Guy To Be Your Boyfriend Without Sounding Clingy by spafu(m): 5:04am On Apr 11, 2017
Now let me see the first girl that will have the courage to ask me to be her boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: How To Ask A Guy To Be Your Boyfriend Without Sounding Clingy by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Ask A Guy To Be Your Boyfriend Without Sounding Clingy by Idydarling(f): 9:04am On Apr 11, 2017
spafu:
Now let me see the first girl that will have the courage to ask me to be her boyfriend.
will you be mine please?
Re: How To Ask A Guy To Be Your Boyfriend Without Sounding Clingy by Emmyco2k: 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
[center][/center][tquote author=spafu post=55460391]Now let me see the first girl that will have the courage to ask me to be her boyfriend. [/quote] Ugly Thing, Who Get Ur Stupid Time[tquote author=spafu post=55460391]Now let me see the first girl that will have the courage to ask me to be her boyfriend. [/quote] Ugly Thing, Who Get Ur Stupid Time[tquote author=spafu post=55460391]Now let me see the first girl that will have the courage to ask me to be her boyfriend. [/quote] Ugly Thing, Who Get Ur Stupid Time
Re: How To Ask A Guy To Be Your Boyfriend Without Sounding Clingy by spafu(m): 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
Emmyco2k:
[center][/center][tquote author=spafu post=55460391]Now let me see the first girl that will have the courage to ask me to be her boyfriend. Ugly Thing, Who Get Ur Stupid Time[tquote author=spafu post=55460391]Now let me see the first girl that will have the courage to ask me to be her boyfriend. Ugly Thing, Who Get Ur Stupid Time[tquote author=spafu post=55460391]Now let me see the first girl that will have the courage to ask me to be her boyfriend. Ugly Thing, Who Get Ur Stupid Time
Now I know why every man that comes your way bails out and avoid you like the plague. I will pray for you sha
Re: How To Ask A Guy To Be Your Boyfriend Without Sounding Clingy by spafu(m): 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
Idydarling:
will you be mine please?
You just got your request. Welcome to my world.
Re: How To Ask A Guy To Be Your Boyfriend Without Sounding Clingy by CyberGypsy(m): 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
To the ladies, you'd better learn well and rapidly .. btw i play hard to get asf so.. you must be crafty
Re: How To Ask A Guy To Be Your Boyfriend Without Sounding Clingy by Smellymouth: 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
Rheether. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Ask A Guy To Be Your Boyfriend Without Sounding Clingy by rheether(f): 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
Smellymouth:
Rheether. cheesy

Yes smelly
Re: How To Ask A Guy To Be Your Boyfriend Without Sounding Clingy by Smellymouth: 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
rheether:

Yes smelly

Howdy? Hope you are good..
No msg from thee today. tongue

(1) (Reply)

The Preety Christina Milian Squeezes Boobs Into Tight Leopard Dress:see Photos / How Does Dis Happen On Nairaland / Looking For A Wife And/or Wives. Please And Thank You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.