Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Is Spending 500 On Transportation A Day To Work Too Much - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is Spending 500 On Transportation A Day To Work Too Much (9510 Views)

Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) / Is Spending N600 Per Day For Feeding Too Much For A 45k Monthly Job? / A Co-worker Was Sacked Yesterday For Not Coming To Work On Public Holiday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Spending 500 On Transportation A Day To Work Too Much by dingbang(m): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2017
People are just ungrateful...
Re: Is Spending 500 On Transportation A Day To Work Too Much by Mydazz(m): 9:40am On Apr 11, 2017
It is actually very silly to ask a question like this, i wnt to believe that your friend and you are both educated, if you are, regardlless of which part of Nigeria you reside, it is UNINTELLIGIBLE. No offence to those who commented though #Justsayin
Re: Is Spending 500 On Transportation A Day To Work Too Much by joinnow: 9:48am On Apr 11, 2017
Vanillaskin:
My friend is complaining that spending 500 on transportation alone per day to work is too much for a job that pays 100K.
She's not adding feeding yet because she is trying to lose weight. But eventually she will need to add that.

Tell her she is within going by below suggestions

Check below suggest .
Pay your self first (saving) 10%
Housing 30%
Transportation 15%
Food/house supplies 15%
Tithe/ debt 10%
Misc 20% recharge card, medical,gift etc
Re: Is Spending 500 On Transportation A Day To Work Too Much by justmenoni: 9:54am On Apr 11, 2017
And a man doesn't need body cream, roll-ons, etc?

Vanillaskin:

Why you comparing a man to a woman.
A woman needs essentials like pad, makeup and body cream, so there is no way she can save all her money
Re: Is Spending 500 On Transportation A Day To Work Too Much by Jehuafricana: 10:41am On Apr 11, 2017
I am a Corper, I earn #19800 a month, I set spend 400 everyday on transport from lugbe Abuja to wuse 2.going and coming back and this one day here De complain. If I catch that your salary eehh, u go come back to your senses

1 Like

Re: Is Spending 500 On Transportation A Day To Work Too Much by ipobarecriminals: 11:10am On Apr 11, 2017
justmenoni:
And a man doesn't need body cream, roll-ons, etc?

which man have time/spend 50 mins to apply makeup? They do makeup @ home,inside car and office.b4 5pm knack,dey'll apply anoda one.and b4 going to bed,anoda.
Re: Is Spending 500 On Transportation A Day To Work Too Much by gbeseun(m): 11:14am On Apr 11, 2017
Ur friend should resign based on logistics
Re: Is Spending 500 On Transportation A Day To Work Too Much by Revolva(m): 11:18am On Apr 11, 2017
he is funny oya make e de trek to work na na person force am to do. d work
Re: Is Spending 500 On Transportation A Day To Work Too Much by justmenoni: 11:53am On Apr 11, 2017
So the man should look bad so as to get himself sacked,
Isn't it?

ipobarecriminals:
which man have time/spend 50 mins to apply makeup? They do makeup @ home,inside car and office.b4 5pm knack,dey'll apply anoda one.and b4 going to bed,anoda.
Re: Is Spending 500 On Transportation A Day To Work Too Much by advocatebaba(m): 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
Vanillaskin:

Why you comparing a man to a woman.
A woman needs essentials like pad, makeup and body cream, so there is no way she can save all her money
If its dat way, let her leave d job nd luk 4 a high paying job since she wil buy pad nd do make-up... #greedyfella
Re: Is Spending 500 On Transportation A Day To Work Too Much by stevetee76(m): 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
Its too much for her, Please tell him/her I need the job, I will be glad to use 1000naira daily on transport for that same 100k

Vanillaskin:
My friend is complaining that spending 500 on transportation alone per day to work is too much for a job that pays 100K.
She's not adding feeding yet because she is trying to lose weight. But eventually she will need to add that.

1 Like

Re: Is Spending 500 On Transportation A Day To Work Too Much by Ganbite: 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
how much is minimum wage ? and 500*26 = 13,000.00 so how much is left when feeding and other expenses is not yet deducted ...

is fucking much not just much but fucking much .....they should atleast subsidize transport because the only one things we are benefiting from Government right from inception is the susidizing of fuel now they no longer subsidize fuel so they should try and susidize transport ...
Because we are now in the era of tyranny and dictator whereby govt will just wake-up one day and removed subsidy without the masses opinion and even when we protest Dasuki money will be traced into our account ....

where are the so called NLC, TUC and co who protest in the year 2014-2015 and the govt had no choice rather than to follow the masses opinion now it's no longer masses opinion but govt opinion ...shai see Gobe !!!!
Re: Is Spending 500 On Transportation A Day To Work Too Much by irofulu(f): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
the person should do the calculation now, expenses should not be too much than gain. divided by 100k I don't think it's too much

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Possible Job Opportunities For Graduates Of History/international Studies? / Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. / Employment Contract Fraud In Bank Of Agriculture BOA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.